Betfirstclass

Re: Betfirstclass

Haha. . . .How did I know who would be the first to throw out "canceled wager" based on this tomfoolery? I can foretell the future, apparently. . .Just as a Leopard can't change his spots, you can't force class on those who are unfamiliar with the concept. . .

Bears repeating.

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

JAM- give it a break. It's pretty clear that wasn't Cindy but the terms of the bet, although not explicitly stated (to my knowledge), are that BetFirstClass (as the screen name) doesn't post. Give it a rest buddy.

JAM- give it a break. It's pretty clear that wasn't Cindy but the terms of the bet, although not explicitly stated (to my knowledge), are that BetFirstClass (as the screen name) doesn't post. Give it a rest buddy.

The Bet is that Mikey's posting days are over. Nothing about his screen name. How do you post a defense for someone when you dont know the exact terms of the bet? So give what a rest?. I dont care about the money pal. I do care about logistics, and other lawyers trying to make a defense here. If you dont know what the hell you are talking about, please mind your business.

This is not your money, and it is not your wager.

Pretty sure it was that Mike doesnt post, if you have proof it is betfirstclass please post it. ty

I would bet that you don't get paid on this wager, how's that?

OK again.....

Thus, who gave you the authority to post this? Answer this?

Did you take this assumption upon yourself?

I ffuccking hate when people interject. Then when confronted, they fail to answer. So how do you know I will not get paid on this wager?

See post # 87 above.

It appears you are one of those people who don't bother to read the thread--or gather facts--before posting. If so, I regret to inform you that I won't be able to assist you further in explaining the situation here.

See post # 87 above.

It appears you are one of those people who don't bother to read the thread--or gather facts--before posting. If so, I regret to inform you that I won't be able to assist you further in explaining the situation here.
I regret to inform you nobody wants you in this thread, go find your ass buddy enfago.

See post # 87 above.

See post 74....

Again see post 74....

You have to be one of those dime a dozen bankruptcy lawyers or an ambulance chaser. You are terrible. You lost your argument and now you run.

You cannot even dignify your statement with a legitimate response...defend yourself man, dont speak in tongue...

I regret to inform you nobody wants you in this thread, go find your ass buddy enfago.

Haha. . .If it even slightly fucks up your world--which amuses me somewhat--then I will most likely keep posting in this thread. So by all means, if anything I say causes you even a smidgen of displeasure, discomfort, indigestion, diarrhea, headaches, nausea, gout, hot flashes, mild retardation--or any other associated conditions, disorders or syndromes--I suggest you let it all hang out. However, by studying at length the concepts I have set forth in this thread and by internalizing the message they hold, I am quite sure that you can improve the quality of your existence by at least a factor of one hundred.

See post 74....
You cannot even dignify your statement with a legitimate response...defend yourself man, dont speak in tongue...
:+clueless

Read. . .What. . .I. . .Have. . .Posted. . .Previously. . .In. . .This. . .Thread. . .

As an aside, I have not seen anything which would require me to "defend [my]self." I assure you, I am not the one whose ass is hanging out in this thread.

Haha. . .If it even slightly fucks up your world--which amuses me somewhat--then I will most likely keep posting in this thread. So by all means, if anything I say causes you even a smidgen of displeasure, discomfort, indigestion, diarrhea, headaches, nausea, gout, hot flashes, mild retardation--or any other associated conditions, disorders or syndromes--I suggest you let it all hang out. However, by studying at length the concepts I have set forth in this thread and by internalizing the message they hold, I am quite sure that you can improve the quality of your existence by at least a factor of one hundred.

Shithouse...Let me take this guy.....

He did not know how to mind his business, now I caught him, now he cannot get out of it....

He made a statement that I was not going to get paid on this wager. So I am interested to see how he came up with this. He never respons to this...He ignores it.....

J

joeybagadonuts

Interesting. Not a chance in hell that wager should be canceled AFTER the game. As Hoffa said, we need a s/w fix. I would NEVER play at BFC after all the bad stuff they have done.

I'd also say with 99.9% certainty that Cindy DID NOT WRITE that, Mikey did, either that or he dictated it and had her spell check. As far as the wager goes, I dunno. My lean is that BSH and others should be paid...

May need some help from my lawyer pal, 4625 here, but isn't Mike breaching the "spirit of the agreement", or, in this case, the spirit of the wager? I would need to check the wording of OSU's offer, but I'm pretty sure it said "Mike will not post here until xxxx". So there is no question that what constitutes "posting" is up for debate...

Ok, once again, this is what you stated. This is what you stated 4625. You stated, " I would bet that you dont get paid on this wager, hows that?

Now 4625, how do you know I wont get paid on this wager? It seems like you are saying that I am going to get stiffed.

So answer this....Its easy!

Interesting. Not a chance in hell that wager should be canceled AFTER the game. As Hoffa said, we need a s/w fix. I would NEVER play at BFC after all the bad stuff they have done.

