Are you preparing?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have got to be getting Tony Homo to the breaking bad line. That is when gas (inflation) gets so high, the economy buckles. It didn't have to be this Christopher Wray. Democrats could have accepted a second Trump term and regrouped by getting rid of the AOC wing. Instead they rigged the election for a senile criminal and here we are.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
I have a Bluetti solar generator. Very highly recommended for those of you in Vegas who won’t have power this summer.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Just checking some tweets before I get into my bunker.

Looks like Joe Biden just enacted a policy tying school lunch grants to Transgender Bathrooms in elementary schools. I’m feeling more optimistic about our future. Good night everybody.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I honestly thought it was a parody post. Trump gets impeached for tying Ukraine weapons to investigating Hunter. Biden is threatening to take away food from kids if boys aren't allowed to pee and play with girls.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Joe Biden just enacted a policy tying school lunch grants to Transgender Bathrooms in elementary schools. I’m feeling more optimistic about our future. Good night everybody.

"Doug Casey's Take" on Youtube is a decent listen.

They aren't always consistent uploading new content, but if you're a new listener, there's plenty of existing bunker style content to keep you busy for a long time.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The lefty districts will of course comply,, the conservative districts should of course just stop giving free lunches, send a note home every day with the kid saying that joe Biden doesn't want your kid to eat. say the only solution is to vote him out.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I've always believed EOG's FW was a solid, middle-of-the-road, Midwestern, hard-working, American. He really disappointed me when he was so anti-Trump. I believe he voted for Brandon. Trump was far from perfect, but he was the best President we've had since I've been voting. People like FW are why I'm not as upset as I should be seeing gasoline at $5, 6, 7+ per gallon. FW and the other Brandon voters here really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Brandon and the rest of his bunch want sky-high gas and food prices.

The Dink's and Mlkshk's always will vote as far left and progressive D as possible. I however, still remain hopeful folks like FW eventually will wake up.

railbird

EOG Master
I've always been a bit warped with this sort of thing, but covid and the supply chain troubles have moved it into overdrive.

50 lb bag of rice that we've probably eaten 10lbs from since buying it.
16 condensed 5lb rice packs that store well.
50 or 60 cans of tuna.
garden canned green beans and tomatoes.
several bags of air-sealed pineapple.
several cases of ramen and chicken noodle soup.
several cases of tomato soup.
a few dozen boxes of macaroni.
several bottles of vodka (and I don't even drink at home).
various supplies such as band-aids, peroxide, tylenol, multi-vitamins, etc.
several guns with several thousand of rounds.
150-200 rolls of tp.
plenty of batteries.
at least a couple years supply of various cooking spices and salt which are non-perishable.
10 five gallon gas cans which currently I only have 2 filled.
2 cases of bottled water. I'd keep a lot more water on hand, but since I have two berkey water filters, and live less than 100 feet from a fresh water lake, I don't feel it's necessary.
I've always had a few fishing poles and various gear, but since covid, I've added to the collection.
Also, I recently added a wood-burning stove to my man cave and I have several trees on my land with a lifetime's amount of available firewood.

Edit: bought $500 worth of pistachios and almonds last week.

My total prep kit involves other things, but this is a good starter list.

Despite all of this doom and gloom prepping, I'm planning to visit Vegas later this Summer and signing up for various football contests.
Next move should be to get out of toeldo and into a more rural setting, also rapture is a lock this decade so keep that in mind

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trumpers' paranoia ramping up as they get his jail cell ready for a very long stay. They normally stay a long time getting convicted for treason.

Thank you for all you do Brandon. Life is good again!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumpers' paranoia ramping up as they get his jail cell ready for a very long stay. They normally stay a long time getting convicted for treason.

The economy is getting ready to crash, that'll be trumps fault, LOL.

railbird

EOG Master
I've always believed EOG's FW was a solid, middle-of-the-road, Midwestern, hard-working, American. He really disappointed me when he was so anti-Trump. I believe he voted for Brandon. Trump was far from perfect, but he was the best President we've had since I've been voting. People like FW are why I'm not as upset as I should be seeing gasoline at $5, 6, 7+ per gallon. FW and the other Brandon voters here really should be ashamed of yourselves.

