Breaking: CRYPTO COLLAPSE CHAOS CONTINUES!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: Breaking: CRYPTO COLLAPASE CHAOS CONTINUES!!

Re: Breaking: CRYPTO COLLAPASE CHAOS CONTINUES!!

Another crypto thread that you’ll get punked in.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
Re: Breaking: CRYPTO COLLAPSE CHAOS CONTINUES!

GO SHORT THE CRYPTO'S, EVERFRESH right here......( you can short GBTC , $9.25) .....I DARE YOU......bitcoin might be down, but it aint out.........bitcoin 10k by year end.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member

GO SHORT THE CRYPTO'S, EVERFRESH right here......( you can short GBTC , $9.25) .....I DARE YOU......bitcoin might be down, but it aint out.........bitcoin 10k by year end.

first off i didnt write the article i quoted, a Bloomberg reporter did. Second, it's common knowledge that bitcoin is totally fucked and it's price spikes this year were totally manipulated https://www.rt.com/usa/416036-bitcoin-manipulated-exchange-rate-price/

dont shoot the messenger, and in the words of the great Tony Montana "don't be a cheep, baa baa"

btw youll likely never see bitcoin at $7k again let alone north of $10k

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Saw a guy talking about Bitcoin pricing trend on TV. Think he's full of shit.

I've had mixed BtC results, like most. I'm pessimistic, tho. I still don't see how it's going to more useful than cold-hard cash.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I feel another big drop coming. Has been unable to climb back and is hovering just over $6000. Breaks $5000 before Chestnut swallows 50!

MrTop

EOG Master

If it goes under 5k everfresh will be sold out to sing at Madison square garden.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

My prediction at Peeps was bitcoins would break $5000 then collapse to $1980.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

well well well, looks like old Everfresh was right after all,....congrats to everone who done took my advice, and condolences to anyone who didn't

Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin Bloodbath Nears Dot-Com Levels as Many Tokens Go to Zero

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...low-5-900-to-wrap-up-a-gloomy-2018-first-half
Let us know when it gets under $380 dipshit. Then you can start making claims. For now though you are still the worst crypto advisor on all the forums.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member

Let us know when it gets under $380 dipshit. Then you can start making claims. For now though you are still the worst crypto advisor on all the forums.

Sounds like someone didn't take my advice when this ponzi was being hyped at $20k a coin. Sorry about that, stupid. I said it would drop and it did, by 75% of its December peak so far. Not my fault you were too fucking stupid to take my advice

Here's a newsflash for you and all your deluded friends, Bitcoin and its cryptoscam cousins are all going south in a big way, sooner rather than later. You heard it here first, you stupid fucking moron

But hey, don't listen to me, go load up on this shit with all your "profits",...oh,,..wait....

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Sounds like someone didn't take my advice when this ponzi was being hyped at $20k a coin. Sorry about that, stupid. I said it would drop and it did, by 75% of its December peak so far. Not my fault you were too fucking stupid to take my advice

Here's a newsflash for you and all your deluded friends, Bitcoin and its cryptoscam cousins are all going south in a big way, sooner rather than later. You heard it here first, you stupid fucking moron

But hey, don't listen to me, go load up on this shit with all your "profits",...oh,,..wait....
$380 dipshit.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

$380 dipshit.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

My investment is only 15 times stronger than when you 1st said to dump that garbage ($380 in case you need a reminder). I think I'll be ok. I just feel bad for the idiots that listened to you and dumped at $380. I can only imagine how hard you pound your chest about things you are actually correct about. Call me when it hits $380 dipshit. Til then go do some more hiking or whatever it is clowns like you do.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

My investment is only 15 times stronger than when you 1st said to dump that garbage ($380 in case you need a reminder). I think I'll be ok. I just feel bad for the idiots that listened to you and dumped at $380. I can only imagine how hard you pound your chest about things you are actually correct about. Call me when it hits $380 dipshit. Til then go do some more hiking or whatever it is clowns like you do.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member

My investment is only 15 times stronger than when you 1st said to dump that garbage ($380 in case you need a reminder). I think I'll be ok. I just feel bad for the idiots that listened to you and dumped at $380.

A stupid fuck like you who was braying like a fucking donkey when the Bitcoin Ponzi scam sucked unsuspecting victims in at almost $20K per coin is now bragging about money you claim you made? Ha! What a crock of shit. You should be THANKING ME for being attentive and CARING ENUFF to WARN PEOPLE against getting involved in this SCAM at ANY stage of the PONZI!

Scumbags like you are the reason that SO MANY PEOPLE got BURNED on this SCAM over the past couple of years

You should be ASAHMED of your behavior sir!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

A stupid fuck like you who was braying like a fucking donkey when the Bitcoin Ponzi scam sucked unsuspecting victims in at almost $20K per coin is now bragging about money you claim you made? Ha! What a crock of shit. You should be THANKING ME for being attentive and CARING ENUFF to WARN PEOPLE against getting involved in this SCAM at ANY stage of the PONZI!

