BET JAMAICA PRESENTS "THE PLAYERS PARADISE & EOG FANTASY FB LEAGUE OFFICIAL SIGNUPS!!

Flip

EOG Addicted
T-Bone,

Draft will be 9-3 which is Labor Day. I hope you don't have to work Labor Day.

T_BONE

EOG Member
Re: BET JAMAICA PRESENTS "THE PLAYERS PARADISE & EOG FANTASY FB LEAGUE OFFICIAL SIGNUPS!!

i signed up already,,with bet jamaica,right now i'm trying to figure out how much i put in what account this year so i can get the best bonus,,go ahead and sign me up for league 2 i put the money in within 48 hours..

live draft,how fun....

Flip

EOG Addicted
Re: BET JAMAICA PRESENTS "THE PLAYERS PARADISE & EOG FANTASY FB LEAGUE OFFICIAL SIGNUPS!!

Glad you decided to play T-Bone! And yes, it is a lot of fun.

Btw, if you have any friends that would like to play have 'em post here and we'll send them an invite too. We want to fill up the league asap for the 9-3 draft. :+thumbs-2

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master
Re: BET JAMAICA PRESENTS "THE PLAYERS PARADISE & EOG FANTASY FB LEAGUE OFFICIAL SIGNU

Re: BET JAMAICA PRESENTS "THE PLAYERS PARADISE & EOG FANTASY FB LEAGUE OFFICIAL SIGNU

i signed up already,,with bet jamaica,right now i'm trying to figure out how much i put in what account this year so i can get the best bonus,,go ahead and sign me up for league 2 i put the money in within 48 hours..

live draft,how fun....

Transfer $150 into BJ account 8808 and send me a email T

dirty@eog.com

your invite is there

POSTED IN DUMP FORUM:

MO, you are by all accounts a complete idiot. Maybe the hampster that runs the small wheel in your brain needs a rest. I sent you a Money Order and I ask Dirty to verify that you recieved it.

How stupid do you think the posters on this site are?

This is true and can be verified ... the only fucking reason I sent it to your lousy ass was because you came in 2nd place you little fucking loser. Consider it a gift. Nothing worse than a liar, a man has nothing if not his word.

<TABLE class=tableborders cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=subjecttable width="83%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="70%">This is the post at another forum I was referring to ... Just keeping the record straight MO. I consider this a dead issue.

Known Welchers here at Freewinners
#39809186 - 10/31/05 03:23 PM
</TD><TD align=right width="30%"><TABLE class=tablesurround border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=navigation style="DISPLAY: none" noWrap> Edit </TD><TD class=navigation style="DISPLAY: none" noWrap> Reply </TD><TD class=navigation style="DISPLAY: none" noWrap> Quote </TD><TD class=navigation style="DISPLAY: none" noWrap> Quick Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=lighttable width="83%">
Please don't give these guys time of Day. They have entered contests here and Refused to pay thier Debts...

North Hills Indians
Michel the Greek
Scott4USC

I will add to this list as I am made aware of more....this doesn't concern personal Bets or other stuff that was not open to the Public Forum....

Just a Public Service Announcement

--------------------
dirty

Edited by dirty (11/28/05 01:35 PM)

MOFOME is full of it, debt is paid .. Mo's dog prolly ate the Money Order like his homework in Jr High school.

OB
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

T_BONE

EOG Member

okay i put money in bet j already. i'm stil alil confuse..wat do i do next?

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

Dirty where do we stand with league #2. I am ready to post up but do not want to if this will not be a go.:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Hey LTD>...go ahead and enter.... you will be the 7th team... we are going for 10 as we know we will fill up probably by early next week :cheers

EagleFan5

EOG Addicted

hey guys are you looking for more players?

if you are i might be able to sign up...

how does this league work?

dirty

EOG Master

it is a head to head and Points league....All the rules and scoring is in Post #1...Take a look and we would Love to have you....

