CDC: "Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated,"

"Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated,"

"Nearly every new Covid-19 death is now entirely preventable, CDC director says"

(CNN)The dangerous Delta variant poses a risk to the United States as the country works to ease out of the Covid-19 pandemic, but experts say the nation has the tools needed to overcome the threat -- if the public takes advantage of them.

"Covid-19 vaccines are available for everyone ages 12 and up," US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Tuesday at a White House briefing. "They are nearly 100% effective against severe disease and death -- meaning nearly every death due to Covid-19 is particularly tragic, because nearly every death, especially among adults, due to Covid-19 is at this point entirely preventable."

Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Tuesday.

As of Tuesday morning, 65.5% of the adult population in the US has received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, according to the CDC.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/healt...day/index.html

mr merlin

EOG Master
They keep saying stuff like this, but they never actually show us the stats, i wonder why?

It's easy to say "yup they're all unvaccinated", it's not as fun when you say "well, we have 300 people hospitalized and 41 were fully vaxed, 102 were partially".

As usual, the dumbfuck can never actually support anything he posts with evidence.

Another idiotic false generalization which is far more true of my opposers. That's your second such generalization today.

Sure.

Seek and you shall find.

It's been posted before.

I'm not your slave forced to find the truth for you.

If you didn't believe the first 10 times i posted something, why should i expect you to acknowledge the truth with an 11th attempt. LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why do these idiots just project and project?

Yeah. It's me generalizing when the article you posted has absolutely ZERO factual evidence to support the statements being made.

Your level of gullibility is off the fucking charts.

Why do these idiots just project and project?

Yeah. It's me generalizing when the article you posted has absolutely ZERO factual evidence to support the statements being made.

Your level of gullibility is off the fucking charts.

More idiotic nonsense. Posting an article is posting an article. It says absolutely nothing about any opinion or viewpoint of mine.

BTW where have you posted anything opposing the article with factual evidence. Or is that big "zero" yours. LOL.

Looks like the chinese sent worthless vaccine to various countries. Was it deliberate?

That's old news that has already been discussed here before. Outbreaks after loosening restrictions don't mean much. Far more significant are numbers of severe illnesses & deaths which vaccines are designed to thwart & have been doing successfully. There is no evidence in the article that the Chinese vaccines are not effective. What the countries referred to situations may indicate is that they loosened restrictions too soon, hence the rise in cases, which one could have predicted.

They keep saying stuff like this, but they never actually show us the stats, i wonder why?

Or you never look? Or forget this has been answered to you before?

Many reports are saying vaccines work, as with the OP, from multiple places around the globe. Must be a worldwide conspiracy, eh, lol.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That's old news that has already been discussed here before. Outbreaks after loosening restrictions don't mean much. Far more significant are numbers of severe illnesses & deaths which vaccines are designed to thwart & have been doing successfully. There is no evidence in the article that the Chinese vaccines are not effective. What the countries referred to situations may indicate is that they loosened restrictions too soon, hence the rise in cases, which one could have predicted.

Yeah. Clearly an article written yesterday is "old news". LOL.

What restrictions were loosened in Indonesia or Colombia, genius?

This idiot thinks every vaccine is equally safe and effective just because it was stamped with the word VACCINE on it. LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Or you never look? Or forget this has been answered to you before?

Many reports are saying vaccines work, as with the OP, from multiple places around the globe. Must be a worldwide conspiracy, eh, lol.

News reports aren't data, dipshit. Doesn't need to be a conspiracy if most people are half as stupid as you are.

This idiot thinks every vaccine is equally safe and effective just because it was stamped with the word VACCINE on it. LOL.

Nonsense. Clueless, as usual. Anyone reading my posts would have known better. Review previous discussions here re this old news.

Have you been infected? LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It regurgitates old news, as anyone can do today. Doing so doesn't make old news new news. Duh.

So new news that's similar to old news is old news and shpuld be immediately dismissed because we should never update positions based on new data.

Got it. LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nonsense. Clueless, as usual. Anyone reading my posts would have known better. Review previous discussions here re this old news.

Have you been infected? LOL.

Then maybe you should stop lumping all vaccines together when someone is discussing a specific vaccine.

Derp.

At least I have grey matter to lose unlike yourself.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nobody said they are. Duh.

So your claims of "reports" are essentially useless without actual data. Glad we cleared that up.

And there you go again lumping all vaccines together. What a dumbfuck.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Question for you X, since you're the resident expert.

Looks like we're at an all time low on the % of emergency room visits with covid - the question is when does the delta variant kick in and we start seeing this surge?

1624560936722.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You’ve regularly linked op ed columns attempting to use them as factual references to back up your arguments

#Lackofselfawareness strikes again

The guy who thinks Trump buttoned and zipped his pants on backwards and refuses to admit he lied for months about the clearing of protesters in Washington DC now thinks he's a reliable resource for discerning credibility in news.

Someone at the NY Times finally admitting that the Steele Dossier was manufactured evudence is an "op ed" according to him.

LMAO.

Yeah. Self awareness.

Question for you X, since you're the resident expert.

Looks like we're at an all time low on the % of emergency room visits with covid - the question is when does the delta variant kick in and we start seeing this surge?

Let me consult my crystal ball. I'll be back in 2 secs.......it says you will "start seeing this surge" on July 15 at 3 PM EST in NY state. LOL. Any more dumb questions?

"But according to fresh data, two other variants now threaten Alpha’s reign in the US: Delta (aka B.1.617.2, first detected in India) and Gamma (aka P.1, first detected in Brazil and Japan). Delta is considered the most concerning variant seen yet. Though vaccines are still effective against Delta, the variant is estimated to be 50 percent to 60 percent more contagious than Alpha, and evidence suggests that it may cause more severe disease. When Delta first appeared in the UK at the start of April, it rapidly overcame Alpha and now accounts for around 90 percent of new cases. Gamma, on the other hand, is not such a rapid spreader, but it does slightly knock back the effectiveness of vaccines."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Let me consult my crystal ball. I'll be back in 2 secs.......it says you will "start seeing this surge" on July 15 at 3 PM EST in NY state. LOL. Any more dumb questions?

"But according to fresh data, two other variants now threaten Alpha’s reign in the US: Delta (aka B.1.617.2, first detected in India) and Gamma (aka P.1, first detected in Brazil and Japan). Delta is considered the most concerning variant seen yet. Though vaccines are still effective against Delta, the variant is estimated to be 50 percent to 60 percent more contagious than Alpha, and evidence suggests that it may cause more severe disease. When Delta first appeared in the UK at the start of April, it rapidly overcame Alpha and now accounts for around 90 percent of new cases. Gamma, on the other hand, is not such a rapid spreader, but it does slightly knock back the effectiveness of vaccines."

In other words, you're just blowing hot air because you were told to and have absolutely no clue if the delta variant will pose any risk to the United States.

Jesus Christ. Can you fucking read?

You're the one that said the delta variant ravaged the UK, moron.

When was this? When the UK variant was in the UK?

You are seriously as dumb as a fucking poodle.

Well, moron, Can you not fucking read?

You're the one who said:

"So the delta variant which came from India "ravaged" the UK but the UK variant didn't."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Well, moron, Can you not fucking read?

You're the one who said:

"So the delta variant which came from India "ravaged" the UK but the UK variant didn't."

When did the delta variant "ravage" the UK, genius?

Holy fuck. No wonder you can't afford a car.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That's nothing i'm blowing or saying as you implied, idiot. When i have an opinion to express it won't be in quotes quoting someone else. Duh.

So you're admitting the articles you post have zero validity or credibility.

Thanks for finally admitting that.