Cam Newton, My New Favorite Athlete...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Cam Newton,My New Favorite Athlete...

Who would have thought Cam would be inspired by Trump and the now common "Grab them by the pussies" mentality. Cam and Trump get it.

Johnny LaRue

EOG Addicted

women of the last 50 years are worst human beings to ever have occupied the planet,and it is not even close...they get away with murder (via abortion), they steal from men (via unjust divorce), and they have manipulated the workforce with their shifty ways that hurt men (we do most of the work, while they gossip their way to the better paying positions). I am sick of them. They suck in bed too.

Great Job Cam.

Rooting for the Panthers to win it all this year.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

women of the last 50 years are worst human beings to ever have occupied the planet,and it is not even close...they get away with murder (via abortion), they steal from men (via unjust divorce), and they have manipulated the workforce with their shifty ways that hurt men (we do most of the work, while they gossip their way to the better paying positions). I am sick of them. They suck in bed too.

Great Job Cam.

Rooting for the Panthers to win it all this year.

Are you a MGTOW?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

He shouldn't have said it, but why shouldn't he be allowed to speak his mind? He sees 50% of the women make up the sports field these days thanks to liberal crybabies and finally had the balls to comment on how it was kind of weird there were all these people who never ran a route in their lives asking questions they don't really grasp.

That woman sounds like she is the worst the way she is attention whoring the situation.

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran

Well done Cam.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...panthers-laughs-female-reporter-media-session

put these women in their place. it is not done enough or at all.

women and the effeminate men that support them ARE the reason for 99.9 percent of the problems in this world.

Wow, I just lost alot of respect for you Johnny. Your comments are so immature and juvenile. Thought you were better than that. Cam Newton's comments as a professional athlete and role model to so many, were so disappointing and immature. The more Cam opens his mouth, the more he sounds like an imbecile. All reporters, including females, are allowed to ask fair questions and do their jobs without gender coming into question. Cam Newton was tremendously out of line, and sounded like a thug from the hood.

Valuist

EOG Master

After a rough start this year, Cam is looking much better now. Detroit needed a come uppance.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I love when the left eats itself.

The left likes to combine black issues with gay issues and women issues and muslim issues. It doesn't work like that. The only issues blacks care about besides their own is maybe Muslim issues and that's only because of Muhammad Ali. Gavin McInnes explains this better than I can.

3-0 at home on MNF

As the starter, Newton is 5-1 on Monday Night Football with his only loss coming at Philadelphia back during the 2014 season. The former Panthers No. 1 overall pick is 3-0 in his career at home on Monday night defeating New England (2013), Indianapolis in overtime (2015) and the Miami Dolphins (2017) last season.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Taylor Heinicke will get the start for the Panthers.

Big swing in the pointspread.

Carolina going from a 3.5-point favorite (CGT) to a 3-point dog against the visiting Falcons.