Beanie vs. Meaty [Keep your charity feud in here, boys]

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
ANYBODY HEAR FROM BROCK LANDERS OR IWINYOURMONEY THEY FLASH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THAT THEY WON AND THEY CANT DONATE 100 TO A GOOD CAUSE :+clueless

LETS GET ON THE MEATMANS ARSE ALSO THIS GUY GETS FREE PUBLICITY AND HE WONT DONATE 100 DOLLARS TO THE CAUSE

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: EOG Tornado Relief Fund (Update: A contest)

ANYBODY HEAR FROM BROCK LANDERS OR IWINYOURMONEY THEY FLASH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THAT THEY WON AND THEY CANT DONATE 100 TO A GOOD CAUSE :+clueless

LETS GET ON THE MEATMANS ARSE ALSO THIS GUY GETS FREE PUBLICITY AND HE WONT DONATE 100 DOLLARS TO THE CAUSE
I'm confident all three will contribute......................

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

DID MEATHEAD DONATE YET YOU ALLOW THIS NIT WIT ALL KINDS OF TIME TO RUN HIS BUSINESS IN THE FORUM AND THE CHEAP PRICK CANT EVEN DONATE 100 DOLLARS :LMAO

THROW THIS PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF THE FORUM IF HE DOESNT DONATE

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

EOG Patrons

Boat
Dinky
Munson
2W2P2S
KR
BeanTownJim
Fishhead
Trytrytry
Brians
MrBowling
JTGAMBLE
Rito
Brayden
John Kelly

Total: $1489

Someone donated $333... I wonder who that is? :btj:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I should say...

Total: $2978

Since OSU is doubling it. :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

T3 is good people.:cheers

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

STILL NO SIGN OF DAVE THE MEATHEAD HE USES EOG FOR HIS TOUT SERVICE AND THE CHEAP BASTARD WON'T DONATE 100 DOLLARS :+clueless

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

STILL NO SIGN OF DAVE THE MEATHEAD HE USES EOG FOR HIS TOUT SERVICE AND THE CHEAP BASTARD WON'T DONATE 100 DOLLARS :+clueless

You and your fat wife donate less than 1% of your yearly income to charity and you are calling me cheap?

You can't make this shit up.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I GUESS THIS MEANS MEATHEAD ISN'T GOING TO CONTRIBUTE

THANKS FOR NOTHING DAVE SCANDEL IATO WELL THE SCANDAL FITS THE NAME

MEATHEAD WHAT'S 100 DOLLARS TO A GUY LIKE YOU :LMAO ANY REASON WHY YOU WON'T DONATE MEATHEAD

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I GUESS THIS MEANS MEATHEAD ISN'T GOING TO CONTRIBUTE

THANKS FOR NOTHING DAVE SCANDEL IATO WELL THE SCANDAL FITS THE NAME

MEATHEAD WHAT'S 100 DOLLARS TO A GUY LIKE YOU :LMAO ANY REASON WHY YOU WON'T DONATE MEATHEAD

I already donate my time and money to other causes. Is that good enough for you?

Plus I don't need a guy who has a fat wife that donates less than 1% of their income to charity telling me where I should give my money.

PS How much money did you donate to the Red Cross after hurricane Katrina in New Orleans?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IT'S OFFICIAL THE MEATMAN ISN'T GOING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE EOG TORNADO FUND EVEN THOUGH NO OTHERBFORUM ALLOWS THIS GUYS BULLSHIT TOUT SERVICE IN THE FORUM HE WON'T DONATE.

IF I WAS IN CHARGE AT THE EOG FORUM I WOULD THROW THIS FRAUD OUT HE GETS FREE PUBLICITY AND MAYBE A COUPLE OF SUCKERS I MEAN CUSTOMERS AND HE CAN'T GIVE BACK 100 DOLLARS

WHAT A LOW LIFE BUM :finger004

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I already donate my time and money to other causes. Is that good enough for you?

Plus I don't need a guy who has a fat wife that donates less than 1% of their income to charity telling me where I should give my money.

PS How much money did you donate to the Red Cross after hurricane Katrina in New Orleans?

I see Tubby is busting on Beanie but no mention of what he's kicking in... figures. It's hard for a broke ass homeless tout to come up with a hundred when he's sponging off of his parents.... Just how much did you kick in after Katrina, Tubby. Make up something good... fudging your donations is no different that fudging your w/l record.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: Beanie vs. Meaty [Keep your charity feud in here, boys]

MEATHEAD YOUR IN THE PUBLICS EYE RIGHT NOW MAKE THE DONATION.

I WOULD NEVER TELL ANY OTHER POSTER WHAT TO DO BUT THE MEATMAN OWES THE EOG AT LEAST THE DONATION FOR ALLOWING HIM TO SELL HIS SHIT SERVICE IN AN OPEN FORUM.

NO THER FORUM WOULD ALLOW THIS AND THE CHEAP BASTERD CAN'T EVEN MAKE A 100 DOLLAR DONATION.HE BENEFITS OFF EOG AND HE WON'T GIVE BACK A SMALL DONATION.

