Bitcoin crosses $50k

Dummy, I said when Mahomes plays dink and dunk and doesn't go long, he's the same as Alex Smith when Smith had the best QB rating in the league. The difference is the long ball.

If Mahomes doesn't throw deep, then they are better off with Smith because he's more accurate. You are taking things out of context by leaving statements out.

That's your game, lie and past post.

kane past posting for the playoffs last year.
I made a play on the Eagles ML, even though technically it's a hedge, I made the play independent of my Niners future, the bet I made and the amount I played it for would have been the same regardless of whether I had the future or not, for as great as Purdy has been, I think the clock strikes midnight come Sunday

Past posting COY
Dec 14, 2022
I made 3 COY futures, Daboll, McDaniel, and Campbell. Early in the year Daboll was looking good, but no longer, before the last two weeks McDaniel had a shot, no longer, but like Blue points out, if the Lions keep winning, Campbell has to get some consideration, especailly after their season got off to a bad start, credit to him for keeping the ship afloat, when a franchise is used to losing like the Lions, things could have gone south for them very quick, but Campbell kept them together, he reminds me a little of Vrabel, not the best as far as x's and o's, but guys play hard for him

kane

EOG master
Poor raiders with the attempted spin, you lied, I proved you lied, and you still can't own up to it

kane

EOG master
You said you never posted Mahomes was the same as Smith, I proved you the liar you are, instead of just being honest for once and admitting what you posted over and over, you instead chose to lie which is what you always do

kane

EOG master
If only the Chiefs would have stayed with Smith instead of drafting Mahomes I'm sure they would have won those 3 SB's. LOL

kane

EOG master
Mahomes averages more yards passing per game than any QB in NFL history, and raiders the liar calls him a dink and dunker, LMAO

kane

EOG master
If kane stays out of the thread for a week, I'll post a coin that will 3x easy within a year.
I haven't stayed out of the thread, yet you're still posting about bitcoin, just another lie from you, not surprising since lying is the one thing you're good at

kane

EOG master
Why do you hijack every thread and turn it into a Mahomes thread
Because you lied again about not saying Mahomes and Smith were the same, had you just been honest for once in your life, I would have moved on, but you can't be honest, it's not in your DNA, so you continued to lie, and I had to prove you the liar you are

kane

EOG master
Dell and everyone elds can read this thread and decide for themselves which one of us is a liar and which one isn't

kane

EOG master
I made plenty of money today betting on St John's, now go back to peeps where you're free to spread your lies without any pushback, this place too sharp for a liar like you

kane

EOG master
Surrender noted! Now we can move on, unless of course you want to tell more lies, in which case I'll continue embarrassing you

Cwissy - remember that ..... cunt.... address? I forgot that I even had that wallet until you reminded me years later. Had a little bit of money in it.

kane

EOG master
Okay raiders, now that I have thoroughly humiliated you, I won't post anymore in this thread, unless of course you call me out, in which case disregard my comment

kane

EOG master
I said I would stop posting in this thread unless you called me out, 7 minutes later you call me out, I'm not posting to bother you, I'm posting to show everyone what a liar you are, you said you never posted Mahomes and Smith were the same and called me a liar, so you left me no choice but to prove to everyone who the liar is. I'll say it again, I'll stop posting in this thread unless you mention me again, in that case disregard my comment, let's see if you can last longer than 7 minutes this time