Bronny James....

Heim

EOG Master
It must be nice being Lebron's kid. He made the McDonald's AA squad. He's not even the best player on his team.

As a side note, he's narrowed his college choices to USC and Ohio St. With OSU naturally the front runner.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bronny's favorite NBA player?

Russell Westbrook.

Bronny's listed 6-3 and 180.

LeBron entered the NBA at 6-8 and 250.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
What are the chances LeBron and Bronny play as teammates in the NBA?

LeBron says that's the plan.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He's An ESPN Top 100 Recruit.

Listed At # 28.

With A Grade Of 88.

Top 4 Guys On List Have A Grade Of 94.

3 Of Them Have Signed With Kentucky.

Other One With USC Trojans.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
What are the chances LeBron and Bronny play as teammates in the NBA?

LeBron says that's the plan.

Great question. So the soonest Bronny can join the NBA is FOR the 2024-25 season. Dad is under contract to the Lakers until the END of the 2024-25 season meaning unless Bronny is drafted by the Lakers. Bronny would be best advised to stay in school for (at least) 2 seasons meaning he would enter the NBA for the 2025-26 NBA season - when Dad is a UFA.

I could see a team drafting Bronny in the 2nd Round, meaning no 4-year guaranteed contract, and once that happens LeBron signs with that team.

NOW - will it actually happen? I need to see it to believe it

Heim

EOG Master
College coaches are laughing at the recruiting process. You can't talk to the kid. You have to make a appointment with the mom's publicist for Tuesday or Thursday and talk to her....

Social media has created a (ego) monster.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
College coaches are laughing at the recruiting process. You can't talk to the kid. You have to make a appointment with the mom's publicist for Tuesday or Thursday and talk to her....

Social media has created a (ego) monster.

NIL agreements are shaping the decision-making process.

Only a matter of time before another major scandal develops.

Feels like only yesterday when the FBI infiltrated the college hoop landscape.

On the gambling front, many high-profile college football and college basketball players are ripe for manipulation.

Heim

EOG Master
NIL agreements are shaping the decision-making process.

Only a matter of time before another major scandal develops.

Feels like only yesterday when the FBI infiltrated the college hoop landscape.

On the gambling front, many high-profile college football and college basketball players are ripe for manipulation.

That's a good point....not all will be caught by the books. Another headache or Headake Smith if you will.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
That's a good point....not all we be caught by the books. Another headache or Headake Smith if you will.

One other note about today's college athlete: With the transfer portal busting at the seams, few players are married to the rules, let alone their schools.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Agree & the younger son Bryce is already bigger than Bronny. Not sure if Bronny will get to 6’6” & be the physical specimen his dad is. His skills will need to improve a lot to be a real impact player.

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
Headache Smith played ball in Dallas w/good friend of mine alot. Met him once, said he played in France I think. Never got to play against him. My friend said he could go.Would think something new involving basketball officials will come out again in the next few years regarding fixing games.....or O/Us

Heim

EOG Master
I don't think USC thought Ellis was coming back when they signed the best PG in the nation. Now they have a cluster fuck at guard which could affect Bonny's decision. Interesting, Bruins have no interest in Bronny.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Bronny is not going directly to the NBA, he is a bust and only being recruited because of his pedigree.