MAKE THE DONATION MEATHEAD

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

MEATHEAD YOUR IN THE PUBLICS EYE RIGHT NOW MAKE THE DONATION.

I WOULD NEVER TELL ANY OTHER POSTER WHAT TO DO BUT THE MEATMAN OWES THE EOG AT LEAST THE DONATION FOR ALLOWING HIM TO SELL HIS SHIT SERVICE IN AN OPEN FORUM.

NO THER FORUM WOULD ALLOW THIS AND THE CHEAP BASTERD CAN'T EVEN MAKE A 100 DOLLAR DONATION.HE BENEFITS OFF EOG AND HE WON'T GIVE BACK A SMALL DONATION.

MAKE THE DONATION MEATHEAD

I don't owe anybody here shit.

Plus EOG gets much more out of me then I get their web site.

I don't need a guy who donates less than 1% of his family's income to charity telling where to give my money.

Now go feed that pig wife of your Jim. I am sure she would like a sandwitch before she goes to bed since she don't any dick from you.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Thank you Kingy for moving all of BTJ garbage post out of the tornado fund collection thread. If you REALLY want it to shine you should TAKE DOWN all the post from Jim in that thread. You are trying to collect money for people in trouble, but you see several post from Jim posted early on that should not be there because it lowers the importance of what you are trying to do as a collective group.

It sickens my to watch Jim beat his chest(like he beats his meat since his wife us unfuckable at three hundred(300) plus pounds) with his little $100 donation to the tornado fund. This is a person who OPENLY ADMITS his wife makes over $100,000.00 each year as a nurse and owns rental property that she also makes money on yet only donated $1000 last year to charity which is well under 1% of her income and that is sad sad sad.

Now go away Jim. You did your good dead for the year. I am sure next year there will be something you can donate your $100 to so you can fell good about yourself.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Seriously Meathead....why can't you find time to donate even a 20 dollar bill to the fund...every buck helps...that is just four greyhounds + tip....

Give me one legitimate reason why you cannot pitch in....:pop:

boatboatboat

EOG Master

this thread is horrible.

no one should ever be bullied into donating.

horrible.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

YOU SHOULDNT BE BULLIED INTO DONATING AND I WOULD NEVER COMMENT ON ANOTHER POSTER BUT WHEN A GUY LIKE MEATHEAD USES A FORUM AS A BUSINESS AND DOESNT PAY ADVERTISING FEES HE SHOULD BE OBLIGATED TO MAKE A DONATION.

MEATMAN CANT USE ANY OTHER FORUM LIKE HE DOES HERE HE PROFITS FROM THIS FORUM BUT CANT MAKE A DONATION THATS EMBARRASSING :finger004

MEAT AND POTATOES SPORTS GETS FREE ADVERTISING AND AN OPEN FORUM TO USE IT DONT YOU THINK THAT ALONE SHOULD REQUIRE SOME KIND OF DONATION THE CHEAP PRICK.

I AM DONE WITH THIS MEATHEAD BULLSHIT I AM TO BUSY TRYING TO BURRY YOUWAGER :houra

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I ALSO DONT LIKE BROCK LANDERS AND IWINYOURMONEY FLASHING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN AN OPEN FORUM THEN WHEN THE CHARITY DONATIONS ARE MENTIONED THESE TWO DISAPPEAR :+clueless

WE ALL SAW IWINYOURMONEY GET HANDED 1850 DOLLARS LIVE ON T.V. BUT NOW WE NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN WHEN HE IS ASKED TO STEP UP AND LEND A HAND IN OKLAHOMA :+clueless

DONT USE A FORUM THEN NOT SUPPORT IT WHEN ASKED TO STEP UP :finger004

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ITS EMBARRASSING OSU COWBOY SEEMS LIKE A GOOD POSTER BACK IN THE DAYS OF THE SHRINK HE MAKES A GENEROUS OFFER TO MATCH WHATEVER EOG CAN RAISE AND WE CANT EVEN COME UP WITH 2 DIMES BETWEEN THOUSANDS OF POSTERS.ITS NOT THE AOUNT ITS THE THOUGHT :finger004

I AM NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN THE POLITICS OF THE FORUM ANYMORE :finger004

boatboatboat

EOG Master

You are missing the point....

Quite possible.

I assumed the "point" was that Meaty got a lot out of this site and as a result should donate to the cause, and when he didn't do so on his own, JEEM felt he should call Meaty out publicly and try to shame/bully him into donating.

But it would seem that isn't the point, so I'll ask.

What is the "point"?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The point is that Meathead was bragging about his winnings, his parents wealth, and the many dollars he gives to charity and when it comes time to step up to the plate, he is nowhere in sight, even after getting called out by Beantown Jim.....

Not good to brag about your donations to charity and then come up short when EOG is trying to do something worthy for some of its posters and their friends in Oklahoma...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Seriously Meathead....why can't you find time to donate even a 20 dollar bill to the fund...every buck helps...that is just four greyhounds + tip....

Give me one legitimate reason why you cannot pitch in....:pop:

Because I would rather donate my money to a homeless shelter food bank where I know where 100% of my money is going.

