Bush Responds to Clintons Attack on him

dirty

EOG Master
President Bush fired back at ex-president Clinton on Thursday, saying the weak U.S. response to terrorist attacks that took place mostly during the Clinton administration encouraged al Qaida to launch the 9/11 attacks.

"The terrorists saw our response to the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings in the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa and the attack on the USS Cole," Bush noted, after getting an update on the war on terror at the Pentagon.

"The terrorists concluded that we lacked the courage and character to defend ourselves and so they attacked us," the president added, in quotes picked up by United Press International.

Four of the six terrorist attacks cited by Bush took place on Clinton's watch, with the first two coming during the presidencies of Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.

<NOSCRIPT>&ampampnbsp&ampampnbsp&ampampnbsp&ampampnbsp/images/banners/SubnewsmaxO250x250.gif&ampampnbsp&ampampnbsp&ampampnbsp&ampampnbsp</NOSCRIPT>​

Bush's decision to invoke Clinton's poor record on terrorism comes just five days after the ex-president slammed him for attacking Iraq without just cause.

"The administration . . . decided to launch this invasion virtually alone and before the U.N. inspections were completed - with no real urgency, no evidence that there was any weapons of mass destruction there," Clinton complained to ABC's "This Week."

"I did not favor what was done," he added.

Editor's note:
Find the secrets to long life from the Mayo Clinic ? Click Here
Get Tammy Bruce?s latest best-selling book FREE ? Click Here!
The Stunning Truth About Hillary in Ed Klein?s New Book ? Check Out our FREE offer!

Read more on this subject in related Hot Topics:

Bush Administration
Clinton Scandals
War on Terrorism

<!--end-->

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
What a joke? He got an update from Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and Karl Roven did the spinning , kind of like Rumpelstilskin! Right - wing fascists will be blaming Clinton well into the next Reich!

dirty

EOG Master
Don't take a Rocket Scientist to Figure out Facts.....The left just tries to keep Throwin shit against the wall and hope it sticks.

The hatred for Bush and the GOP will only Further Alienate the Left from America....

and also Check out the Clinton Scandals......

I am glad Bush never Gave Nuke secrets to China

never Lied under Oath

Never paid Sandy "pants" Berger to steal Classified docs from the national Archives

Never had Billary steal Secret FBI Files and deny she did even when her fingerprints were all over them

Never Eliminated every person that could Testify against him in Whitewater.

And the list could go on and on and on

But the Biggest one was when Sudan told him to come get Bin Laden and he said NO.....WTF.....

Thanks MR. Slick Willie. You should be a Role Model for Every Degenerate out There.

Corduroy

EOG Member
dirty said:

"The terrorists concluded that we lacked the courage and character to defend ourselves and so they attacked us," the president added, in quotes picked up by United Press International.

<!--end-->

Anyone that believes this statement to be true is an idiot.

X

xpanda

dirty said:
The hatred for Bush and the GOP will only Further Alienate the Left from America....

Why do you say this as though 'the left' weren't a part of America?

dirty

EOG Master
xpanda said:
Why do you say this as though 'the left' weren't a part of America?

In the Next election The left will Understand how Far they are out of Touch with America...

i am Talking 06' midterms.....Not even talking Pres...

The left can't even get off Bush even tho he Can't even run again.....Give me a Break.....Too Damn Funny

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
In the Next election The left will Understand how Far they are out of Touch with America...

i am Talking 06' midterms.....Not even talking Pres...

The left can't even get off Bush even tho he Can't even run again.....Give me a Break.....Too Damn Funny
You say Bush like it is him who controls the party. Even you Mr. Dirty would have to admit George W is a bumbling idiot only propped up by Karl and Dick's brains, or what passes for brains in todays US of A.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
Just Because he Says Nucular doesn't mean he is a idiot :doh1
Let's compare George W's vernaculary vocabulary with Jimmy Carter and then we will see who looks like the idiot! LOL!

Dirty once again your right. MAY'N!
IRAN,LEBANON,WTC#1,SOMALIA,USS COLE,AFRICA, ETC all went unchecked during the lefty watch. Clinton was a liar but worst of all a *****. He let these third world MF'ers run a muck for 8yrs. Allowing them to plan WTC#2.
Atleast GW keeps those fuckers in a cave where they belong.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
TONY MONTANA said:
Dirty once again your right. MAY'N!
IRAN,LEBANON,WTC#1,SOMALIA,USS COLE,AFRICA, ETC all went unchecked during the lefty watch. Clinton was a liar but worst of all a *****. He let these third world MF'ers run a muck for 8yrs. Allowing them to plan WTC#2.
Atleast GW keeps those fuckers in a cave where they belong.
And what would have been George W's response to those attacks on US? Attack Venezuela? Cuba? Let's blame poor Willy forever- blah, blah ad nauseum BLAH!

