Define "Woke"

kane

EOG master
He did a really good job with this documentary. You should watch it if you haven't. It starts out where it seems a little confrontational but he starts getting into some really sinister shit about halfway through. I had no idea about Lupron and how they were sued by the federal government in 2001 until watching this video.

My opinion, which he doesn't really get into, is that the same actors that pushed the COVID nonsense, from lockdowns to masks to vaccine mandates, are the same people pushing this agenda. It has to come from a centralized source. It's too coincidental that all of it is happening at once - that all of these corporations are making decisions to cater to the agenda at the same time, that all of these states are enacting laws at the same time, that all of these "activists" are protesting at the same time, that people are being silenced for stating their opinions, etc.
1685916198963.png

blueline

EOG Master
Time to add another company to the alt right "woke" list, guess the snowflakes will be eating chicken elsewhere

LOLOL should be a thread tacked to the top of the forum of a list of places we are supposed to boycott LOLOL what a bunch of nutjobs

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I can’t see a CFA boycott ever lasting, but the Budweiser deal is very real. I feel for the crafty beers that aligned with them. I don’t live close enough to Target, but women do most of the shopping at therm, better find a way to appease them.

blueline

EOG Master
Noem says she is boycotting Target because " that store is fundamentally tearing down this country"

LOLOLOL you people are literally insane LOLOL

Valuist

EOG Master
I can’t see a CFA boycott ever lasting, but the Budweiser deal is very real. I feel for the crafty beers that aligned with them. I don’t live close enough to Target, but women do most of the shopping at therm, better find a way to appease them.

The funny thing about the Budweiser ad; I never saw it. Was it on much? 10-15 years ago, we used to see beer ads all the time. Now its all ads for prescription drugs (which, apparently all make them extremely active....yeah right) and insurance with car ads sometimes thrown in.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The funny thing about the Budweiser ad; I never saw it. Was it on much? 10-15 years ago, we used to see beer ads all the time. Now its all ads for prescription drugs (which, apparently all make them extremely active....yeah right) and insurance with car ads sometimes thrown in.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I thought it was on during March Madness.

kane

EOG master
Add it to the never-ending list
At this rate, the alt right snowflakes won't have anywhere to shop or eat, the country is turning more socially progressive by the day, so funny watching the alt right melt down over it

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
At this rate, the alt right snowflakes won't have anywhere to shop or eat, the country is turning more socially progressive by the day, so funny watching the alt right melt down over it

And you think that's not driven by elites and you're not their pawn. LOL.

kane

EOG master
corporate bootlicking idiots like yourself.
It's not my fault you won't eat non sexy candy, or drink trans beer, or eat at woke restaurants, or shop at woke stores, pretty soon you and your kind won't be able to leave your house, LMAO

blueline

EOG Master
It's not my fault you won't eat non sexy candy, or drink trans beer, or eat at woke restaurants, or shop at woke stores, pretty soon you and your kind won't be able to leave your house, LMAO

Generally polling says about 1 in 5 GenerationZ identify with LGBT.

Just from a political perspective, nice plan by the gop to alienate that large of a block of voters.Not a good looking picture for the gop moving forward

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Gays were boycotting Anheiser Busch and Target also.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

The hilarious part is the fact that you cry about billionaires while crying that people are spending their money how they choose and not rewarding billionaires for their agenda.

There are plenty of local places for people to spend money, but if brainwashed corporate shills like you have your way, small businesses will be completely eliminated by your corporate puppetmasters.

People like you are the enemy. Because you're so fucking stupid that you don't understand how un-American you actually are.

MrTop

EOG Master
The hilarious part is the fact that you cry about billionaires while crying that people are spending their money how they choose and not rewarding billionaires for their agenda.

There are plenty of local places for people to spend money, but if brainwashed corporate shills like you have your way, small businesses will be completely eliminated by your corporate puppetmasters.

