Big Ted ran into someone else with one punch KO Power......Geezus!!!

Brick

EOG Master
Re: Big Ted ran into someone else with one punch KO Power......Geezus!!!

took that punch like a champ, proud of you big t

Teddy kgb

Banned

you should stick to running your mouth on the forums

doesn't seem it worked out so well in real life

Id like to see you come into any bar I hang out at and talk about cops like you do on the forums....you wouldn't have the guts, and if you did, you wouldn't have guts...literally

slyone66

EOG Master

wtf bud give me a call back home

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Rumor has it Teddy's opponent was a part time Barrista, with skinny jeans and a stupid beard......

Sleepy

EOG Master

Id like to see you come into any bar I hang out at and talk about cops like you do on the forums....you wouldn't have the guts, and if you did, you wouldn't have guts...literally

hanging out in bars is for losers

i have better things to do than drink all night in some shitty bar

Teddy kgb

Banned

I made that big mistake of putting a man to a test as I like to say, usually they back down and I look tuff and life goes on....not last night...'you want to talk about this outside?'....Yes.......Gulp....we both got up and I was like ok Ted you can see this guy is in shape and that your a fat slob, no reason to think you can stick and move, go all out and see if this guy has a glass jaw........Nope....Granite

Brick

EOG Master

better bring james d with ya next time you set foot in that bar

Bushay

NHL Expert

I came home looking like that many a night playing beer league hockey for over 20 years.

As you told me yesterday...in hockey that's a love tap.

roach23

Banned

Word on the street is the guy who gave Teddy the 1 hitter quitter is named Gabe.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Ted, don't take this in a bad way - but u are way too fucken ugly to let some dude make u look any worse - get ur head out of ur ass and become a productive member of society - only white trash gets in fights at ur age - and it would be a decent idea to see a doctor

Kleuger

EOG Senior Member

That is the funniest shit posted in a long time.

Too bad he didn't knock some common sense into you.

dogball

EOG Master

What a classic humble post by teddy, applause and feel good soon although I hear it
looks worse than it is.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Ted, don't take this in a bad way - but u are way too fucken ugly to let some dude make u look any worse - get ur head out of ur ass and become a productive member of society - only white trash gets in fights at ur age - and it would be a decent idea to see a doctor

I don't talk about it much but I have mentioned a handful of times that I was never good with the ladies because I know m not a good looking guy (trying to avoid saying ugly lol) .....I also mentioned many a time I'm a HS dropout so not much I could do about being a do-do bird...lastly, the swelling will go down, I'm not seeing a doctor but thanks for checking in Seymour....

Teddy kgb

Banned

That is the funniest shit posted in a long time.

Too bad he didn't knock some common sense into you.

Some good one liners today ....twice now I honestly lol'd....kinda hurt my face thou...

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Fukking guy got what was coming to him.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Thanks Paddy and all others wishing me good health....

J

joeybagadonuts

Come on Rusty give us the full play by play.

Who swung first? How long did it last?

Did you hit the ground after the shot to your eye.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Come on Rusty give us the full play by play.

Who swung first? How long did it last?

Did you hit the ground after the shot to your eye.

great questions...let me start the play by play with a very funny ending of me shouting down a crazy lady who does not like fighting...

Teddy kgb

Banned

Like I said earlier we both headed towards the door and we both knew we were fighting....no doubt about it we both had our game faces on.....he gets stopped by some lady chick about 5' from the door and I look thru the window and give him the two fingers of cmon let go....

He stepped out and I start swinging fast and furious sticking to my plan...he actually losses balance and is on all fours and I'm next to him throwing uppercuts to his face which I found out quickly only made him more pissed, he jumped up like I was hitting him the whole time with cotton candy and we went toe to toe and as you can see from my face he won.....I dropped and landed on my back and the rest of the story has already been told.....dude was tuff, nothing I could do about it...I punched him probably 20x and the fvcker wouldn't stop and I hit hard....dude was tuff...probably not as tuff as me at his age but doesn't matter...

Anyway I'm out front and this crazy lady is yelling at me about the fight and just keeps repeating herself and I finally tell......I fvcking heard you lady the first 3x can you shut the fvck up now.....she had the funiest look on her face and got in her car and drove of,,,,had to been there it was funny

Daughters BF picked me up half way home and I hade him flip a bitch and take me back to get my car where there were two police cars still there but I've been in fights before and knew they didn't want the paper work so I got in my car and drive home and they did nothing...

About to hit send and realized I didn't say what caused it.....Long story but we had a Mayor by the name of Marje Rice fir like 25yrs and she has been replaced be some Asian dudes and it went from there....boring politics here but in the OC it's a hot topic....

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Sorry to hear Ted. You absolutely need to go to a doctor. And like JK said, slow down with the drinking..Get well soon.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

hanging out in bars is for losers

i have better things to do than drink all night in some shitty bar

Like what? Counting your ramen noodles?

E$

EOG Dedicated

you should stick to running your mouth on the forums

doesn't seem it worked out so well in real life

Well said, unfortunately this probably won't change anything. Sadly, somebody is going to have to hit him so hard he never gets up. I hope I'm wrong cause I have actually started to like the guy.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Did Gabe get your camera this time??

Get well soon big guy, I'd be lying if I said I've never looked like that, or worse.

Throw some dirt on it, see you next shift.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

I'm pushing 60 my last fight was 10 years ago or so I looked similar, when we get older Ted time to call the cops or shimmy out the bathroom window. Get well.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Like I said earlier we both headed towards the door and we both knew we were fighting....no doubt about it we both had our game faces on.....he gets stopped by some lady chick about 5' from the door and I look thru the window and give him the two fingers of cmon let go....

He stepped out and I start swinging fast and furious sticking to my plan...he actually losses balance and is on all fours and I'm next to him throwing uppercuts to his face which I found out quickly only made him more pissed, he jumped up like I was hitting him the whole time with cotton candy and we went toe to toe and as you can see from my face he won.....I dropped and landed on my back and the rest of the story has already been told.....dude was tuff, nothing I could do about it...I punched him probably 20x and the fvcker wouldn't stop and I hit hard....dude was tuff...probably not as tuff as me at his age but doesn't matter...

Anyway I'm out front and this crazy lady is yelling at me about the fight and just keeps repeating herself and I finally tell......I fvcking heard you lady the first 3x can you shut the fvck up now.....she had the funiest look on her face and got in her car and drove of,,,,had to been there it was funny

Daughters BF picked me up half way home and I hade him flip a bitch and take me back to get my car where there were two police cars still there but I've been in fights before and knew they didn't want the paper work so I got in my car and drive home and they did nothing...

About to hit send and realized I didn't say what caused it.....Long story but we had a Mayor by the name of Marje Rice fir like 25yrs and she has been replaced be some Asian dudes and it went from there....boring politics here but in the OC it's a hot topic....

Sounds similar to the last fight I was in around 20 years ago, except I won and I was simply defending myself.
JK, this fight took place at Maywood Park racetrack. Surprise, surprise! My opponent say lets fight and immediately throws a sucker punch. Big mistake! I connect with next punch and sucker goes down. Seconds later I get tackled by 3 security guards and fight is over. This sucker was lucky security took me down.

WVU

EOG Master

Did game bred apologize yet?

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Big Ted will be back on track.... Minor setback. There aren't many if any would post what happened after that. Got to give him credit for that. Heal up teddy it and get back in there. Demand a best of three match.