CNN Republican Debate

Not a lot of drama so far. Santorum keeps trying to convince everyone how "courageous" he is. Otherwise it's just more of the same arguments on social security. I can't imagine a worse field of candidates - they all seem useless and uninspired.

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: CNN Republican Debate

Damn Newt sounds good but he just has to much baggage.Romney and Perry are so stuck on themselves it is sickening.These 2 are the worse type and remind me of Obama.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Look at Perry!!!!God he is looking all around , up at the ceiling, over his shoulders and all over.What a nut!!

Perry's smirking reminds me of Bush. He also admitted that he would continue the Bush policy of leaving Wall Street alone. I guess he didn't learn from how that turned out. Also, he never says how many of the new Texas jobs are minimum wage jobs and jobs for illegals.

Huntsman is the only one that recognizes all of the excess benefits that corporations receive.

Bachmann seems very sedated and never speaks unless Wolf calls on her.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Bachmen just kicked Perry's ass!!Perry is scum!!I am glad she put him in his place.

"I'm not so concerned about Mitt and Perry scaring the American people, when Obama scares them everyday!" :btj:

Newt Gingrich is a true American hero in the mold of Adams, Washington, and Jefferson.

He also is a proven warrior who toppled the communists in Congress, resigned when the counterattacks made him ineffective, and is back with a vengeance. No doubt about it.

Imagine him in a debate with Dumb or Dumber...or as Press Secretary.

I hope the eventual winner is smart enough to include Newt in debate prep against the Kenyan and as a senior adviser in the next administration.
Ron Paul is useful on some answers, but then useful idiot on others. :doh1

Herman Cain is as smart as he is classy.

Santorum, Huntsman and Bachmann need to drop out and make room for Sarah!

Is Huntsman a DNC plant? 2348ji23e

Joe:

I thought you liked Bachmann - now you want her out?

Sarah would definitely make the field a lot more interesting, but she would never win a general election. I think Obama will win the general election no matter what, but maybe the corporations will put enough money behind Romney to make it close.

Joe:

I like Bachmann as a conservative in the House, not as a presidential candidate. She had her opportunity and is not gaining any traction. Now its time to do the right thing and drop out.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Perry seems like an ass hole, romney could be a pretty boy, pretty slim pickings.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Joe:

Sarah would definitely make the field a lot more interesting, but she would never win a general election. I think Obama will win the general election no matter what, but maybe the corporations will put enough money behind Romney to make it close.

Obama's supposedly on target to raise $1 billion for his re-election campaign,if that's the case he's a lock[follow the money and the media].
A tight race with both sides well supported gives the voters confidence in their influence as to the outcome,it's a well orchestrated performance with an illusion of doubt in the winner[sort of like pro wrestling?].
Obama's done nothing to cause his 2008 backers to shy away from going for a repeat 4 more.
Sarah Palin's like the ex coach who gets a TV gig,gets comfortable in their cushy new role,and doesn't get back in the actual competitive arena anymore.She was in over her head at the top level anyway,and there's no reason for her to expose her real-political shortcomings,when it's easier to just ride the gravy train of fame and fortune as far as the track takes her.