Very fun league.... Individual Defenders make it more exciting....give it a try:cheers

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

When is the draft date? the other league is the 31st and an ealier post indicates Labor day 9/3. Also what time? :cheers

EagleFan5

EOG Addicted

hey guys i wish i could join but i don't know if i have the time for two money leagues

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

When is the draft date? the other league is the 31st and an ealier post indicates Labor day 9/3. Also what time? :cheers

I believe still waiting to fill the last couple spots before deciding on a draft day livin.........

Flip

EOG Addicted

hey guys i wish i could join but i don't know if i have the time for two money leagues

Come on and play EagleFan. Plenty of time for two leagues. Lot's of people play in more than one league.

EagleFan5

EOG Addicted

yeah but i don't know if i should play in two money leagues because this one is 150$ and i'm already in a 100$ one

dirty

EOG Master

this one is 100% payout and other prizes....It will be fun

EagleFan5

EOG Addicted

this one is 100% payout and other prizes....It will be fun

nah i think one money league will give me enough headaches...thanks for the offer though

Flip

EOG Addicted

ONE MORE SPOT LEFT!!!!!

ill get in dirty email me:touchdown

dirty

EOG Master

Mail sent....in a few...I will send a invite as well

dirty

EOG Master

Invite sent Willy

got it im in thnx

highnine

EOG Addicted

i will fill spot 10 or spot 12 if you need it

just send me an email

Flip

EOG Addicted

WOO HOO!!!!! WE GOT TO 10!!!!!!

WE CAN GO TO 12 IF 2 MORE WANT TO PLAY... BUT WE HAVE A LEAGUE NOW!!!!

I'M GONNA KICK EVERYONE'S ASS!!!!!!!!

:smackdown :flatten :clubbed

Flip

EOG Addicted

HANG ON!!!

STILL ONE MORE POSSIBLE SPOT LEFT!!!!! LEAGUE IS GOING TO BE FILLED BY SOMEONE THAT WAS IN LEAGUE #1 FOR SPOT #10. BUT SAID HE WOULD NOT TAKE IT IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS IT!!!! SO......

ONE MORE SPOT LEFT!!!!!!!! :doh1

highnine

EOG Addicted

HANG ON!!!

STILL ONE MORE POSSIBLE SPOT LEFT!!!!! LEAGUE IS GOING TO BE FILLED BY SOMEONE THAT WAS IN LEAGUE #1 FOR SPOT #10. BUT SAID HE WOULD NOT TAKE IT IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS IT!!!! SO......

ONE MORE SPOT LEFT!!!!!!!! :doh1

you are correct Flip but i will fill it. i am just waiting for an email

Flip

EOG Addicted

ONE MORE SPOT LEFT!!! IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT, HIGHNINE WILL!!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!!!!

:+signs8-1

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

Dirty/Hache I never got an invite.Can you please send one

Flip

EOG Addicted

Livin,

Dirty said he sent it. Check your junk mail. I'll have him resend it, or I'll have him send it to me and I'll forward it to you.

Flip

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty/Hache I never got an invite.Can you please send one

Thanks for the alert guys.... sometimes these things go to Junk email

I resent....Let me know if you get it :cheers

anyword on draft time, and what pick your are ? thnx

dirty

EOG Master

League is Full... Lawrence took the 10th spot...we have one more that may want in...if that happens then highnine will be the 12th...

niner..it was nothing against you....but I didn't want a guy playing in 2 if a new dude wanted in..:+thumbs-2

willie we will decide about the draft soon.. I will have something up tomorrow

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

i voted for sunday afternoon

highnine

EOG Addicted

League is Full... Lawrence took the 10th spot...we have one more that may want in...if that happens then highnine will be the 12th...

niner..it was nothing against you....but I didn't want a guy playing in 2 if a new dude wanted in..:+thumbs-2

willie we will decide about the draft soon.. I will have something up tomorrow

understood. if you need a 12th i will fill it.

dirty

EOG Master

understood. if you need a 12th i will fill it.

That is a possibility highnine....we have one more that may play...but he has to decide today.... if he takes then we will need you

what were the options for time of the draft?

sun afternoon is fine with me

dirty

EOG Master

they are on the fantasy homepage willie