Are you sure you guys don't like hockey???

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Here is some scenery, which might make you reconsider (seen anything like this at the baseball yard lately??!):

Even the goalies are looking:

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Are you sure you guys don't like hockey???

I watched the game last night, Newbie. It's great to see two Original Six teams battle it out.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i loved hockey before this post but this just affirms it

that islanders girl with the goalie in the background whose cking out the other girl, she is absolutely gorgeous, the one facing us that is

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the Ice Sluts that cum, er, come out during breaks to clear the ice - AWESOME! i believe NYI started this - only good thing they have done since 1983 - and now all do it

i can't remember the site but there used to be one that had all sorts of Calgary Flames' babes lifting their tops and all. if someone recalls it please post it here

PassTheRock

EOG Master

HaHaHa....that second one looks like she just had a hockey stick stuck up her ass... :D

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I like her BIG, PERFECT......................"Eyes"

Tampa Bay woulda won the Stanley Cup had the team played like she looks

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I watched the game last night, Newbie. It's great to see two Original Six teams battle it out.

It would be nice if the league and refs didn't step in and insure this matchup. Its a tainted matchup imo.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

It would be nice if the league and refs didn't step in and insure this matchup. Its a tainted matchup imo.

What matchup are you talking about? If you are referring to Detroit/Pitt, Pitt wasn't part of the Original 6. If you mean Det/Chicago, not sure how the refs insured the matchup.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Not sure how you can say that this matchup between PIT and DET was set-up by the league. Sometimes the planets just align and things work out that way, without a league wide conspiracy. I have yet to find a major league sport anywhere in the world where the refereeing is agreed to be good. From NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB and even to FIFA soccer.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

What matchup are you talking about? If you are referring to Detroit/Pitt, Pitt wasn't part of the Original 6. If you mean Det/Chicago, not sure how the refs insured the matchup.

Anaheim would have beaten Detroit had the series been called fairly.

Apple

Banned

Good question, I think some games are on NBC.. ESPN used to broadcast Hockey but the ratings were so bad to the point where a sportscenter rerun would get much better ratings, so they had to pull the plug.

Cannon

Banned

How do they keep this sport going. It is like bowling most people could care less.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I heard its much better live..

you are better off watching an NFL game on TV. NBA and MLB - 50/50

YOU MUST see an NHL game in person to truly appreciate it. TV can't properly show an NHL game - but go in person and you will be hooked

The Stanley Cup Playoffs are THE BEST playoffs of any sport out there - anyone who says otherwise is just clueless. there is NOTHING better than an Playoff OT game because you have no idea when it will end - could be 10 seconds or 10 minutes or 50 minutes or...............

and there is no sport out there than matches the buzz and tension in the air as a SC Playoff game. the crowd is nervous but at the same point in time the place is a buzz

Sat/Sun on NBC
G3 and G4 on Versus
NBC shows G5 - on

June 4 the NBA finals start and because the NHL is (mis)managed there is a NHL game on that same day. even though the Lakers will be playing June 4 - i will be watching the Wings/Pens even though i am not a fan or either side

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the one for the ducks

STUNNING!

Nice big "eyes" and small tiny waist and flat stomach and long hair and sexy eyes and smile. I'd be more than willing to melt the ice with her

the Habs' ones are nice but because they are French Canadian - it means they haven't bathed in about a week and have more hair under their armpit than on their head

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Winky - I will respectfully disagree with your post about French Canadian women. My experience has been quite the opposite. May I invite you to Montreal for a summer weekend (perhaps for the Just For Laughs Comedy Festival or the Jazz Festival) and enjoy the scenery and bar scene around Crescent Street in the evening and late evening. I will suggest that the women there are the most open-minded, liberal and rewarding that would gladly accept your assets. They will NOT be these Boheminan tree huggers that you are suggesting. They all take great pride in their ample feminine charms and you will not be disappointed.