Chicago / Arizona IN-Game

Re: Bears/Cardinals - IN GAME MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

i think this is high scoring guys!!!

MCP

Chicago / Arizona IN-Game

I cant be apart of an identity thread she annoys me to no end

Arizona +13 and +525

lets shock the world

guys, this thread came first. but if you'd rather post in MCP's thread, it doesn't matter to me.

:(

gmon

EOG Senior Member
Re: Chicago / Arizona IN-Game

Approx. 80 percent of the public is on Chicago...................yeah lets shock the world.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

for once, i hope the 80% is right....

Go Bears...

And for my fantasy team, lots of yards for Grossman, Desmond Clark, and lots of fg's and extra points for the kicker

MCP

fine.. i dont see why it had to be merged

da bears go 3 n out

gmon

EOG Senior Member

Let's go Matty..........guys my thread was here first...........

What are you nine.:hung

lets shock the world guys!!!! lol

whats funny is the reason i played 1h over is cuz i KNEW cards would get at least 1 td, so i KNEW there would be at least 24 points if chicago covered 1h....love how its working out!!!!

gmon

EOG Senior Member

The shock has begun.
This is the first time I've had a chance to listen to Tony Korn and it ain't working..........kind of like t*ts on a nun.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The Bears will right this ship on the D side of the ball and force fumbles, INT's and sacks. :+thumbs-2

MCP

another 3 n out for da bears

should have been a pick... but i guess thats why Rolle is a DB

MCP

what a return on that INT !!!

lets go Zona !!! shock the world !!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

OH SHIT YES!!!!

Where is the "GREAT" Bears defense???:+textinb3 :+textinb3
...Show me this M/L at +640!!!

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=accountHeader><TD align=left>Ticket</TD><TD align=left>Accepted</TD><TD align=left>Event</TD><TD align=left>Type</TD><TD align=left>Description</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle>Risking</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>To Win</NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>83404804-1
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>1:54pm
16-Oct-06</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>5:30pm
16-Oct-06</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football
Money</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Chicago Bears vs Arizona Cardinals for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+665</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>10,120.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>67,298.00</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=accountText colSpan=2></TD><TD class=accountText></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=left>NFL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=accountHeader><TD align=left>Ticket</TD><TD align=left>Accepted</TD><TD align=left>Event</TD><TD align=left>Type</TD><TD align=left>Description</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle>Risking</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>To Win</NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>83404804-1

</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>1:54pm
16-Oct-06
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>5:30pm
16-Oct-06
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football
Money
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Chicago Bears vs Arizona Cardinals for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+665</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>10,120.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>67,298.00</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=accountText colSpan=2></TD><TD class=accountText></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=left>NFL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2
That will be a SCORE BABY!!:cheers

You pushed down my price, LOL...I only got +640

MCP

im jealous of your +640 chalkB... i played it at heritage because I had a decent size freeplay there and only got +525

long way to go... need zona to keep up the intensity