Baseball, basketball and hockey games tonight in Minneapolis have been postponed

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Red Sox v. Twins

Nets v. Timberwolves

Blues v. Wild

All three games were postponed tonight in light of the Sunday afternoon death of 20-year-old Daunte Wright at the hands of a Brooklyn Center police officer.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Why most white conservatives so scared of everything? More fukkin excuses and finger pointing than a six year old. Everything is a threat.

Zero ownership of their words, less than that of their actions. Never done a thing wrong when you place blame elsewhere I guess.

Weaklings.

Valuist

EOG Master
Apparently this one particular black life mattered more than anyone. Cancelling games? Minny has more than their fair share of murders. If they cancel every time there's a murder, they'll never play.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
In all cases their was a resistance of arrest. If you just coperate and be respective of the police you will not give the police a chance to make a mistake.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
In all cases their was a resistance of arrest. If you just coperate and be respective of the police you will not give the police a chance to make a mistake.

Felony resisting arrest is punishable, 1-3 years in addition to a $1000-$5000 fine.

Not death by execution.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Civil rights are more important than sports.

Unless you're a fukkin no life, low life and a $25 wager rules your very existence.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like to bet UNDER in MLB games when either of the participating teams has been idle for two or more days.

The lack of activity simultaneously hurts the timing of hitters and helps the arms in the bullpens.

Though it appears as if Tuesday's Red Sox-Twins game is a go.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I like to bet UNDER in MLB games when either of the participating teams has been idle for two or more days.

The lack of activity simultaneously hurts the timing of hitters and helps the arms in the bullpens.

Though it appears as if Tuesday's Red Sox-Twins game is a go.

I think all pro sports in Minny will be on hold for at least another couple days...

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It was a human error. Did you see the video?

No I did not. I don't watch them anymore. All the same.

Cops can't handle their business, kill a man, justify it with a bunch of lame ass excuses so the lame asses at home can play along.

In 2021 there are hundreds of alternate realities, created to advance certain agendas.

Only one truth tho. At the end of the day those that are closely aligned with truth sleep the easiest. Hard fukkin work creating and supporting these alternate realities. For what? Them kind end up powerless, drowning in their own shit. Like Don Turnip. That dude gonna die face down drowned in his own lies, probably incarcerated. While weak folks make excuses for him.

Fukk all that. I'm old, been watching this shit since I was 4 years old. I ain't got a stomach for it. Make me wanna hurt folk.

So no did not watch.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No I did not. I don't watch them anymore. All the same.

Cops can't handle their business, kill a man, justify it with a bunch of lame ass excuses so the lame asses at home can play along.

In 2021 there are hundreds of alternate realities, created to advance certain agendas.

Only one truth tho. At the end of the day those that are closely aligned with truth sleep the easiest. Hard fukkin work creating and supporting these alternate realities. For what? Them kind end up powerless, drowning in their own shit. Like Don Turnip. That dude gonna die face down drowned in his own lies, probably incarcerated. While weak folks make excuses for him.

Fukk all that. I'm old, been watching this shit since I was 4 years old. I ain't got a stomach for it. Make me wanna hurt folk.

So no did not watch.
You should watch the police cam.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I can't do it dude, that shit badly triggering for my mental health. I can't be responsible for anything I do when I fade into flashback.

I trust your description guy if you're do inclined.

well it’s over, she resigned - not that she had many good options.

Valuist

EOG Master
Twins game weather: 33 degrees, 8 MPH winds and snow. Did they really need to come out and say no fans allowed at the game? Hard to imagine anyone who would want to sit outside in that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Twins game weather: 33 degrees, 8 MPH winds and snow. Did they really need to come out and say no fans allowed at the game? Hard to imagine anyone who would want to sit outside in that.
Probably wanted to play today as they have a DH tomorrow.

Anthony Edwards scored 27 points and has a -39 for the game. I don't think I have ever seen something like that. Dude needs to beat some teammates up after the game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Seems like the Wolves are protesting by not even trying.

Haha.

I was watching the action late in the first quarter.

Nearly took the T-wolves in live wagering +14 points.

A few minutes later, the T-wolves went on a mini-run and I saw the live offering at Minnesota +9.

I was kicking myself.

But you know the rest of the story.

Final score: Brooklyn Nets 127 Minnesota T-wolves 97.

Over bettors took in the shorts in the fourth quarter when the non-competitive game slowed to a crawl.

The teams combined for only 46 points in the fourth quarter after the Nets put up 40 in the second quarter all by themselves.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No Karl-Anthony Towns for Minnesota yesterday.

He missed the game for personal reasons.

He was mourning the one-year anniversary of his mother's passing.

Valuist

EOG Master
Aaron Hicks of the Yankees didn't start on Monday over this.

If I'm the Yankees' GM, Hicks is either traded by now or designated for assignment.

Haha.

I was watching the action late in the first quarter.

Nearly took the T-wolves in live wagering +14 points.

A few minutes later, the T-wolves went on a mini-run and I saw the live offering at Minnesota +9.

I was kicking myself.

But you know the rest of the story.

Final score: Brooklyn Nets 127 Minnesota T-wolves 97.

Over bettors took in the shorts in the fourth quarter when the non-competitive game slowed to a crawl.

The teams combined for only 46 points in the fourth quarter after the Nets put up 40 in the second quarter all by themselves.

Funny I had my eyes on the live line all game. I was thinking they will do better in second quarter, just give it a minute or two in to make sure the Wolves show up. They didn't so saved myself on that one. Then at half was tempted by 20.5, went to put in the bet and it moved to 19.5 and I said let's see how they look out of the half, they have to do better you'd think. Nope they were dead fish. But I was still determined to bet it at some point, Nets would surely call off the dogs. Finally starting the 4th its +28 and they are down 30 and I'm thinking ok going to pull the trigger, but then the line keeps shooting up (I'm not watching the game just the lines) so I just let it move higher and it finally gets to 33.5. I took it thinking surely the bench guys are going to show some effort not even knowing what the score at the second was. I look it up and they are down 38 and then the score flips to them down by 40. I think what a fool I am waiting to bet this horrible team, but somehow they came back and got me a W.