Biden announcing nationwide lockdown on August 11

railbird

EOG Master

Exclusive! Biden to Announce Second Nationwide Lockdown on August 11th​

The Alex Jones Show
August 5th 2021, 10:39 am

A national database of medical passports will bar the “unvaccinated” from planes, busses and trains - forming the backbone of a 1984-style credit score.

Remember, Biden is only a puppet and this is a worldwide UN globalist takeover! Humanity must come together in solidarity to defeat this technocratic coup!

railbird

EOG Master
a guy at balisilicos told me this august 1st, i thought he might be a nut, but now i see today august 5fh alex jones is saying it. so it will likely happen

mr merlin

EOG Master

Exclusive! Biden to Announce Second Nationwide Lockdown on August 11th​

The Alex Jones Show
August 5th 2021, 10:39 am

A national database of medical passports will bar the “unvaccinated” from planes, busses and trains - forming the backbone of a 1984-style credit score.

Remember, Biden is only a puppet and this is a worldwide UN globalist takeover! Humanity must come together in solidarity to defeat this technocratic coup!
Lets see, they asked for masks well over a week ago and virtually no one put them back on,(for all the hype, all the fear, all the crazed over the top reporting, they have been mandated in very few blue states and no red ones), I say good luck with that.

cheapseats

EOG Master
City of Palm Springs, a predominately gay community just yesterday voted no vax, no entry, and mask at all times. eating, drinking and BJ's are excluded of course.

mr merlin

EOG Master
City of Palm Springs, a predominately gay community just yesterday voted no vax, no entry, and mask at all times. eating, drinking and BJ's are excluded of course.
lets see how that works out, the simple fact is that even in heavily vaxxed areas , less tha 50% of people under 40 are vaxxed, I dont think any business can survive if half their customers are banned.

No one put the masks on, and no one is going to police customers at a bar.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
lets see how that works out, the simple fact is that even in heavily vaxxed areas , less tha 50% of people under 40 are vaxxed, I dont think any business can survive if half their customers are banned.

No one put the masks on, and no one is going to police customers at a bar.

It's not old people that spend money at bars, restaurants, and concerts either.

Good luck to NYC businesses. deBozo handed them a death sentence.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's not old people that spend money at bars, restaurants, and concerts either.

Good luck to NYC businesses. deBozo handed them a death sentence.
It's theater to bully the weak hands to get vaxxed, it'll work to a degree. remember baseball teams like the mets were going to do that too, lasted until they did the math.

What the hospitality industry in NY needs to do is shut down, every bar, every restaurant, just say you're not going to play their game.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Plus the kind of young people who got vaxxed and wont mind frequenting places that discriminate against their friends wont be drinking all night either. LOL.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
It's theater to bully the weak hands to get vaxxed, it'll work to a degree. remember baseball teams like the mets were going to do that too, lasted until they did the math.

What the hospitality industry in NY needs to do is shut down, every bar, every restaurant, just say you're not going to play their game.u
like alex jones said , like my several of my pastors have said since 1990 like i have said, it is directives from the United Nations, the technocrats, and global corporations, its a power grab, if they can control your body, your paycheck, your travel what is next. they ulmitately want your soul

mr merlin

EOG Master
like alex jones said , like my several of my pastors have said since 1990 like i have said, it is directives from the United Nations, the technocrats, and global corporations, its a power grab, if they can control your body, your paycheck, your travel what is next. they ulmitately want your soul
the infrastructure bill contains a mileage tax on driving with the double goal of being able to track everywhere people go, along with the ability to make it too expensive to drive.

MrTop

EOG Master
the infrastructure bill contains a mileage tax on driving with the double goal of being able to track everywhere people go, along with the ability to make it too expensive to drive.

mileage tax probably there to replace the taxes lost on gas from people working at home , also there are less drivers today cause of uber, amazon etc.

kane

EOG master
Yeah

Bushay

NHL Expert
He'll be the next to catch the virus, go into the ICU and make a commercial on how sorry he was from reading off that script telling everyone it was all a hoax. No different than many before him. He looked scared up there. Reading off that paper. If he really felt that way why did he need to keep looking and reading off the paper in his hand!

It's just sad but funny at the same time watching these idiots make fools of themselves as he did.

Good stuff Rail. Thanks for sharing.

MrTop

EOG Master
Is there a tax on charging electric cars?

well at the station yes there is. At home charging there is no tax but more of an electric bill. A person working from home will expect making less by the employer & there might be a tax on that for just working at home. When they figure it all out in the back room they will get everyone. They usually do.