Comedian Bob Saget Found Dead

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I like howid they estimate 50-300k more deaths by the spring. I think it is 300k, they know it is 300k, but slow playing the hand.

railbird

EOG Master
i was at orange coast college yesterday, the only people in line for the booster was the orientals. they are over obedient have no connection to the constitution.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Glen Beck has COVID. He said it hit his lungs. It can go either way.

Tried all Trump Approved treatments and still no bueno.

No Vaxine.

Heim

EOG Master
I don't know whether to laugh or cry re the popular Czech folk singer
who purposely contracted Covid to gain the natural antibodies and died.

Rest of the family vaccinated.

MrTop

EOG Master
beck taking one for the unvaxxed team. The man is a trooper. Soon to be in the prophecy update thread

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Meatloaf's 'Bat Out Of Hell' is the fourth biggest selling album of all-time.
I was not a fan.
I even hid my older sister’s copy in dad’s Tom Jones’ album sleeve. She was so pissed.
In this musical era I preferred The Cars debut album and Rolling Stones “Some Girls” LPs

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't give a shit about Meatloaf or Meathead but I am not quite certain he was unvaxed. He was anti vax mandate. Doesn't matter. It has been established people are dying of covid regardless of vax status.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And guilty please remember that the vaccination rate is rolling (in the wrong direction). As fewer people take the boosters, more people revert to unvaccinated status. This thing is done. Grouchy is trying to target 5 year olds but it is not going to happen. People have had enough. No carrot and no stick is going to get people to continue taking the jabs. If Biden had a fucking clue, he'd pivot but as the colourful Senator from the great state of Louisiana said. He keeps trying to stuff diapers down the toilet. Enjoy.

blueline

EOG Master
anti science meatloaf lived to his own tune. I will do ANYTHING for love but I wont do vax

he sure showed us....way to go meatloaf!!

The late rocker Meat Loaf was outspokenly anti-vaccine mandate and anti-mask before his death — once telling a reporter, “If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled,” according to reports Friday.

The 74-year-old “Bat Out of Hell” singer — who was reportedly critically ill with COVID-19 before he passed away Thursday — was opposed to pandemic restrictions, slamming lockdowns and mask mandates during an interview last summer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will post again. Eventually,over 90% will be unvaccinated. Only those willing to continue to take the boosters will retain their vax status. That is howid they will keep the plandemic of the unvaccinated script. Had the vaccines worked, it would have ended the plandemic. 1 or 2 and done. Monkey immunity. Reduced to a seasonal Kung Flu where boosters are available but not mandated. This is what makes me angry. You LIberal posters will not give an inch. You know everything I typed is true. Either ignore or say I don't know anything. This is why there is no point arguing with you.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm getting my 3rd dose fairly soon....guess I better start getting to my bucket list
dink got cancer from booster shot, the clot shot is claiming millions lifes, it was mandatory to fly or attend a libtard university. Cal Optima is now offering a 25 dollar gift card from target if you get booster #4