I like the Red Cross, but only 10% of your donation will go to help the people in Oklahoma while the other 90% goes into the general fund.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yes, but they use all their available resources to help the tornado victims. Other donations, from other tragedies, too, make it possible for the Red Cross to help out the Okie victims. Donations for this tragedy will help them, too, and folks who will need help in the future.

Great charity. Let's not start arguing that...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

YOU SHOULDNT BE BULLIED INTO DONATING AND I WOULD NEVER COMMENT ON ANOTHER POSTER BUT WHEN A GUY LIKE MEATHEAD USES A FORUM AS A BUSINESS AND DOESNT PAY ADVERTISING FEES HE SHOULD BE OBLIGATED TO MAKE A DONATION.

MEATMAN CANT USE ANY OTHER FORUM LIKE HE DOES HERE HE PROFITS FROM THIS FORUM BUT CANT MAKE A DONATION THATS EMBARRASSING :finger004

MEAT AND POTATOES SPORTS GETS FREE ADVERTISING AND AN OPEN FORUM TO USE IT DONT YOU THINK THAT ALONE SHOULD REQUIRE SOME KIND OF DONATION THE CHEAP PRICK.

I AM DONE WITH THIS MEATHEAD BULLSHIT I AM TO BUSY TRYING TO BURRY YOUWAGER :houra

So since I post here at EOG I should be obligated to donate money to the Red Cross to help people in Oklahoma?

No Jim. What's embarrassing is your family income(your wife) is waaaaaaay over $100,000.00 per year yet you donate less than 1% to charity. Now that's fucking sad.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Yes, but they use all their available resources to help the tornado victims. Other donations, from other tragedies, too, make it possible for the Red Cross to help out the Okie victims. Donations for this tragedy will help them, too, and folks who will need help in the future.

Great charity. Let's not start arguing that...

In all due respect Kingy that is 100% bullshit.

Yes the Red Cross is a good charity, but if you think they are going to break the bank for the people of Oklahoma you are sadly mistaken.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

this thread is horrible.

no one should ever be bullied into donating.

horrible.

That's what you get when 90% of the posters on a forum are simple white trash.

Watching you guys beat your chest over a $100 donation is pretty funny. That's one(1) trip on a Big Brothers Big Sisters outing for me.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

The point is that Meathead was bragging about his winnings, his parents wealth, and the many dollars he gives to charity and when it comes time to step up to the plate, he is nowhere in sight, even after getting called out by Beantown Jim.....

Not good to brag about your donations to charity and then come up short when EOG is trying to do something worthy for some of its posters and their friends in Oklahoma...

You call donating $100 stepping up to the plate?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

You are missing the point....

And nobody should be throwing out insults against other posters wives...

If you are big and fat then you are big and fat.

If you don't want to be called big and fat then lose weight.

Jim's wife is cheap. She makes well over $100,000.00 per year yet only donates less than 1% of her earnings to charity.

If you don't want to be called cheap then donated more than less then 1% of your income to charity.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

In all due respect Kingy that is 100% bullshit.

Yes the Red Cross is a good charity, but if you think they are going to break the bank for the people of Oklahoma you are sadly mistaken.

...with all due respect, you need to comprehend what you read. Key words: available resources

This charity helps those in need year round-- and they surely don't concentrate all their resources around one tragedy. Of course they aren't going to break their "bank."

I don't think you should be forced to donate anything here, but now you sound like a guy who is trying to come up with every excuse, so that you don't look like a cheapskate.

What are we arguing here? You don't want to donate to them because they won't give every single penny to Okie victims? Well, I'm pliant, so let's find a charity that will. If we do that, will you then donate?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

...with all due respect, you need to comprehend what you read. Key words: available resources

This charity helps those in need year round-- and they surely don't concentrate all their resources around one tragedy. Of course they aren't going to break their "bank."

I don't think you should be forced to donate anything here, but now you sound like a guy who is trying to come up with every excuse, so that you don't look like a cheapskate.

What are we arguing here? You don't want to donate to them because they won't give every single penny to Okie victims? Well, I'm pliant, so let's find a charity that will. If we do that, will you then donate?

Yes. I like to know where my money is going.

When I give money to the homeless shelter that feeds lunch and dinner to those in need I know exactly 100% where my money is going.

When I take a kid on my Big Brothers Big Sisters outing I know exactly 100% where my money is going.

The bottom line is I don't need a bunch of losers on a message board who NEVER donate their time or money telling me how I should donate my time and money.

You are trying to raise $5000 by getting fifty(50) people to donate $100 each. I will give away that much money by myself not including all the time I volunteer in 2013, and I don't need you or anybody else telling me how I should do it.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Be honest here Kingy.

Is this the first $100 you have donated to charity in 2013?

Do you ever volunteer any of your time to help other? If so please tell.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No, this is not the first time I've given money this year. I've also donated to Caroline's charity.

And, like I said, I don't feel you should be forced to donate, but don't use the "I don't like the way this charity does things" excuse. As soon as I said, let's change it to a charity you do like, you said you don't need a bunch of losers trying to tell you how/when/where to donate. Well, guess what? We don't need that either.