BEANTOWNJIM!

BigDaddy

EOG Master
I hope he's alright haven't seen him post since Saturday when he gave out a 15-1 horse BOSTON BEAN

Get back here BTJ we need some winners:D

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WELL BIG DADDY AS THEY SAY IN THE BUSINESS (EASY COME EASY GO) I WAS ON FIRE SATURDAY NIGHT UP OVER 3 DIMES AT BET JAMAICA THEN I STARTED PLAYING THAT FIXED GAME OF ONLINE BLACKJACK AND ONETHING LEAD TO ANOTHER THEN I GOT BURRIED ON SUNDAY GOING 0 FOR 3.NOW I AM TAKING A LITTLE BREAK BIG DADDY UNTIL MY LOVELY WIFE ADVANCES ME SOME ALLOWANCE MONEY.I AM ON A LIMITED BUDGETT BIG DADDY MY WIFE CALLS THE SHOTS.IF I CAN COME UP WITH 800 DOLLARS OR SO THIS WEEK I MIGHT BE BACK IN ACTION BEFORE FRIDAY WE SHALL SEE.BIG DADDY KEEP AN EYE OPEN AT EVANGELENE I WILL BE LOOKING ALSO (BOSTON BEAN) WHO KNOWS WE MIGHT SEE THIS HORSE IN THE BREEDERS CUP SOMEDAY :D I GRIN WHEN BEAN COMES IN :D

SHRINK I COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP IN ESTABLISHING AN OFFSHORE CREDIT ACCOUNT LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HOOK ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS:+thumbs-2

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Glad to hear from you BTJ you have to lay off that blackjack theres to much money out there to be made to give it away it's fixed or i've been told!

Make sure you post your next big horse winner i'll be looking for it maybe BOSTON BEAN will be on the card this weekend:D

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BIG DADDY IT DIDNT HELP MY CONCENTRATION WHEN I WAS RUNNING A MISS WORLD CONTEST OVER AT MADJACKS FORUM THE WINNER WAS LOOKING TO GET PAID AND I COULDNT FIND THE RESULTS THE CONTEST WASNT ON T.V. SO WE HAD A MAJOR SHAKE UP I HAD TO RESIGN FROM THE CONTEST ORGANIZER PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AT ME TO COLLECT.I WAS THE PRODUCER BUT I NEVER OFFERED THE CONTEST DOUGH.WE WORKED IT OUT BET JAMAICA HONORED THE MONEY AND MY NAME WAS CLEARED.

UNFORTUNETLY THE OWNER OF THE FORUM FIRED ME AS A CONTEST ORGANIZER I NEVER KNEW RUNNING A CONTEST WAS SO MUCH WORK.:+signs9-1

Sober Leprechaun

EOG Enthusiast
you get fired because you did a shitty job.
you asked for the top 5 places in a contest where the top 6 advanced.
the contest was televisied on spanish tv, and on e-tv delayed on sunday.
miss norway won, but miss tanzania should have.
miss philippines had it in the bag until the opened her mouth.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Sober Leprechaun said:
you get fired because you did a shitty job.
you asked for the top 5 places in a contest where the top 6 advanced.
the contest was televisied on spanish tv, and on e-tv delayed on sunday.
miss norway won, but miss tanzania should have.
miss philippines had it in the bag until the opened her mouth.

BTJ who is this clown SoberLeprechaun has he ever ran a contest? comes in here complaining about a free contest hey leprecan BTJ doesn't have to run contests he picks 15-1 horse winners BOSTON BEAN

Well get focused BTJ theres alot of winners ahead for us!:D