I'd also say with 99.9% certainty that Cindy DID NOT WRITE that, Mikey did, either that or he dictated it and had her spell check. As far as the wager goes, I dunno. My lean is that BSH and others should be paid...

May need some help from my lawyer pal, 4625 here, but isn't Mike breaching the "spirit of the agreement", or, in this case, the spirit of the wager? I would need to check the wording of OSU's offer, but I'm pretty sure it said "Mike will not post here until xxxx". So there is no question that what constitutes "posting" is up for debate...

Well written from a Neutral Position....Excellent write up Joey...

Ok, once again, this is what you stated. This is what you stated 4625. You stated, " I would bet that you dont get paid on this wager, hows that?

Now 4625, how do you know I wont get paid on this wager? It seems like you are saying that I am going to get stiffed.

Okay. By the numbers, I will show you how people who pay attention, gather facts, utilize simple reading comprehension tools, and use rational thought with reasoned analysis would have handled your position.
1) Post 74. You will not get paid on this wager. This is because when there is a wager, only winning plays get paid, which was clearly explained in post 87.
2) I also clarified my statement by articulating my belief that if Mike were to actually post as set forth in the wager, the terms of the wager would be observed--as set forth in post 80.
3) To date, there has been no evidence that Mike posted. A fact which I set forth in post 87.

Since there has been no evidence to date which shows that Mike posted, there is no winner at this time. There is no payout where there is no winner.

As you can see, the issue was really embarrassingly simple--which I am sure was understood by the vast majority of posters who have been observing this time-waste.

Bumping this over that last post...

J

joeybagadonuts

Well written from a Neutral Position....Excellent write up Joey...

I had a feeling this whole thing would turn out poorly, JAM. I wanted to take Mikey to return early like you, but I also know that Trav ain't no dummy. So despite what I thought about the "yes" to have some decent value, I couldn't overlook the fact that OSU made the rules, and will also in the end be the person who dictates who is going to win it...

Just something to take into account here...

What's the side bet are you guys talking about?

There's so much petty discussion on is it Mike or Cindy posting that I missed it?

How much more clear can you be?

Especially ending the statement with, how's that?

Dont play me for a fool 4625....Your trying like hell to twist your way out of this....

You only wish you had my life. I feel sorry that you have to live yours though, obviously not very pleasurable...i wish you and your boyfriend the best of luck in the future. Nice talk.

You only wish you had my life. I feel sorry that you have to live yours though, obviously not very pleasurable...i wish you and your boyfriend the best of luck in the future. Nice talk.

Hahaha. . .I'm up in somebody's kitchen, makin' thick-slab sammiches, drinkin' milk straight out of the jug, and eatin' potato salad right out of the carton. . .I even drank that last Busch beer you had hidden under the rotting celery. . .Hmmm mmmm good! Yeeee Haawwwwww!!!!:+excited-

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

There is ZERO question that is the case.

He did not type it though. He doesnt use that goofy font.

Travis how many wagers did you accept from posters at EOG.

What was the biggest amount ??

I believe I am in for a hundred ??

Someone bump up the original thread if they have time

off to work I go :cocktail:cocktail

Hahaha. . .I'm up in somebody's kitchen, makin' thick-slab sammiches, drinkin' milk straight out of the jug, and eatin' potato salad right out of the carton. . .I even drank that last Busch beer you had hidden under the rotting celery. . .Hmmm mmmm good! Yeeee Haawwwwww!!!!:+excited-
That was a good one haha..not

I had a feeling this whole thing would turn out poorly, JAM. I wanted to take Mikey to return early like you, but I also know that Trav ain't no dummy. So despite what I thought about the "yes" to have some decent value, I couldn't overlook the fact that OSU made the rules, and will also in the end be the person who dictates who is going to win it...

Just something to take into account here...

Joey, while OSU is crafty as hell...He made a simple statement and a simple bet. I would rather give him the $200.00 then get burned for $10,000 somewhere down the line....It is what it is. I see he dictates his surrounding interests. What will be, will be...

Unfortunately, it appears you have signed up for that play all on your own. . .

How did I know you would avoid your statement, and say this?

Honestly guy, I am at least 2 steps ahead of what the hell your thinking.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Not even sure what $ amount these guys bet, but Travis even admitted that Mike " cough,cough" told Cindy what to type. In the spirit of the bet, isn't this the same as Mikey typing himself?

J

joeybagadonuts

Not even sure what $ amount these guys bet, but Travis even admitted that Mike " cough,cough" told Cindy what to type. In the spirit of the bet, isn't this the same as Mikey typing himself?

That was my point... Don't have a dog in the fight, just giving my opinion...

I tried searching for the thread with the bet in it, but haven't had any luck yet....

Hes gotta be one of the worst lawyers in his state...all he did is memorize the dictionary. Anybody ever seen a retard that knows every word in the dictionary? Its 4236

Hahaha. . .Sure. . ."You so right". . .Then you must know that I feel very sorry for you right now. . .:shoot:

Yeah, the thing was Mike wouldnt post on here again. So was that Cindys post or Mikes? Can you enlighten us 3425?