I think you've seen what GW would have done. Punch those fvckers in the mouth. Theres only one way to beat a bully and telling your mommy ain't the answer. MAY'N!
I would love to live in a peaceful world, but since we don't I like my presidents with some backbone. For the most part soldiers hated WILLY. I know this because I live in a military town. Attacks in Somalia,WTC#1,Africa, USS COLE,etc and did nothing. Had Bin Laden on a runway in AFRICA and didn't pull the trigger. Willy let us down in more ways than you can count. AMAZING!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
TONY MONTANA said:
I think you've seen what GW would have done. Punch those fvckers in the mouth. Theres only one way to beat a bully and telling your mommy ain't the answer. MAY'N!
I would love to live in a peaceful world, but since we don't I like my presidents with some backbone. For the most part soldiers hated WILLY. I know this because I live in a military town. Attacks in Somalia,WTC#1,Africa, USS COLE,etc and did nothing. Had Bin Laden on a runway in AFRICA and didn't pull the trigger. Willy let us down in more ways than you can count. AMAZING!
Yeah, I agree, Georgey would have punched somebody in the mouth alright - somebody whom had nothing to do with the attacks against us!

ZZ, they attacked our planes in the NO FLY ZONE daily and Soft Willy just turned his back, GW let the inspectors in or else. Now Saddem and his family are gone.The world is a better safer place w/out him.MAY'N!
I think he punched all the right folks in the mouth. Killing terrorist by the thousands in Iraq/AFG and thank God no attacks in the USA since. But if they do I hope we hit'em hard again!!!!!!:clubbed

dirty

EOG Master
The Truth Stings people and they decide to not listen to it.....Just like the IN

They Broke REsolutions over and over and the IN would do nothing....so we had to make them Comply

The ONLY thing the arab/muslim fundamentalists understand is BLOOD!

They can not be reasoned with, they have nothing and came from nothing. You can't talk to a guy in a mud hut about sanctions and resolutions.

Show them an F-117 screaming in at low altitude guiding a bomb with an address of 1234 Mud Hut lane on it and THEN they get the message. They'll shit their burquas and understand that America means business.

Had Jimmy Carter responded to the taking of U.S. hostages on soverign U.S. soil in the appropriate way, it is my opinion that the following years of terrorist acts would have been avoided. Iran funds the terrorist groups such as the PLO, Hamas and Islamic Jihad that attack our ally Isreal and hate our guts. Iran has nuclear ambitions that threaten the globe, and who knows what else these dirtbags have up their sleeves. All they know is that the U.S. did NOTHING when provoked. Jimmy Carter showed the world that it is O.K. to shit on Americans.

dirty

EOG Master
Holy shit....Mud Hut lane.....About pissed myself......

Great line..and you couldn't be more correct. :+thumbs-2

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
So Tony, 15 Saudis attack us and we attack Iraq. Where is the correlation? You guys really are duped! LOL!

dirty

EOG Master
ZZ CREAM said:
So Tony, 15 Saudis attack us and we attack Iraq. Where is the correlation? You guys really are duped! LOL!

They did not Live in Saudi anymore....They were Given Asylum in Baghdad By The Resident Madman that Ran the Country...

And I agree that SA has tons of Terrorists that need to be taken care of...and It will come in Due time....

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
dirty said:
They did not Live in Saudi anymore....They were Given Asylum in Baghdad By The Resident Madman that Ran the Country...

And I agree that SA has tons of Terrorists that need to be taken care of...and It will come in Due time....
The Saudis to this day encourage the Wahabis and their radical teaching of hate and revolution and are the main reason behind the terrorism in the world and W attacks Saddam and decides to nation build in the middle of an education wasteland while the Saudis count their extra trillion windfalls thanks to their buddy- the American President .

Saudis are on the hit list. Right behind Iran and Syria...

The Hoffa doctrine:
Take over Iraq, Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Make Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia the 51st, 52nd and 53rd states. Rename them Chevron, Texaco and Unocal. Next thing you know we're driving on nickel gas.

Make Syria a giant prison for the shitheads we take out of Chevron, Texaco and Unocal. Put the oil refineries there along with the nuclear power plants and toxic wates dumps.

Problems solved. Next...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Saudis are on the hit list. Right behind Iran and Syria...

The Hoffa doctrine:
Take over Iraq, Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Make Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia the 51st, 52nd and 53rd states. Rename them Chevron, Texaco and Unocal. Next thing you know we're driving on nickel gas.

Make Syria a giant prison for the shitheads we take out of Chevron, Texaco and Unocal. Put the oil refineries there along with the nuclear power plants and toxic wates dumps.

Problems solved. Next...
That , I could definitely live with Mr. Hoffa!:+clueless Good idea!P.S. I meant :+thumbs-2 !