Brock Landers on EOG Radio today

konck

EOG Veteran
:LMAOT:LMAO:LMAO
Man I could see being fooled once but twice:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOMr Kelly I have some stock to sell you:shoot:
Here are some questions to ask Brock tonight
1) Brock you were so close with JJ how come he has ZERO contact with you now:+clueless
2)Brock when you copy & paste IIfolds QB ratings from SBR on EOG as your own did you laugh?
3)Brock you run at a 93% win rate on your picks but how come the last 6 posted rubber band plays are 0-5-1 including laying -350 and -245:+clueless
4) Brock you went to Europe and showed us a 20 dollar wager:+clueless
5) And most important is 3/4 of the forums are waiting for your fukin mlb winners where are they:lightbulb:
6) Brock take the time to show your pictures from Europe that beer bottle was awesome.:houra

Putting this guy on radio TWICE:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
Re: Brock Landers on EOG Radio today

wonder if bw will have his ear glued to the radio for this show......

Bigbill365

Banned

Stop hating on Brock Landers hes living a life most of us wish we could we should be taking tips from brock landers.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Just cant understand what JK fascination with this guy is. The guy is a well known scam artist. No one respects his gambling acumen and he adds nothing. I could give a flying fuck about his traveling adventures and even if I did I would just watch shows on the travel channel. Since JK likes having losers on the show so much why not try to get James Holmes or Dick Cheney on the show?

hels

EOG Dedicated

Stop hating on Brock Landers hes living a life most of us wish we could we should be taking tips from brock landers.

He lives in fantasy land. However, he still lives in his moms basement and has to change her diapers 5 times a day.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Just cant understand what JK fascination with this guy is. The guy is a well known scam artist. No one respects his gambling acumen and he adds nothing. I could give a flying fuck about his traveling adventures and even if I did I would just watch shows on the travel channel. Since JK likes having losers on the show so much why not try to get James Holmes or Dick Cheney on the show?

No offense, Sleepy, but you seem to have your own fascination with Brock.

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

used to hate brock. but this guy is just a cool guy. cougarbait said it he never gets involved he just gambles and lives life and ppl are jealous of that

konck

EOG Veteran

used to hate brock. but this guy is just a cool guy. cougarbait said it he never gets involved he just gambles and lives life and ppl are jealous of that

Yep you hit the nail on the head we all are dying to be fake scamming pieces of shit :LMAO

Great post
LOL TWICE ON RADIO:LMAO:LMAO

boatboatboat

EOG Master

EOG radio is to inform, entertain, and to enjoy.

Brock to a degree is able to do all 3.

It's a radio show. Nothing more , nothing less.

People enjoy hearing someone on the radio they kinda know. Almost all of us know Brock from the forums.

I think Brock every few mths is a great guest to have on.

Salud Men!

hope i can bring a little joy, a little smile, and a laugh to all your lives.

"I believe that if, at the end, according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves a little happier, that is about the best we can do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn't always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find it out." -- From "Life Itself" by Roger Ebert, 1942-2013

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Brock I know you are a big ten guy.

I want you to research Reggie Mathias (elida ohio), and predict if he will end up at purdue or west virgina.

thanx

I will tune in tonight!

Sleepy

EOG Master

Ohio St (ML) from the big ten expert

He must have literally lost 100 units on this conference alone.

The only thing to take his mind off the miserable year and the money lost, was a free vacation all charge on credit which he has no intentions of ever paying back.

Ohio St (ML) from the big ten expert

He must have literally lost 100 units on this conference alone.

The only thing to take his mind off the miserable year and the money lost, was a free vacation all charge on credit which he has no intentions of ever paying back.
Since we have freedom of speech..

Fuck You :finger004

Sleepy

EOG Master

Since we have freedom of speech..

Fuck You :finger004

Looks like you need another vacation.

Time to start applying for more credit or are you at the stage where the credit report needs another tune up?