People like you are the enemy. Because you're so fucking stupid that you don't understand how un-American you actually are.

amazon just more efficient than mom and pop. Everything soon to be recorded for the digital dollar that is on the way

kane

EOG master
you don't understand how un-American you actually are.
Coming from the guy rooting for Russia in the war, LMAO, you want our enemy to win their war, but I'm un American, too fucking funny, you're also the guy who thinks the Jan 6 terrorists did nothing wrong and were just peaceful protesters, rooting for our enemy and seeing nothing wrong with a group of terrorists trying to overthrow the government, you're about as un American as it gets Comrade monkey the dumb fucking mutt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Coming from the guy rooting for Russia in the war, LMAO, you want our enemy to win their war, but I'm un American, too fucking funny, you're also the guy who thinks the Jan 6 terrorists did nothing wrong and were just peaceful protesters, rooting for our enemy and seeing nothing wrong with a group of terrorists trying to overthrow the government, you're about as un American as it gets Comrade monkey the dumb fucking mutt

Show me one place where I’ve rooted for Russia in the war. I’ve also never said anything about J6 other than that there is a two-tiered justice system just like Stalin. While you BLM terrorists, Antifa, and murderers get zero sentences. Not only are you a fucking commie, but you’re a flat out lying piece of shit.

MrTop

EOG Master
Amazon gets tax breaks that mom and pop shops don’t get thanks to corporate bootlickers like kane.

mom and pop do not employ a million people either..... mom and pop employ their families and screw the gov't on taxes

many mom and pop are working at 3-5% for amazon now

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
mom and pop do not employ a million people either..... mom and pop employ their families and screw the gov't on taxes

Doesn't matter. You can't cry about billionaires and corporations not paying taxes while you give them tax breaks over every other business.

Uhh. So small businesses only employ families now? LOL.

Of course, you, along with idiots like kane, are too stupid to understand that those government handouts and incentives make it nearly impossible for any small business to compete with the giant corporations and grow to their size. Then you fucking cry about wages going nowhere.

MrTop

EOG Master
Doesn't matter. You can't cry about billionaires and corporations not paying taxes while you give them tax breaks over every other business.

Uhh. So small businesses only employ families now? LOL.

Of course, you, along with idiots like kane, are too stupid to understand that those government handouts and incentives make it nearly impossible for any small business to compete with the giant corporations and grow to their size. Then you fucking cry about wages going nowhere.

they employ a lot so they give them back a lot. Those businesses are inside amazon now. They give bezos a 3-5% cut.... then they sell their products on amazon .. that is how amazon works....one reason the donald could not get bezos on a monopoly charge, too many businesses inside amazon now.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
they employ a lot so they give them back a lot. Those businesses are inside amazon now. They give bezos a 3-5% cut.... then they sell their products on amazon .. that is how amazon works....one reason the donald could not get bezos on a monopoly charge, too many businesses inside amazon now.

Umm. Small businesses employ over 50% of workers.

MrTop

EOG Master
Umm. Small businesses employ over 50% of workers.

not those small hardware stores that were around. Small businesses can go over a hundred. Not counting those. bezos did a great job for the USA.. Older people do not have to leave the house like before. Bezos is efficient .. now the mom and pop work for him. Great idea. Screw barnes and noble. ripping people off

wait till elon musk enters the picture with X

musk is going to shake up paypal and other businesses too

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
not those small hardware stores that were around. Small businesses can go over a hundred. Not counting those. bezos did a great job for the USA.. Older people do not have to leave the house like before. Bezos is efficient .. now the mom and pop work for him. Great idea. Screw barnes and noble. ripping people off

wait till elon musk enters the picture with X

musk is going to shake up paypal and other businesses too
Do you buy a lot from amazon? I dont, 2-3-4 times/yr. E bay is usually cheaper with free shipping too.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

many mom and pop are working at 3-5% for amazon now
75% of my accounts are small business, this couldn’t be more false. Are there tax cheats in small business? Sure, but there are cheats in all professions also.

MrTop

EOG Master
75% of my accounts are small business, this couldn’t be more false. Are there tax cheats in small business? Sure, but there are cheats in all professions also.

the type that amazon put out of business. They needed to go. What type of business you talking about? are they dealing only with cash ?

Last edited: