Cruz for President!!!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
I'm so glad Ted Cruz is running. He's Hispanic and he knows what's best for all Hispanics. Now that a Hispanic is running all criticism will be racist.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Cruz for President!!!

More obvious anti Hispanic speech!!! I think this is hate speech!! What do you have against Hispanics?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Ted Cruz is your own personal insanity test. If you think he has a prayer of getting the Republican nomination, you need an immediate check up with a shrink. If you really truly think he has a prayer to become POTUS, you are beyond help and should just check yourself into a rubber room, no treatment can help.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

This is interesting. Ted claims that since his mother was born in the US, he's a citizen. Wasn't Obama's mother born in the US? Therefore what was all that Obama birthere crap all about? What a complete waste of time by birther racists!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I don't believe your Hispanic. If you were you would support Ted Cruz. He's Hispanic and that's all that should count. Since I don't support Obama and Hillary I'm a racist anti women misogynistic. If you don't support Ted Cruz your a anti-Hispanic hatemonger.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Im not like you, i dont vote based on race. If I'm a myssagonist, General Gina made me that way.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

If you oppose Ted Cruz your anti Hispanic. Can we count on you support? Wouldn't the first Hispanic president bring us all together the way the first black president did?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I've already stated that Cruz is an oreo, dark on the outside, white on the inside. This Canadian probably hasn't dranken a Corona or eaten a Jualapeno in a decade.