Brandon Miller

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
41 points last night in the OT win over South Carolina which including game-tying shot in regulation. But should be have been playing? Provided a gun to Darius Mikes, who was charged in the shooting of a 23 year old woman, James Harris, near the Alabama campus just over a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
I haven't read anything re Miller could legally own a gun. He transports a loaded gun in a vehicle, friend requests gun to obviously fire it and Miller is still walking around like a movie star.

Meanwhile Chris Beard life ruined for putting hands on girlfriend's neck. Too bad Beard is not a lottery pick.

kane

EOG master
No way Miller should be playing right now, but when Nate Oates said he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, that tells you all you need to know, just win baby! If I were an Alabama fan I would be embarrassed at the decision to allow Miller to play, but that's just me

Heim

EOG Master
Trust me in some jurisdictions, a black male bringing a gun to the commission of a crime would be charged as a accessory or co-conspirator.

Heim

EOG Master
No way Miller should be playing right now, but when Nate Oates said he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, that tells you all you need to know, just win baby! If I were an Alabama fan I would be embarrassed at the decision to allow Miller to play, but that's just me

He placed himself in that setting.....wrong place, wrong time is a poor choice of words. Moreover he knew what his friend's intent was with the gun. Geez, somebody was killed with that weapon. Would be interesting if it was a blonde white woman.

kane

EOG master
Moreover he knew what his friend's intent was with the gun
But even if he didn't, why the fuck would you bring the guy a gun? I mean what did you think he was going to use it for, target practice? Whether Miller knew what the gun was to be used for or not, he had to know whatever happened it wasn't going to end well, Oates looks really bad with his comments, and I have no idea how this kid isn't suspended

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
But even if he didn't, why the fuck would you bring the guy a gun? I mean what did you think he was going to use it for, target practice? Whether Miller knew what the gun was to be used for or not, he had to know whatever happened it wasn't going to end well, Oates looks really bad with his comments, and I have no idea how this kid isn't suspended

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS KID EVEN ON THE TEAM STILL...😆 🤣 😂 land of the free indeed.

I got slammed against my car and handcuffs put on me for a DUI .12 when I was around his age.

Hello?? HELLO? Anybody out there?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Brandon Miller is slotted as a Top Three selection in the 2023 NBA draft on many mock draft boards.

Heim

EOG Master
Oats has lost control of his team....he needs to go.

Can you imagine that happening under Izzo or Knight?

kane

EOG master
If I was a team in the lottery I would take him off my draft board, I don't care how talented he is. The gun thing is bad, and then he mocks the whole situation by having one of his teammates pat him down looking for a weapon, either he didn't realize how bad the optics were, or he didn't care. Sorry, but this isn't the type of kid I want on my team.

railbird

EOG Master
I haven't read anything re Miller could legally own a gun. He transports a loaded gun in a vehicle, friend requests gun to obviously fire it and Miller is still walking around like a movie star.

Meanwhile Chris Beard life ruined for putting hands on girlfriend's neck. Too bad Beard is not a lottery pick.
only if beard were black

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Of course, Miller is probably only guilty of really bad judgement.

But we do know how Nebraska's head football coach, Tom Osborne, would have handled it as he made Lawrence Phillips eligible for a bowl game after he assaulted an ex-girlfriend, dragging her down 3 flights of stairs and then pounding her head into a mailbox.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Wild times. I don't think people really care about consequences today. Never in a million years did you really picture this shit.

I said this in many posts the past few years. There's a new breed. Absolutely insane times.

I know shit is expensive but everybody wants 30 an hour to do the basic of tasks.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Division 1 college basketball team and openly flaunt or joke around about shit like this. It's truly mind blowing. We were young once and there were consequences. Wild. Absolutely wild.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Oats has lost control of his team....he needs to go.

One of Izzo's products (Keith Appling) pleaded guilty to second-degree murder earlier this month.

The sentencing will occur next month.

Appling faces 18-40 years in prison.

If I were an East Lansing resident, I would not be happy with an athletic program that recruited a murderer to my neighborhood.

Appling played for Izzo from 2010-14.