The Dink's and Mlkshk's always will vote as far left and progressive D as possible. I however, still remain hopeful folks like FW eventually will wake up.
it will be interesting to see if dink will be alive to vote in 24 especially with nevada being a swing state

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Dink's and Mlkshk's always will vote as far left and progressive D as possible.

Those Are The Type Of Things, That Brain Dead People Do.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Trumpers' paranoia ramping up as they get his jail cell ready for a very long stay.

He's Been Masturbating About This For 7 Years.

And Sometimes In A Mini Circle Jerk.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
I have been buying everything I can to prep for the economic and social collapse of America. Do you guys prepare or do you think preppers are nuts?
If your referring to the United States of America and not Central or South America then i wish i had a dollar for every time i have had people tell me this in my lifetime.
Barring a nuclear attack on the US, that collapse you are talking about not happening in the next 20 years.
Are the economic policies of the people who run the country been disastrous for the last 20 years? Absolutely yes. Unless you have a major war it is a slow grind from world power to disaster of your economy. The monetary disaster has been greatly accelerated by the powers to be in the last 13.5 years.
When it does happen and it will, i will be dead and gone. Good luck to all of you with off spring and or under the age of 45.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
I honesty thought the elites would crash this last year then show us their grand plan before the elections. The basement dweller is concentrating more on trannies than our economy.

Nuclear attack is a big possibility now Rockfish. I too wish I had a dollar for everyone who mentioned it’s the end during Bush, Obama and Trump admins. Those guys are all way smarter than the hair sniffer. I think we’ll see the collapse before the end of the year. It’s going to be a long, dark, cold winter.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My political campaign advice for Trump in 2024: Hide in the basement like Biden did before the 2020 election.

We live in a hater society.

People would rather rally against someone than rally with them.

My sports betting advice tonight?

Take the Atlanta Dream with the four-and-a-half point head start.

If Atlanta loses, they'll get beat at the buzzer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I honesty thought the elites would crash this last year then show us their grand plan before the elections. The basement dweller is concentrating more on trannies than our economy.

Nuclear attack is a big possibility now Rockfish. I too wish I had a dollar for everyone who mentioned it’s the end during Bush, Obama and Trump admins. Those guys are all way smarter than the hair sniffer. I think we’ll see the collapse before the end of the year. It’s going to be a long, dark, cold winter.

Following the Game of Thrones script. Forget about winter. Summer is coming.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
My political campaign advice for Trump in 2024: Hide in the basement like Biden did before the 2020 election.

We live in a hater society.

People would rather rally against someone than rally with them.

My sports betting advice tonight?

Take the Atlanta Dream with the four-and-a-half point head start.

If Atlanta loses, they'll get beat at the buzzer.

President is always an against vote

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
JK, I used to tweet at Trump to start handling pressers like Belichick. Trump loved the attention. It ended up being his downfall.

Desantis 2024 is hopefully what we end up with.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Something not considered. At least in Pennsylvania, Democrats and Republicans agreed to get rid of straight ticket voting. Had to choose each candidate. That's why down ticket Republicans won in districts Trump lost. The fake ballots only voted for President. Republicans were in on it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Despite everything, Despite himself. Trump added 12 million votes. Real votes. The votes that put him up 15% in Pennsylvania election night. Biden's votes came from drop boxes. The Democrats voted drop box and Republicans in person doesn't explain Florida. They also had early voting by mail and Trump held his own then closed the deal election day. So why didn't it go 80-20 Biden in Florida early voting?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Dell Dude. You seem to have plenty of spare time. Maybe consider a temporary career change to become an R Michigan ballot harvester in 2024 and 2028?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats aren't even trying to hide it. Saying screw your constitutional rights. Literally saying that. They will do what they want to do. And if the Supreme Court gets in the Christopher Wray, screw the Supreme Court. Literally saying that. Also threatening the justices directly. Literally said that. I'll be surprised if they don't do something to Trump to make him ineligible to run in 2024 and that includes something violent.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats used to be so normal. Pro education, pro environment, pro borders, pro blue collar, pro choice (not abortion up to 9 months). All of that and more gone. Nothing wrong with being a Democrat before. Had 2 legitimate parties. If you are still a Democrat, you are either a fucking kook or a fucking cocksucker. Which is it, Kinky? Well of course it's both.