Channeling My Inner SillyBilly

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Let’s expose this Muppet.

Here is a little exchange between us:

I don’t know shit?

It took you guys like 72 hours and countless hints (like, it’s just math) for you fucking geniuses to come up with it and it was probably by accident.

The point of the case study was not teach people to “Average ROI” and I still don’t know what that means. It was to demonstrate how simple returns get converted into compound returns and the best way to do that, was the way I did it. Your square interpretation of what I was actually doing, is just that, a square interpretation.

There are other reasons a Trader would outearn gambler but this is certainly one of the main ones.

The compounded return from twelve periods of 4% returns is greater than any other sequence that averages 4%. The greater the volatility of returns, the greater the drop in the compounded return.

Earning is about accumulating and compounding and volatility is the enemy of compounding. A gambler is going to experience a lot more volatility than a Trader. Play this out over a career, the gambler has no shot in hell despite what MonkeySquare tells us.

Here is this Idiot’s response:

This is the dumbest post I've ever read.

Please replace the word volatility with risk, understand that risk can be managed and further understand that an ROI incorporates all risk/management. Now go change your diaper.

No further discussion required.

The dumbest post you ever read? WTF is he talking about? Replace the word “volatility” w/ “risk?” Is this guy for real? He is so stupid he thinks I am making it up. It’s a well known concept and just math.

Even he admits he doesn’t know what he is talking about when he proceeds to beg me for references after he tells us all that no further discussion is required:

Perhaps post a ink or some intelligible reference.

You don't have a fukkin clue.

No, SillyBilly, you don’t have a fukkin clue.

Need more evidence?

I post this (the red bold is SillyBilly’s).

ROI is subject to the laws of compounding.

If we start off w/ 500K and our 1st Qrt results look like this:

My ROI: 4%, 4%, 4%, 4%

Your ROI: 6%, 5%, 4%, 1%

I hate to tell you this but I'm making more money simply due to less volatile returns.

This fukkin genius post’s this:

So all gamblers practice negative compounding?

Negative Compounding? Once again, WTF is he talking about? The order could have been ascending; 1%, 4%, 5%, 6%.... it doesn’t fukkin matter, genius. No Negative Compounding took place; there were no negative returns.

There is other silly shit this guy does but these two examples are more than enough to highlight that this guy is full of shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Re: Channeling My Inner SillyBilly

Sounds important kid

I'm going for chicken and ribs.

You can't even admit you were wrong on both accounts, can you? You just can't bring yourself to do it?

Why don't we do this; you go get some chicken and ribs and eat them on your boat and I'll keep grinding like a motherfucker.

You see, if you had any grind in you at all, you'd know who the fuck I am.

This is what happens SillyBilly when you fuck w/ guys who are levels above you.

Know your Fukkin role and stop embarrassing yourself.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Re: Channeling My Inner SillyBilly

We can't just let this Herculean effort to shame old Sinker just slide down the page?

Somebody?

Anybody?

Last call.