Best NFL Future KC Chiefs

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
I'm on KC Over 7.5 +120 Heritage, Saw +125 at 5Dimes but cannot stand Tony

I'm on it relatively big and may add more on with MLB profits prior to the NFL season kicking off.

They have a new QB who is established and CAN play, he won't go 30/36 for 350 yds and 4 TDs but will have a lot of 20/26 230 yds 2 TD games and get it done

Their running game is J. Charles, he is lethal back. Expecting a huge year for him.

Bowe was signed to a contract in the offseason and is ready to perform and no longer disgruntled.

Their defense is where I expect them to win a couple ball games. They have a lockdown corner (Flowers), Solid Linebacking core, and a very strong D-Line/Pass Rush.

They play in the AFC West.

I'll go game-by-game to give you my prediction/final record
W1 @ Jags: Win, they play Blaine Gabbert's bunch, this is easy as it gets.
W2 vs Cowboys: Win, Romo plays well early in the season but not too well in hostile environments.
W3 @ Philly: Loss, but this game could be close especially if Vick starts turning it over
W4 vs Giants: Win, the Giants are highly overrated and their run game is suspect
W5 @ Tenn: Win, Jake Locker isn't quite there yet and CJ2k won't go for 200
W6 vs Raiders: Win, easy as it gets also
W7 vs Texans: Loss, Foster is too much and their defense is great
W8 vs Browns: Win, Weeden on the road with that pass rush, good luck
W9 @ Bills: Win, contain Spiller and let Manuel try to beat you.. lol
W11 @ Broncos: Loss, big. Broncos will probably thrash them
W12 vs Chargers: Win, Rivers is deteriorating
W13 vs Broncos : Loss, Broncos elite team
W14 @ Redskins: Loss, RG3 and company too much
W15 @ Raiders: Think they win by a FG in Oakland, WIN
W16 vs Colts: Win, I have said for 2 years Luck is overrated and turns it over too much
W17 @ Chargers: Loss, to be cautious but could easily win this game.

This points to a 10-6 team. I cannot see worse than 8-8. If you give them a loss to Philly or Giants, that puts em 9-7. Oakland is terrible (2x), Titans, Browns aren't very good, Chargers easy split, Bills/Colts are average at best. The NFC East isn't THAT strong, especially on the road.

They play Denver 2x which is tough, the Texans, and @ WASH those are their 4 losses for sure, but this is a fairly easy schedule for a team with good talent and good coaching.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Best NFL Future KC Chiefs

I dont think trying to predict game by game wins is a great way to look at futures (jmo). You can look at the overall strength or weakness of the schedule and it certainly has to be considered, but to think you are going to be picking who wins what game in december right now is tough

Every guy that is looking at "overs" probably has games like Oakland, Buffalo, Browns etc as wins already. These teams aren't going 0-16

We will see but I think Cleveland is going to be a lot better than people think. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see them at 8-8/7-9 this year. Tough backing this team but I like Oakland to have a better year than KC also. Im on Oakland over 5.5 wins and am expecting a split with KC at least.

Good luck with the bet though. As long as they lose to Oakland and Dallas (have them over 8.5 also) they can win the rest of them. :cheers

Cuse4tw

EOG Member

Yeah....the chiefs arent beating Buffalo in buffalo.....check those last two games theyve played:lightbulb:

do some research on the bills deem....they are a team that could be onto something.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

My favorite NFL future----Bengals win AFC north +235---a little on Bengals win AFC conference + 1235.

tripp

EOG Master

My favorite NFL future----Bengals win AFC north +235---a little on Bengals win AFC conference + 1235.
Very good price you got on that one

right now pinnacle has Bengals to win the AFC North at +192 (just behind the Steelers at +176 and ahead of the Ravens at +275)