Chrome - Shared Belief II

nyhooligan

EOG Member
We have a pretty good weekend of horse racing on tap. California Chrome meets Shared Belief in the San Antonio at Santa Anita on Saturday. Hoppertunity appears to be the wise guy horse here, but I think California Chrome will be tough to beat.

The Donn Handicap at Gulfstream looks to be a good one as well. Pletcher has three good ones in here. Lea appears tough but will be another short price. What races are you all looking forward to the most this weekend? I'm capping them and will share some insights shortly.

nyhooligan

EOG Member
Re: Chrome - Shared Belief II

58k Pick 6 carryover at Aqueduct on Saturday. I haven't capped the card yet and unfortunately the sequence will not include the Dads Caps/Salutos Amigos showdown in the Toboggan. It does include the Withers and appears like a manageable sequence at first glance though. El Kabeir will be the chalk at post time and there is certainly some buzz surrounding him as the Road to the Derby starts to heat up a bit.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

u talk horses but only 5 posts? why so few. go to main forum for horse racing discussion its all there..

George753

EOG Enthusiast

yes true ...
we also have [FONT=open_sans]Cheltenham Festival going on today is its 4th day [/FONT]