Classic ... the State Dept giving advice to Americans traveling overseas

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
'Speak softly, don't argue and slow down'

Loud and brash, in gawdy garb and baseball caps, more than three million of them flock to our shores every year. Shuffling between tourist sites or preparing to negotiate a business deal, they bemoan the failings of the world outside the United States.

<!--MPU STOPPED BY MEDIA --> The reputation of the "Ugly American" abroad is not, however, just some cruel stereotype, but - according to the American government itself - worryingly accurate. Now, the State Department in Washington has joined forces with American industry to plan an image make-over by issuing guides for Americans travelling overseas on how to behave

WTF??? Maybe our "Image" might be a tad bit better if the Psyhco Neocons had not invaded and raveged a Muslim country w/no ties to 9-11 and Dumbsfeld did not authorize the Torture of Arabs and the Bushies werent yapping their mouths off about using Nukes on Iran

:hung:hung:hung

let them view us negatively..
half the world would be speaking fking german if it was not for America
you nutjob.:+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Nutjob ... yeah, Bush totally is one

I agree ... by the way in defeating Hitler I think you left out one smalllll
detail: called U-S-S-R

TOTAL MILITARY DEATHS:

* USSR 10,600,000
* USA 407,300

Leave it to the Right to claim American by itself was responsible for
defeating the Germans ... then again, Coulter claims Canada fought in
Vietnam!

Got a point there doc...

Without question the USSR broke the back of the German Army...

But you did leave out one small detail... well, make that two...

TOTAL CITIZENS KILLED BY STALIN BEFORE WWII:

10,600,001 - (This is a conservative estimate)

These people were mostly in the Ukraine (one reason for the 50,000 Ukrainian volunteers in the German army) where Stalin starved a country into submission.

The second (and more damaging from a military perspective) was the purge of the Soviet officer corps just before WWII. Conseratively it has been estimated that 1/3 of the Soviet armies officers were executed right before hostilities ensued.

If you want to win a war, you do not kill your officers...

Those fuckers killed 7 of my family members to include my great grandfather. The commie Russian's were terrible.

BDizzle

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
BDizzle ... sorry to hear that one

Speaking of Russia ... big "hit" I read is "Vodka Enemas" in th work place:

Vodka enemas are a very efficient and cost-effective way of getting drunk. One shot up the arse is equivalent to half a bottle down the gullet

Imagine walking into the John to take a piss at work and some guy has a Vodka bottle up his ass???

I heard the average human dies with 7lbs of red meat in his ass. So I wanted to get a colonoscopy. Maybe when I finally get the balls to have a tube up my ass, I can suggest to the Doc to use Vodka so I can get fucked up and say, "Man I was drunk when this guy in a mask stuck the tube up my ass". Better that than to admit the truth that I might actually enjoy some shit like that ;)

LOL!

BDizz..

doc mercer said:
"as much as ol Judge Wapner has been pounding your ass down in CR ya aint got anything to worry about!"

Not in Cr until next weekend so impossible for JW to pound my ass... unless, Judge has a 3000 mile long ding dong. LOL!

BDizzl.