As much as I dislike LeBron....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: As much as I dislike LeBron....

Horrible situation that happened down there. Is that jackass still not under arrest?

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

The situation is horrible. Hopefully justice will be served. I wish the media would have reported the black on white attacks in Chicago last summer with this much vigor. The world would be a better place if "hate" crimes could extend two ways in perception and reality.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Its a sad situation all around. Not sure how a policeman can accept self defense when one person had a gun and the other had a can of iced tea.

tripp

EOG Master

Horrible situation. Incredible that the douchebag racist isn't in prison. I guess that iced tea and skittles had him fearing for his life. :shoot:

High Times

EOG Master

Agree with everyone here.

Why is this guy not in jail?

No excuse at all for firing a gun at a person that could not have been a threat. Even if he was a threat all the kid could have done was kick his ass. And from the looks of it that's exactly what should happen to the killer.

Put him in jail with some REAL threats!!!!!!!! See if he can tell the difference.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I keep on expecting more to the story to come out. They say when the police found them the shooter was injured, but I seen nothing that says how he was injured or what he says went down.

I'm reserving judgment now there has to be a reason why he's not arrested yet.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Reserving judgement? The kid had an energy drink and skittles in his hand... the moron had a gun and was following him for no reason. The 911 operator told the guy not to follow the kid.

I don't care if the kid attempted to ram the energy drink up the guy's ass... he didn't deserve to die.

High Times

EOG Master

Reserving judgement? The kid had an energy drink and skittles in his hand... the moron had a gun and was following him for no reason. The 911 operator told the guy not to follow the kid.

I don't care if the kid attempted to ram the energy drink up the guy's ass... he didn't deserve to die.

:cheers

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

I have to give him (and DWade) credit for the team hoodie pic.

The biggest obstacle for African Americans victims is the culture of "no snitching". When Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Lebron and DWade stand up and say, "start snitching ", is when real progress will occur.

michael777

EOG Dedicated

[h=1]Witness Says He Saw Trayvon Attack Zimmerman[/h]A new witness to the shooting has come forward and claims the 17-year-old did in fact attack George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed Martin.. Zimmerman, who was not arrested or charged by authorities, claims he shot the teenager in self-defense. Martin was unarmed.
According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman?s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:
?The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ?help, help?and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,? he said.
Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
The witness only wanted to be identified as ?John,? and didn?t not want to be shown on camera.
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman?s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
?When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,? John said

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iF0N1QoRjlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

Well, well, well.....seems there's more to the story after all.

Moral of of the story? Never bring skittles and an energy drink to a gun fight.

Too bad so sad, and we move on.....

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Witness Says He Saw Trayvon Attack Zimmerman

A new witness to the shooting has come forward and claims the 17-year-old did in fact attack George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed Martin.. Zimmerman, who was not arrested or charged by authorities, claims he shot the teenager in self-defense. Martin was unarmed.
According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:
“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.
Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said

Trayvons mindset could be that he wasn't doing anything and this guy is stalking him. In that case Trayvon was just defending himself from being a victim of a violent crime.

Hearing about the shooters prior history, applying to the police force (cop reject), violent past of resisting arrest and being part of neighborhood watch, it seems this guy was looking to put himself in a confrontation with someone and when it happened he was going to be prepared with a gun.

I don't see any evidence what so ever that the motive was race, though. Just because the victim is black doesn't when the motive was race based.

Screaming portion of 911 tape.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HfN4UzKHBjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

Look at the Miami Heat in the photo.....If they had skittles and an energy drink I'd shoot first and ask questions later......dangerous combination.

Full 911 tape. These are Zimmerman's screams, not Martin.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C6Lr3DOqaSE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J

joeybagadonuts

We really need to hear from race relations master, Housepicks, on this matter next!

J

joeybagadonuts

Has last few posts weren't even in english....not sure what planet he's posting from. Might have to go with beantownjim instead.

Maybe the scary minorities that are 'ruining' his once fine (shithole) neighborhood stole finally stole his computer....

:scooter

Over the weekend.

Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.
So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The media is showing a misleading picture. The Black guy is 6'2" football player. He was beating the hell out of a White/Hispanic.

The idiot was the one who followed him and not the other way around. None of your right-wing propaganda can change that fact. :shoot:

The idiot was the one who followed him and not the other way around. None of your right-wing propaganda can change that fact. :shoot:
So that gives the right for the Black guy to jump on top of the other guy and repeatedly bang his head against the concrete?

this is just like driving while Black...

...in a hoodie while black in Cracker-Florida.

I hope they torture the fvck outta these city swine.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

So that gives the right for the Black guy to jump on top of the other guy and repeatedly bang his head against the concrete?

Actually, yes. The kid was the one defending his life. He was being chased, its not like he grabbed the guy out of his car and started beating him. Bottom line, the kid should have never been pursued or questioned, he wasnt doing anything illegal. Its not like he was looking in windows, he was walking down the street.

New eye witnesses dont surprise me, it smells fishy.

Actually, yes. The kid was the one defending his life. He was being chased, its not like he grabbed the guy out of his car and started beating him. Bottom line, the kid should have never been pursued or questioned, he wasnt doing anything illegal. Its not like he was looking in windows, he was walking down the street.

New eye witnesses dont surprise me, it smells fishy.

I agree. Trayvon Martin was stalked by a guy with a gun. If he wound up in a fight with the guy you can bet he didn't start it. The state of Florida apparently getting it wrong again--another murder and another killer free to walk the streets.

He was being followed. All he had to do is call 911 if he were afraid. Instead he attacked the Hispanic.

He was being followed. All he had to do is call 911 if he were afraid. Instead he attacked the Hispanic.

Jewish Hispanic, I'm told...

...this is a shitty little Florida Cracker-city with a bad-as-shit attitude both today, and historically...may they fry in their own grease.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

No one knows who attacked who, im sure we will hear all different versions.

The fact that the killer didnt even get questioned should raise an eyebrow.