CONTEST TO END ALL CONTESTS BOYS...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: CONTEST TO END ALL CONTESTS BOYS...

seems like the gals are hard at work in this contest...good way to get your post count up as well.. and no bashing either...

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Can someone give me the cliff notes of the first 21 pages of this thread......

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i think we all need to post at the same time and crash the system..OK on 3
1 ...2 .... 3...

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

But i'm not tired though. You could tuck me in, and read me a story?

She couldn't move, her body not obeying her. Her head felt foggy, and no sound came out of her mouth. She saw the girl approach, pulling her legs apart slowly, exposing her..... Sorry, Wrong Bedtime Story :+textinb3

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

She couldn't move, her body not obeying her. Her head felt foggy, and no sound came out of her mouth. She saw the girl approach, pulling her legs apart slowly, exposing her..... Sorry, Wrong Bedtime Story :+textinb3
Noo I like it .What happened next?:houra

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Noo I like it .What happened next?:houra

LOL

They were both naked, the room dark. Krissy felt her heart pound, her voice not working. God, what was wrong with her? Last thing she remembered she was pretty drunk and she thought maybe she passed out.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

LOL

They were both naked, the room dark. Krissy felt her heart pound, her voice not working. God, what was wrong with her? Last thing she remembered she was pretty drunk and she thought maybe she passed out.
:hangtchicken.. :LMAO

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

:hangtchicken.. :LMAO

Her breasts felt swollen, her vagina started to throb and she looked up at the guy, helpless. The guy laced his hands in hers and bent down, his mouth going to her breasts. Krissy heard herself moan, felt her nipples being suckled strongly and a gush of wetness shot between her legs.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Her breasts felt swollen, her vagina started to throb and she looked up at the guy, helpless. The guy laced his hands in hers and bent down, his mouth going to her breasts. Krissy heard herself moan, felt her nipples being suckled strongly and a gush of wetness shot between her legs.
91023i2ndw;lMuch better She rolls over and whispers in his ear. Baby now clean up your mess and kiss me with your cum.:devil:

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

91023i2ndw;lMuch better She rolls over and whispers in his ear. Baby now clean up your mess and kiss me with your cum.:devil:

I'm going to just throw out a Wild guess here....You little on the Wild Side
:+whipping :devil: :+whipping