Baseball, basketball and hockey games tonight in Minneapolis have been postponed

Heim

EOG Master
Fox is minimizing the race element here. But the initial stop was for expired tags. Before they knew there
were warrants they had that kid exit the vehicle. I've been pulled over for expired tags, never been asked
to exit the vehicle. Always the customary license, registration and insurance please. Get the point.

Now no reasonable person would take flight, first thought, I could get shot. He did. But that's a different
issue, mistake or not.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fox is minimizing the race element here. But the initial stop was for expired tags. Before they knew there
were warrants they had that kid exit the vehicle. I've been pulled over for expired tags, never been asked
to exit the vehicle. Always the customary license, registration and insurance please. Get the point.

Now no reasonable person would take flight, first thought, I could get shot. He did. But that's a different
issue, mistake or not.
I'be prob been pulled over 20 times in my life, never had to get out(except when they thought I was drunk- I wasn't), only got 3-4 tickets also, the trick is to be friendly and respectful. I do recall a black guy i worked with was pulled over on the way home from work, he said they made him lie down in a wet ditch, he was a victim of his own criminally inclined brethren.

MrTop

EOG Master
i have been told to step out... once by myself.. and 2 times with someone in the car... the one time alone by a trooper... he thought i had a weapon in the car.. get out!!! .. told me to empty pockets with asking questions.. then he asked me why i had a machete in my front seat.. i told him i did not... then i remembered my kid left his plastic machete on the front seat ...he looked at it laughed... and that was it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

issue, mistake or not.
They should have had him leave the vehicle after they found out about the warrants.