louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
Re: BET911 $1000 NBA PLAYOFFS CONTEST

about the original deal, do i sign up here by saying "I'm in"

do i pm my account info to someone?

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

there is more bad paper on the internet about this shop then there is on bernie madoff.

is it really that important to some to play a contest that bet911 sponsers,after knowing this joints history?

according to what i read,and i know i shouldnt believe everything i read, but i apparently have just as good a shot of getting money out of this joint as i do my dead local.

so let me understand this is a free contest sponsered by a group not known for being on the up and up,plus i must make a small depo to them with all my info, that can later be used against me.(THE SELLING OF MY INFO)

can someone on this forum who is half sharp give me 2 LEGIT reasons to join this outfit.

Yet a couple of posters who found MR Carl to be not completely honest about book to book transfers say there IN2348ji23e

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

there is more bad paper on the internet about this shop then there is on bernie madoff.

is it really that important to some to play a contest that bet911 sponsers,after knowing this joints history?

according to what i read,and i know i shouldnt believe everything i read, but i apparently have just as good a shot of getting money out of this joint as i do my dead local.

so let me understand this is a free contest sponsered by a group not known for being on the up and up,plus i must make a small depo to them with all my info, that can later be used against me.(THE SELLING OF MY INFO)

can someone on this forum who is half sharp give me 2 LEGIT reasons to join this outfit.

Yet a couple of posters who found MR Carl to be not completely honest about book to book transfers say there IN2348ji23e

bonus whores and they deserve what they get

they are likely thinking get in get out while they are in the spotlight and wont stiff

this book is owned by locals in SJ CR there is no big backing they operate on player depsoits and day to day

Carl <-------------------------:LMAO

What a fkin joke. :doh1

Not that I ever had much, but I just lost ALL respect for this place. 2938u4ji23

WVU

EOG Master

bonus whores and they deserve what they get

they are likely thinking get in get out while they are in the spotlight and wont stiff

this book is owned by locals in SJ CR there is no big backing they operate on player depsoits and day to day

Exactly. You really think they are going to stiff while front and center and paying big fees to advertise? I will not deposit unless I am likely to cash in the contest. No risk. Who cares if they have your info. Our info has been passed around many times over already.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

We are not out to stiff anyone, like I have said on serveral occasions, we do not owe any of our players past , present or in the future.
We would be glad to welcome anyone to participate in our contest and if you feel that you don't want to fine.

moserbomb

EOG Member

:shoot::shoot: hey its a really huge prize money for this online contest. i wonder how they can give such price under global economic condition.

konck

EOG Veteran

Love 5dimes and Betjam I would like to try your book ...One question Carl say we deposit 100 to try your book before we get involved. On the roll over lets make this clear because not every book is the same.....would i have to roll the 100 over 10x and wager 1000 or would i have to roll the winnings from the free play an added 25 and the 100 over? I got caught on this last year with Betonline an I wasn't happy. I usually parlay free plays so my roll over end up 9k. I actually got thru it but the charged me 100 to withdraw. I had a talk with the manager George and wasnt impressed by him or there book. Let me know.

konck

EOG Veteran

And again I understand trying to improve your standings. This is a place you can do that. On the contest are all the players posting here on this site before the games? And do we all get the 100 with 25 cash 75 freeplay like bigdaddy?

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Love 5dimes and Betjam I would like to try your book ...One question Carl say we deposit 100 to try your book before we get involved. On the roll over lets make this clear because not every book is the same.....would i have to roll the 100 over 10x and wager 1000 or would i have to roll the winnings from the free play an added 25 and the 100 over? I got caught on this last year with Betonline an I wasn't happy. I usually parlay free plays so my roll over end up 9k. I actually got thru it but the charged me 100 to withdraw. I had a talk with the manager George and wasnt impressed by him or there book. Let me know.
We require that if you take a bonus that you do the 10X roll on the deposit and bonus, that's it ,if you win and want to be paid all you do is request your payout.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

And again I understand trying to improve your standings. This is a place you can do that. On the contest are all the players posting here on this site before the games? And do we all get the 100 with 25 cash 75 freeplay like bigdaddy?
To get the 50% and the freeplay you need to deposit on Monday's thats the day that we give the $75 freeplay,on any other day you get the initial deposit cash bonus of 50%. Open an account and you will receive youe welcome email with all the information.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

1. It's Free
2. You are not forced to participate
Thank you for that. We are doing this for players who would like to participate, if you don't, well your not obligated to at all, if you do and win you get your prize......Good Luck!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

carl not to happy about having to delete over 100 emails

baseball is back!!!

i know baseball is back i dont need over 100 reminders:blink:

WTF!

100 emails?

come on man:cocktail

Carl

EOG Senior Member

carl not to happy about having to delete over 100 emails

baseball is back!!!

i know baseball is back i dont need over 100 reminders:blink:

WTF!

100 emails?

come on man:cocktail
I have spoken with the techs regarding that situation and they are telling me that its due to an error in the email server and it has been repaired , I appologize and hope you will accept our appology, I put an additional $50 Freeplay in your account for your troubles.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I have spoken with the techs regarding that situation and they are telling me that its due to an error in the email server and it has been repaired , I appologize and hope you will accept our appology, I put an additional $50 Freeplay in your account for your troubles.

Does this apply to all those that got the emails, as that would seem fair?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

well i didn't expect a free play but i will take it

thank you:cheers

Bonus FP3 tms PARLAY 50/374
917. DETROIT (TIGERS) ML +120 AG
924. TEXAS (RANGERS) ML +105 AG
926. CHICAGO (WHITE SOX) ML -114 AG

BigDaddy

EOG Master

well i didn't expect a free play but i will take it

thank you:cheers

Bonus FP3 tms PARLAY 50/374
917. DETROIT (TIGERS) ML +120 AG
924. TEXAS (RANGERS) ML +105 AG
926. CHICAGO (WHITE SOX) ML -114 AG

damn white sox2348ji23e

Carl

EOG Senior Member

To our good customers here at Bet911 just take the time to read the rules and then just go for it, the moderator Blondie is taking all the entries and she will be glad to take care of you.......Good luck!

Carl

EOG Senior Member

We will be putting together another contest for Baseball, very soon.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i trust ballwonder so i went ahead and registered at bet911.

i remain hopeful and optimistic that i'm not spammed incessantly now via both phone and email. if that does happen as a result of my risky decision to give this poorly-rated book my personal information, i will not be pleased.

after signing up, however, the site said that i will receive an activation email i will need to open. i have not received that email and am thus unable to log in to my account. not an impressive start.

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

just registered and do I need todo anything else (pm anyone) to be in contest. will try this book out for small amounts until get comfortable with them. if eog thinks they are ok and will help out on any problems that's good enough with me.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

i trust ballwonder so i went ahead and registered at bet911.

i remain hopeful and optimistic that i'm not spammed incessantly now via both phone and email. if that does happen as a result of my risky decision to give this poorly-rated book my personal information, i will not be pleased.

after signing up, however, the site said that i will receive an activation email i will need to open. i have not received that email and am thus unable to log in to my account. not an impressive start.
Let me know which account number you were given and I will take care of that for you.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

just registered and do I need todo anything else (pm anyone) to be in contest. will try this book out for small amounts until get comfortable with them. if eog thinks they are ok and will help out on any problems that's good enough with me.
You won't have any poblems here with us...Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes EOG will help out if there is ever an issue with this book :cheers

I will personally hunt Carl down and poke him with a stick if I have to :D