CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: WVU v BUSKIE (Picks Inside)

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: WVU v BUSKIE (Picks Inside)

Buskie took a lot of bad beats today. WVU took some as well.

High Times

EOG Master

Fucking stupid contest ended up stupid.

I applaud Buskie for making the SEA pick even though he had to use the fucked up +1/-1 line on the 49ers.

The man is a gambler and not some fuckturd who can't make any picks on his own.

The contest ended up exactly the way it should have!

The handicapper got screwed and the bozo taking advantage of the stupid lines won.

Great job

NOT

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013

Actually, editing my post, didn't see the Buskie lost today, never mind. Well, WVU won fair and square.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

we all know buskie as a nice guy and professional as a man and gambler. he did, however, have the luck of the irish along the way beating those who could not get to 500, while his performance only so so. disappointing last 2 weeks as far as % goes, but, wvu deserved the victory. congrats wvu, enjoy the prestige of being the winner(money doesn't hurt either.)

Mammon

EOG Master

This shows if you factored in the real pinny juice that the sum of the contestants' picks would be even or maybe negative.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Good god you are annoying Bernie, you beg for plays, hack peoples accounts to see what they are on, then bash a actual handicapper who put out some plays. Just shut up already, finally took you 4 weeks to get your per diction on buskies match ups right.

Congrats Wvu :cheers

Thanks for partcipating Buskie

J

joeybagadonuts

Bernie the Beggar, Mamon the chump, and High Times will never be happy no matter the results. Oh, include Rail in there as well.

All 4 are fools, imo.

Great job by all the contestants. Nice win by WVU. Great effort from Buskie.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

tuck--you are a loyal friend to buskie, god bless you. i don't see bash, just facts. if my facts are wrong, please point them out. i also don't appeciate you getting into private details. when one is emotional they tend to act irrational or without objectivity. don't you see you are letting your relationship with mr buskie interfere with truth?? even he has admitted to having a not so good past couple of months. why can't you see what is in front of you??? no meaness intended. i do resent you taking it to a personal level.

High Times

EOG Master

Bernie the Beggar, Mamon the chump, and High Times will never be happy no matter the results. Oh, include Rail in there as well.

All 4 are fools, imo.

Great job by all the contestants. Nice win by WVU. Great effort from Buskie.

And your reasoning for posting?

:lol

WVU

EOG Master

What a sweat. I looked dead in the water at about 3pm. Thanks to everyone involved. Let's pick up these last 2 wins to keep this respectable.

That was one of the better run tournaments that I have played in. I want to personally thank Tuckman for the invite even though he didn't really think I had a chance. :finger004 Also kudos to John Kelly who puts on a great radio show. He is excellent on the airwaves and picks up the slack for boring slugs like myself. There was a lot of talent on all sides of this event. Also congrats to Buskie for getting this far and everyone else who participated.

tripp

EOG Master

Congrats to WVU. Was rooting for buskie here as he's one of my fav posters, but I enjoy wvu as well and he was always good for a few laughs when it came to his reasoning.

Great tournament even if the finals was lackluster (record wise). Was bound to happen eventually, even with the great cappers (or contest players in some cases) involved.

Once again congrats WVU, enjoy the $$ and beef up some of those golden game comments for next year:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

I love all the jealous hating and bitching btw. Makes my win even more satisfying. Viejo got on me the entire way, but it least he had the decency to congratulate me on the win.

I am confident my play will win on Monday which will give me a 4-3 record which isn't all that poor. i was a blocked field goal from another victory. Buskie was a late cover a tough late loss on Seattle and 2 pretty bad late total beats away from being 5-1. Our plays weren't bad at all collectively save for those bad beats.

WVU

EOG Master

The only really bad play on either of our cards was Tampa bay and if you ask around every sharp and syndicate was also on that play.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I love all the jealous hating and bitching btw. Makes my win even more satisfying. Viejo got on me the entire way, but it least he had the decency to congratulate me on the win.

I am confident my play will win on Monday which will give me a 4-3 record which isn't all that poor. i was a blocked field goal from another victory. Buskie was a late cover a tough late loss on Seattle and 2 pretty bad late total beats away from being 5-1. Our plays weren't bad at all collectively save for those bad beats.

Hope I didn't disappoint you by congratulating you....you won fair and square....

Your charities will be happy....

Ray Luca

EOG Master

wow....WVU is the winner. Very well done.

Woulda lost this matchup had i bet.

Congrats and shout out to Buskie who played for the charity 100%. I was very impressed with him. Class act

WVU

EOG Master

The only really bad play on either of our cards was Tampa bay and if you ask around every sharp and syndicate was also on that play.

I need to add to this that my Denver play was bad as well.

WVU

EOG Master

Hope I didn't disappoint you by congratulating you....you won fair and square....

Your charities will be happy....

I knew you would be gracious in defeat. lol. Some others around here could learn from you :cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Congrats wvu, merry Christmas to everybody

Nice tournament throughout for you Buskie. You have my respect. I still have a big play on your college under so I hope we hit that.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

we all know buskie as a nice guy and professional as a man and gambler. he did, however, have the luck of the irish along the way beating those who could not get to 500, while his performance only so so. disappointing last 2 weeks as far as % goes, but, wvu deserved the victory. congrats wvu, enjoy the prestige of being the winner(money doesn't hurt either.)

Bernie, tuck isn't defending me as friend, he see first hand what I have done long term. As far as defending me I don't need anybody too do that, I don't need to prove a damm thing to you, you have ran your mouth against me a bunch and you don't have a clue about me. Do me a favor and ask around and he see if anybody is plus money on me, I know for a fact you know some of the same people, I have heard a lot of nice things about you but you continue to say things that I don't see the point of. Your opinion is your opinion which is cool but it don't mean much to me just so we both get that. Once again wvu congrats, not my style to do something like this

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats WVU, some tough losses deflated the records.

Congrats WVU!!! Way to go bro, I'm sure your wife is expecting a little something extra this Christmas!!! LOL :cheers:cheers

Fucking stupid contest ended up stupid.

I applaud Buskie for making the SEA pick even though he had to use the fucked up +1/-1 line on the 49ers.

The man is a gambler and not some fuckturd who can't make any picks on his own.

The contest ended up exactly the way it should have!

The handicapper got screwed and the bozo taking advantage of the stupid lines won.

Great job

NOT
This just shows that if you are unwilling to adapt and take advantage of an easy edge that you are not very smart or just dont care about money. The only way to play this contest was the way that WVU did, otherwise you end up going 2-5 and out of the contest.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

So did I an I'm not pissed, just the way the cookie crumbles

EOG contributor "cassiusclay," like Micelli, was a combined 11-3 in the first two rounds of the tournament.

He deserves a shot in the event next year.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Congrats to WVU. Was rooting for buskie here as he's one of my fav posters, but I enjoy wvu as well and he was always good for a few laughs when it came to his reasoning.

Great tournament even if the finals was lackluster (record wise). Was bound to happen eventually, even with the great cappers (or contest players in some cases) involved.

Once again congrats WVU, enjoy the $$ and beef up some of those golden game comments for next year:cheers

EOG contributor "tripp" always seems to hit the winning note.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

An awesome contest that was a score for EOG! Tuckman's contest really was excellent and the Friday night JK led radio shows were really good.
Congratulations to the finalists Buskie and WVU! Nicely done!
Congratulations to WVU who is the undisputed champ!
Two thumbs up to most most of the contestants for great selections with entertaining and enlightening discussions.
The mixture of skill and luck was perfectly formatted.