COLLEGE FOOTBALL 3:30 PM GAMES IN-GAME THREAD

Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 3:30 PM GAMES IN-GAME THREAD

OH Clemson is going for it 4th & 6, and got it crap.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

DC has played horribly the last two weeks. He doesn't seem to like wind and cold weather. Luckily bowl games are played in warm weather areas.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What is wrong with Boone today? He's supposed to be one of the best punters in college football. He looks like he's kicking bricks today.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Od's played well today. He hasn't had a great year so it's nice to see him play well today.

mofome

Banned

how is it possible to just keep calling runs up the middle? now u are in an obvious pass down? they're playing like they're up 9, not down.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This is terrible. Defense has played great today but the offense has disappeared. What is it too cold for you pussies out there?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

looking ugly in Ames now.....

cuz we wont be trying to score so much, as run out the clock....i hate that position late in the game with a fav not covering yet

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

FUCK ME! God do I have a bad feeling about this game. I have all week.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

They should be trying to score though. They've been so fucking conservative today. They've been on the wrong side of field position all day. It's just been a terrible day.

Second time and FSU runs into his own man. Damn they are the ones wearing what you are.

Thomas can run that ball now, but has a some learning to do.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's amazing how PSU is playing like they have 2 minutes left in the game. Try to score. Jesus. This has been one of Galen's worst games as PSU's offensive coordinator. He's playing not to lose, and it's not like him.