Buffalo Bills +10 vs Bears is a smart bet

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Didn’t like what I saw from Chicago at home against the Jets last time out.

Allen Robinson is out. Mack out.

Number is too big .

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Against Buffalo you can get away with this shit. I’m just not a fan of this offense.

It didn’t matter today because capitalizing on turnover after turnover sealed the game early but something just seems off with this offense.

Heim

EOG Master
If BUF brass had any brains...Chad Kelly would be a natural there. They would go nuts with Jim Kelly's nephew taking snaps.

Valuist

EOG Master
Very bizarre box for this game. The Bears had only 46 plays, 180 total yards yet scored 41 points? Crazy amount of penalty yardage; Bears penalized 14 times for 129 yards. Buffalo penalized 10 times for 163 yards? Must have been several PI's in there. 16 yards/penalty average?

Valuist

EOG Master
He can step on the field right now and be better than Peterman

So can probably half the QBs in division 1. I've been watching the game a long time. Peterman is as bad as I've ever seen. This guy makes Kizer look legit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So can probably half the QBs in division 1. I've been watching the game a long time. Peterman is as bad as I've ever seen. This guy makes Kizer look legit.
The last play of the first said it all, Peterman ran on the Hail Mary attempt to avoid the int.

kane

EOG master

That's my point. A guy who can still play the game can't get a job, but a guy who can't play is collecting a paycheck from the Bills

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Any competent QB covers that 10.

Can’t believe Kap isn’t playing in the NFL and Peterman is. Peterman takes the cake here. By far the worst QB in the league.

Valuist

EOG Master
That's my point. A guy who can still play the game can't get a job, but a guy who can't play is collecting a paycheck from the Bills

Kaep doesn't want to play. Or he wants to be a backup making starter money. Forget all the kneeling stuff. He had a chance to play with the Ravens and his big mouthed girlfriend killed that.

Heim

EOG Master
It was all downhill after BUF drafted Emaual because he had a good workout in the drizzle declaring him a instant success in bad weather Buffalo.