Attn MEATMAN - Do you have any plans in the works for PayAfterYouWin.com this football season?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Re: Attn MEATMAN - Do you have any plans in the works for PayAfterYouWin.com this football season?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Log off and kill yourself.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Re: Attn MEATMAN - Do you have any plans in the works for PayAfterYouWin.com this football season?

Yes, he has plans for it. With the possible legalization of sports gambling, the site might go from generating $2,000 per year to making $3,000 per year.

railbird

EOG Master

Whats paypal dave

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

With sports betting likely to become legal in some states by then, this site might
take off bigtime..?

Slick serves as Meaty's straight man (no sexual references here).

It's not just softball but slow-pitch softball.

Heim

EOG Master

Naturally the deposit they put down & pieced off after a win is all in a separate account....right Dave? Or do touts commingle everything?

railbird

EOG Master

Heim, look at all the losers here.

They have never won before.

It's like Trump told the black voters, "What do you have to lose?"

Heim

EOG Master

Heim, look at all the losers here.

They have never won before.

It's like Trump told the black voters, "What do you have to lose?"

It's the biggest scam out there. You put up a retainer & like a lawyer, touts work/win it off to zero then ask for more money. Meanwhile Dave is munching on crab legs at the Rio with money that's not technically his. I like Dave..he hustles but this Pay After You win is the ultimate hustle.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I own the GREATEST sports picks name is the HISTORY of the "tout" business.

The reason I own this name is for some un-god-known reason Marc Lawrence forgot to renew the domain name and I purchased it when the name was put back on the market.

Once the Supreme Court legalizes sports gambling the PayAfterYouWin.com url will be worth a lot of money.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I also own:

PayAfterYouWin.net
PayAfterUWin.com
PayAfterUWin.net

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Naturally the deposit they put down & pieced off after a win is all in a separate account....right Dave? Or do touts commingle everything?

Before I answer your silly question will you please tell everybody reading the thread why you don't practice law in California anymore.

I want everybody to understand what kind of person I am talking with.

Thank you.

Heim

EOG Master

Dave, has anyone ever cancelled PayAfterUWin but the deposit has already been spent & you beg them to stay on board? Or do you make it EZ like a Chinese gift shop...No Refunds?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Dave, has anyone ever cancelled PayAfterUWin but the deposit has already been spent & you beg them to stay on board? Or do you make it EZ like a Chinese gift shop...No Refunds?

If these were the type of questions you asked at trial no wonder you are not a lawyer anymore.

Of course we both know that is not the reason.

Are you going to answer my question as to why you don't practice law in California anymore?

Someone out there must hate your guts because they sent me about fifteen(15) texts a few years ago telling me all the details.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

If Meat was taking credit cards he'd have over a 50% chargeback rate.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Bump for Heim.

Heim

EOG Master

Why don't you ask Fezzik why he left a vice-president position at a major insurance company to play 10 teamers at Arizona Charlies. I think you'll find what your looking for there...now about touts misappropriating funds...