BET JAMAICA $600 NASCAR Contest-Sunday 6/8 REVISED WINNERS: DA MAN, waco, & kinosh

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 NASCAR Contest-Sunday 6/8 REVISED WINNERS: DA MAN, waco, & kinosh

Thanks for checking. I appreciate all the work you guys do.

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 NASCAR Contest-Sunday 6/8 REVISED WINNERS: DA MAN, waco, & kinosh

Just bumping this once again to see if there are any other issues with the contest results. Thanks again to Junior and diggin4gold for bringing their concerns forward.

Junior

EOG Veteran

You're welcome Reload. Honestly I thought Gyno would've been in this thread but he's probably cursing me out for opening my mouth. Feel bad for him but congrats to all winners. It is what it is.

The winners have had their accounts credited by BET JAMAICA!

Thanks again everyone and see you for the next contest.

Apple

Banned

You're welcome Reload. Honestly I thought Gyno would've been in this thread but he's probably cursing me out for opening my mouth. Feel bad for him but congrats to all winners. It is what it is.

It's cool man, whats fair is fair.. After the horrific weekend I had that money would of been nice, but my time will come.. Congrats fellas

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: BET JAMAICA $600 NASCAR Contest-Sunday 6/8 REVISED WINNERS: DA MAN, waco, & kinos

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 NASCAR Contest-Sunday 6/8 REVISED WINNERS: DA MAN, waco, & kinos

congrats guys...

Junior

EOG Veteran

It's cool man, whats fair is fair.. After the horrific weekend I had that money would of been nice, but my time will come.. Congrats fellas

Gyno, you are truely a great guy, ChopTalk is wrong about you from what I read in the past. Thats right your time will come buddy.

Apple

Banned

Gyno, you are truely a great guy, ChopTalk is wrong about you from what I read in the past. Thats right your time will come buddy.

Thank you sir.. Choptalk's opinion is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.