Carry on, Dell Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Never liked him. Fucking weirdo and now senile. He has lived 10 years too long. Time for Patty's participation on planet Earth to end.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Probably was always a left plant. Him and that other Evangelical cocksucker I can't remember the name. Made Republicans look like loony evangelicals. Trump ended his fraudulent gig so he turned on him and has now turned on MAGA.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bauer is still alive and MAGA on Twitter. I take back my posts. He likes em young and stupid but with the cheese as it were.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gary something for other cocksucker. Totally a homo pedo.

Speaking of packing. Didn't you recently admit you liked having your fudge packed? Or was it only regarding Railturd packing your fudge.

Any updates on your role model's trouble in paradise?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Had him and the gay roommate from Boston. Worse American and the the roommate from Hell is howid they described me. Badge of honour.

Doesn't the worse "American" tag belong to your role model Benedict Donald? The Jan. 6th Trump insurrection was the worst breech of a presidential oath of office in the history of American presidents. And the traitor was impeached for it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thanks for alerting me to the the typo. I wonder if that is manual or auto correct? Kind of like snoring. Only way to tell is if you tape yourself.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No more than involuntary mobile slaughter for Showvin. I'm hoping for a hung jury. Not guilty everything would be a dream.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"No collusion" the ignorant Trump humpers believed. No collusion Trump would preach. It's a Russian hoax, a witch hunt. Well that was all debunked today. Very Dumb Dude is treasonous scum!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What are you babbling about, Dummy? Probably the Kilimnik fake news titty. No, Kilimnik is still an FBI asset and he still only gave Trump polling data to the FBI.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The US Treasury issued a statement not evidence. The Mueller Report footnotes much like the Roger Stone footnotes about his benign pm's to Wikileaks debunks the UST statement.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
U.S. sanctions confirm Russian-Trump campaign collusion.

It's clear that Republicons are the party of treason.

I called this 4.5 years ago. My avatar says it all. Vindication is sweet.

I come with facts, Very Dumb Dude brings lies.

"Bill Barr has the goods to keep treasonous Trump in power".

howid

EOG Dedicated
U.S. sanctions confirm Russian-Trump campaign collusion.

It's clear that Republicons are the party of treason.

I called this 4.5 years ago. My avatar says it all. Vindication is sweet.

I come with facts, Very Dumb Dude brings lies.

"Bill Barr has the goods to keep treasonous Trump in power".

...and all the fake news you can use
don't call us we'll call you...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Kinda like Russian bounties on US troops. Update on that, Dummy?

Direct pipeline between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russian intelligence.

Concerning the Russian bounties, the Biden Administration haven't ruled it out, but they dont have the Intel to confidently say it happened. No sanctions were place on Russia for Bountygate.

"No collusion". Treasonous lying Republicons

The redundancy, I gotta stop.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kilimnik was a fucking source for Steele. That makes the FBI guilty of collusion. howid convenient all of these *Russians are allowed to safely escape the country then the DOJ acts tough and wants to indict them for bullshit they know will never be prosecuted. Hey, Durham. Asshole. We're waiting.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is all you have to know. Christopher Steele has been hiding under his MyPillow for 5 years. If he was legit, would have been the star witness. Mueller didn't even interview him. But you do you, Dummy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not one. Not 1. Not won of these FBI assets has testified voluntarily. Not. One. 1. Won. Democrats only interested in perjury traps of Trump associates and family.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nursing home infections down 96%. Just think Tucker Fucker and Very Dumb Dude think the vaccine doesn't work and is a hoax.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Big Dummy. Why hasn't Steele had his "Comey Day" before Congress? Why not any witnesses against Stone, Flynn, Carter Page, Coffee boy detailing their treasonous collusion? If I am wrong and there have been, please point me the way. The only witnesses have been FBI and DOJ personalities singing about mythical collusion. No actual witnesses. And none in the Mueller Report.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats control everything now. They can back up and unload the Bus starting with a completely unredacted Mueller Report. Ask your boy, Merrick, to release it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To date, these are the only *rat witnesses to spill the Tracy Beanz:

Michael Cohen (Stormy)
Lou tenant Kernel Alexandria Ocasio Vindman (Ukraine)
James Comey (Loyalty test)

Guilty please add anybody I'm missing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
To date, these are the only *rat witnesses to spill the Tracy Beanz:

Michael Cohen (Stormy)
Lou tenant Kernel Alexandria Ocasio Vindman (Ukraine)
James Comey (Loyalty test)

Guilty please add anybody I'm missing.

You left out the video, audio, and transcripts.

"Fuck the vaccine, won't injecting bleach work?"
- CompBoob

I think it was him. There's so many ignorant far right wingers its easy to mix them up. Might have been Jim Jordan?

Fvck, I'm trying to stop the redundancy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Big Dummy has no answers. Nothing is stopping Merrick Garland from hustle doubling back on Trump's collusioning. Why isn't he doing it, Dummy? Where is the declass that Biden now controls? He can expose everything. Answer, Dummy. Where is mah Russian collusion and carrying on?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Keep going. Nothing stopping the SDNY from laying the Lin Wood on Trump and his family. No get out of jail pardons. I heard Cohen is still ratting yet no indictment. They have his tax returns. They have everything.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Big Dummy has no answers. Nothing is stopping Merrick Garland from hustle doubling back on Trump's collusioning. Why isn't he doing it, Dummy? Where is the declass that Biden now controls? He can expose everything. Answer, Dummy. Where is mah Russian collusion and carrying on?

Got this talking point from OAN. Very Dumb Dude is an obvious parrot. Tell us about Obama's nice oceanfront property you fvcken fudge packing follower.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How's Sneds doing? I sure hope people don't tail Very Dumb Dude. All he does is lose. 61-700.

He once lost an over bet and bitched like the fudge packer he is, "I should have won the over".

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here you go, Dummy. Probably Kirk or nothing but threw a no chance Tigers LIVE bet at the board for a refresh.

Friday 04/16/2021 Money Line 100.00 486.04
G65337342 - Baseball - Oakland Athletics vs Detroit Tigers / Game / Winner (2 way) / Detroit Tigers +486

Friday 04/16/2021 Future/Prop 120.00 15,000.00
Golf Futures - RBC Heritage Tournament - Odds to win - Chris Kirk +12500