Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

Is the microphone on at this place??

You do understand this is the first full game they have played together and LBJ made a concerted effort early and often to get teammates involved, who just weren't hitting shots and they got in a hole, early. It happens.

Now, Pacer bettors have Coach Lue in their corner (he is just so unhelpful its pitiful) but I've got LBJ; he'll figure it out and he will go fucking Ape Shit before getting bounced. I'm going to tell you guys for the last time, he is too fucking good. Just like it took a nation of millions to hold Public Enemy, it takes a Super Team to hold back LBJ.

Brick over passes. In today's game, Brick could drive to the hole every time and get 2 or 3 with the foul. He kicks it out when in deep.

Brick was passive both sides of the court.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

He spends the whole year ranking on LBJ and the avg Cavs and then he runs into LeBron's arms w/ -500 Series bet on 4/5 Matchup. This guy is so full of shit JK should honor his word and ban him for life; the BS is just non-stop.

Why is Lebron struggling in a series against a team that went into the year tanking?

Is it possible he's just not that good?

Oh, I get it, blame Lue.

Face it, Kyrie Irving was the most valuable Cavs player and he's gone.

Personally, I still think Lebron wins this series. Because he knows his legacy would be utterly shredded if he lost to a tanking basketball team and because the league will make sure he gets the calls or the rest of the eastern conference and finals ratings will be awful.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran

James did his part, starting Green was a bad idea and why didn't Thompson play...I wonder if this will be another 2nd round or heck maybe first round exit to make
it easier for James to move on after the season if indeed that his intentions.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Cavs will still win the series but it will be in 7 and will make Cleveland shit their pants. They will be toast next round.

Heim

EOG Master

That Oladipo post game interview was very telling. They really believe they can win it (series).

The Cavaliers are terrible, and LeBron is too.

He spent the game whining and flopping, trying to get flagrant fouls called on Indiana. Unfortunately for him the refs have the ability to review plays, and saw he wasn't even touched.

Lebron is a loser, and he'll flee Cleveland after this season in hopes of finding greener pastures.

kane

EOG master

Why is Lebron struggling in a series against a team that went into the year tanking?

Is it possible he's just not that good?

Oh, I get it, blame Lue.

Face it, Kyrie Irving was the most valuable Cavs player and he's gone.

Personally, I still think Lebron wins this series. Because he knows his legacy would be utterly shredded if he lost to a tanking basketball team and because the league will make sure he gets the calls or the rest of the eastern conference and finals ratings will be awful.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You do understand this is the first full game they have played together and LBJ made a concerted effort early and often to get teammates involved, who just weren't hitting shots and they got in a hole, early. It happens.

Um.... no one on the team missed more shots than your hero. Otherwise, cool story bro.

BTW that's the difference between Brick and one of the greatest evers like MJ, Bird, Magic and so on.....

Brick "makes a concerted effort to get this teammates involved", MJ says GET ON MY FING BACK BOYS, I GOT THIS!!

Heart of a champion versus a punk trying to flop all day long. Just pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

Um.... no one on the team missed more shots than your hero. Otherwise, cool story bro.

BTW that's the difference between Brick and one of the greatest evers like MJ, Bird, Magic and so on.....

Brick "makes a concerted effort to get this teammates involved", MJ says GET ON MY FING BACK BOYS, I GOT THIS!!

Heart of a champion versus a punk trying to flop all day long. Just pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.
great post.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Van Gundy with the balls to ask “Why’d he grab his face?” How dare Van Gundy ask such a thing.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Wow... Just saw Cavs -8.5 for Game 2.. That seems high after watching that game today.

How do you lay 8.5 points if you bet the Cavs in Game 1 at -6.5 and received a lame effort resulting in 14 first-quarter points and 15 fourth-quarter points?

Pacers or pass.