Scumbags like you are the reason that SO MANY PEOPLE got BURNED on this SCAM over the past couple of years

You should be ASAHMED of your behavior sir!
You put the R in retarded. Keep pounding your chest dipshit.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Up 10% since everlasting idiot started flapping his gils again.

Cryptos getting hammers for the very reason I said they would when they let them happen...futures.

I said it here and at peeps that these months here would be the time when they crashed tme to eat everyone alive who were taking the bbig numbers. These guys are ruthless as they dropped them about 1500 or more blow a 'break' even (but still huge pay off on futures) to lose money on the vcoins but triple up on some future contracts. Why do you think there has been so much talk about manipulating themarkets lately.

They had a clear path (again like I said in another thread here not too long ago) because the volumes for these things have become completely depressed over the past couple months and it diesnt take much to start a full scale sell off. I think the first one some guy posted a couple hundred BTC (which is a HUGE number for the current volumes) about 500 bucks less than the current price. And that order wasnt even close to being filled and the price was down to under 6000 That was last week. Then this last one was a smaller one for a couple hundred under going price but the panic was there so it started another chain reaction but once the contracts matured the prices rebounded pretty quickly.

The next big round of futures is in 10 weeks or so so until then the 'market' might be a little more realistic. But these guys have eaten up all the big time futures where people were looking at 15 and 20K prices. I am not sure what the current high is but I would think it isnt much over 10K. Which is why thinking they will get over that isnt a stretch (since theyre making more money fucking the future players than the actual buyers.)

I said it when they did it and why I doubled down on my 'get out when the getting is good' warnings, because once they allowed futures to get introduced that started a whole new way to fuck people.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

You are a lying piece of dog shit.

You have always said the exact opposite you dumb motherfucker. I have been saying that all along and you are full of shit. You have always said the exact opposite !!! FUCK YOU !!!

Fuck You Wanti

You owe me 100's of hours reading your nonsense. I hate you.

You are a big fat fucking liar.

You are a past poster.

You are a fool

Please go away

Take your ball and go home

Kick rocks esse

queenie aint been around much since that shit coin she was masturbating to went from a dime to just over 3.5 cents. I think it might be over 4 cents today since everything has started the uptick (which I predicted would be the case and should peak in 2-3 days)

Everyones a genius in a one way (which was up up up) but once people had to actually sell some shit (or lose money) they didnt know what the fuck to do.

All scared to buy 'wrong' or sell ;wrong' then sitting there with shit worth about 30% what it was a couple months ago.

BTC will be 8K in a couple days and everything else will follow suit. Big question is if they push it up to 10, (or close to it) That would probably take some real fake news to do, but getting up to 8 isnt a big deal really. If it goes up the same percentage as i t has the past couple days its right there. Its up 15% off the low last week right now. So another 15% on top of 6600 gets it to 7600 then a little creative manipulation gets them into the 7900s.

All they need to watch out for is someone overselling on the upticks. Which is also not hard to find since the volumes are shit and someone dumping 20 or so coins at 7K can slow it down. Someone just sold 15 for 6610 and the price dropped to 6600. This little uptick started when 750 or so coins were bought between 6400 and 6575 there 3 hours ago. And we are see what I said could slow it down people trying to get something scared to death theyre going to miss out, rather than waiting for the inevitable. but those fools are also the type to sell too early then come back and start buying them up on the rush, so they sell for 6600 then when theyre 7200 and on a rocket up they jump back in and buy (which helps leap frog the numbers).

MrTop

EOG Master

everfresh now turns into vincent price . The invisible man

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

everfresh now turns into vincent price . The invisible man
Yeah lol, nowhere to be found til the next downtick. Even if that down gick is from 15k go 14k he'll still come in beating his chest like he was right.

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member

The road to fate is not without some twists and turns. Having said that I'm big enuff to admit I am not always right, that's just the kind of guy I am

I'm usually at the DRH (or across the street) Fri and Sat nights if anyone wants to hang out and shoot the shit about bitcoin or whatever. Bring your wallet, Im kind of poor these days

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
The nightmare continues. If only people had FOLLOWED MY SAGE ADVICE in 2018 none of you would be in this mess

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated
The nightmare continues. If only people had FOLLOWED MY SAGE ADVICE in 2018 none of you would be in this mess
Lolz.
I'm noticing this thread was mainly from 2018.
It's said BTC would never see 10k again.

I'm no crypto stan. But damn, if someone followed your advice back then , they'd of lost out on some helluva potential gains.

But, yes. it was recently mentioned that over 50% of all addresses holding BTC are in the negative from time they purchased.