Cam Newton

boston massacre

EOG Master
Wonder if Belichik Will Let Him Get To Free Agency.

He's Getting Him This Year For 1 Million Dollars.

Newton Looks Solid in First 2 Games.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Belichick is too good. He almost went .500 with a depleted roster due to opt outs and covid throughout season who will be back this season that much fresher.

He has money to blow and will probably for the first time spend on a WR whether its Golladay or Smith-Schuster.

I'd bet on them depending on odds to not only take over Buffalo but the Super Bowl.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I just can't stand Buffalo's game plan on offense. That's why they got stomped by KC. You can't NOT run the ball. In the super bowl Fournette AND Jones made an impact.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Belichick is too good. He almost went .500 with a depleted roster due to opt outs and covid throughout season who will be back this season that much fresher.

He has money to blow and will probably for the first time spend on a WR whether its Golladay or Smith-Schuster.

I'd bet on them depending on odds to not only take over Buffalo but the Super Bowl.
I can’t see any elite WR playing in NE.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Getting Newton For 14 Million.

8 Million Salary.

Can Earn an Additional 6 Million in Incentives.

To Get All 6 Million in Incentives, Would Probably Need To Win S.B.

Heim

EOG Master
I don't think Bellichick wants to get caught without a serviceable Qb. The market is super
competitive and not a lot out there. It was almost Stidham by process of elimination
last year.

I cringe watching Newton try to throw a crisp sideline pattern, arm is shot, but
what are you going to do?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
We'll see. He did get covid. No training camp. New city and team.

Bill will get some weapons. Somebody is going to NE whether it be Golladay, Smith-Schuster or Godwin.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't think Bellichick wants to get caught without a serviceable Qb. The market is super
competitive and not a lot out there. It was almost Stidham by process of elimination
last year.

I cringe watching Newton try to throw a crisp sideline pattern, arm is shot, but
he has never been an accurate passer

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
last year.

That is a situation other teams found themselves in (nomatter the position), not NE.

Valuist

EOG Master
Well Carolina fans, all is well. With dreadful quarterback play this season from the triumvirate of Darnold, Cam and Walker, they have made the executive decision that letting Matt Barkley go is the solution. All their problems now solved.