denver +280 series v the lakers, i'm on it like flies on rice

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: denver +280 series v the lakers, i'm on it like flies on rice

obsession:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TR><TD>an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone </TD></TR></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am perfectly healthy. Only one it is unhealthy for is you. You act smart, but are constantly proven stupid. Not good for your ego. Keeps me sharp making asses out of assholes. :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

royalfan do you need us to tell you that you are smart?

were you the one that tried to scalp out of a no paying book?

if so all i can say is:shoot:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

royalfan do you need us to tell you that you are smart?

were you the one that scalped out of a no paying book?:shoot:

No, I can determine if I am on my own.

And no, I did not scalp out of a no pay book.

:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

No, you should be able to determine if I am or not on your own.

And no, I did not scalp out of a no pay book.

:cheers

i edited my question as i asked it wrong the first time

so please answer the edited form

i thought for sure you tried to scalp out of lazerwager?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

maybe it was that other goofball WVU

who knows:cocktail

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

i edited my question as i asked it wrong the first time

so please answer the edited form

i thought for sure you tried to scalp out of lazerwager?

Already done. Nope, it would not be scalping as I have stated many times to the Omnivorous Stiff. And I did not do it as they closed. Bottom line is I was correct on that issue. Is it stupid to win at a book that may or may not pay? Ofcourse not. You should continue to win if it was easy to do.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i don't fall for anyone's version but my own.

frog another goofball poster:doh1

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

royalfan makes a small amount gambling but is trying to prove to his family that sports gambling is legit.........problem is, his family, just like society, will not accept it, so what he truly needs is his family and friends to accept his activities but they wont, so instead he comes on to forums and stalks ppl who are smarter than him :+waving-5

BigDaddy

EOG Master

royalfan makes a small amount gambling but is trying to prove to his family that sports gambling is legit.........problem is, his family, just like society, will not accept it, so what he truly needs is his family and friends to accept his activities but they wont, so instead he comes on to forums and stalks ppl who are smarter than him :+waving-5

ok i get it

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

making a living betting sports is living the dream, only a few get to it, a number smaller than you can even imagine..............betting and winning at sports right now is harder than ever............royalfan still lives in his mother's basement coz he cannot make a living doing this but he keeps trying to convince his family and friends that he can..........he leads a very miserable life because he cannot accept that to get ahead in life he needs to get a real job coz making $100 a month in sports bet winnings will not get it done

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

1. I make and have made incredible amounts of money doing this for a living. Nothing small about it, but I don't play every game on the NFL card either.

2. Since I have done this for 9 years and have never even flirted with a losing year, and along the way winning all kinds of fantasy sports contests for large sums of money, my family accepted it a long time ago. In fact my brother got into gambling because of me and most know his story.

3. Friends certainly accept it as when I am out watching games with them, they get 10 percent of all my action and have made a lot of money watching games and throwing back beverages. Also let friends invest in my high stakes fantasy football portfolio.

4. I don't stalk anyone, but I do make life miserable for blowhards. Ask Frog, WVU, OSU and anyone else left in my wake. Still waiting for that group of clowns to quit bluffing and take the Royalfan 20k challenge.

5. As for you being smarter than me. When it comes to sports and wagering on them, you are nowhere near, as evidenced by a few things you have said lately that are not even remotely close to being accurate.

So looks like your post was pretty accurate.

:shoot:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

making a living betting sports is living the dream, only a few get to it, a number smaller than you can even imagine..............betting and winning at sports right now is harder than ever............royalfan still lives in his mother's basement coz he cannot make a living doing this but he keeps trying to convince his family and friends that he can..........he leads a very miserable life because he cannot accept that to get ahead in life he needs to get a real job coz making $100 a month in sports bet winnings will not get it done

Again showing you don't have a clue about anything. Just because you cannot win, don't mean I can't. You are very similar to the Omnivorous Stiff.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

"3. Friends certainly accept it as when I am out watching games with them, they get 10 percent of all my action and have made a lot of money watching games and throwing back beverages. Also let friends invest in my high stakes fantasy football portfolio."

ok let me get this straight you give your friends 10% of your winnings for just watching the games with you and drinking a few beers?

they have no risk involved?

wow you must be good to be able to do that.

WVU

EOG Master

Royalfan, you are a fraud and so was your 20k challenge. You, my friend, are the biggest blowhard these forums have ever seen.

:+waving-5

BigDaddy

EOG Master

is the 10% thing a fee you pay them so they don't root for the opposite team while you are watching the game

i could see how that would be worth it

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

"3. Friends certainly accept it as when I am out watching games with them, they get 10 percent of all my action and have made a lot of money watching games and throwing back beverages. Also let friends invest in my high stakes fantasy football portfolio."

ok let me get this straight you give your friends 10% of your winnings for just watching the games with you and drinking a few beers?

they have no risk involved?

wow you must be good to be able to do that.

Ofcourse they have risk involved. 10 percent. One the obviously are very willing to take.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Ofcourse they have risk involved. 10 percent. One the obviously are very willing to take.

then why haven't they figured it out yet and bet more on thier own accounts if you are as good as advertised?

why would you give up 10% of your +ev bets

makes no sense.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royalfan, you are a fraud and so was your 20k challenge. You, my friend, are the biggest blowhard these forums have ever seen.

:+waving-5

I am still waiting to get the challenge going. But since you don't even have 14k I wouldn't expect you to be able to scratch 20k together. Absolutely nothing fraudulent about me. Everything I have ever said about me is 100 percent truth. Just because you suck at gambling don't mean everyone does.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

hey carl i have the nuggets +5 for 5k the line is +3.5 everywhere now do you want 10% of my bet:+clueless

:cocktail

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

then why haven't they figured it out yet and bet more on thier own accounts if you are as good as advertised?

why would you give up 10% of your +ev bets

makes no sense.

Because 10 percent of my "mutual fund" of plays on that event is plenty of action for them already. Additionally, me advising them of a great play and double popping it at a place is sure fire way to the door I would imagine.

As for why, I am a generous guy and like to help people out. And it is fun rooting everything in together over some beverages.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

LOL!

i give up

have a great day maybe you and WVU can get together:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

LOL!

i give up

have a great day maybe you and WVU can get together:cheers

Yeah wouldn't expect you to understand. Would be a half hour conversation to explain it. No interest in hanging out with scumball scamming types like WVU.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

FOR WINKY:

denver recent playoff history:

08 - lost to eventual west conf champ lakers, 4-0
07 - lost to eventual nba champ, san antone spurs, 4-1
06 - lost to the clippers, 4-1
05 - lost to eventual nba champ, san antone, 4-1
04 - lost to #1 west seed, minnesota, 4-1

so what's the difference now? a matured carmelo and jr smith, picking up the bird-man, and most importantly.............picking up chauncey and a developing a new and improved attitude towards the defensive side of the court

the nuggets are ready, and the lakers are ready to be had.....................it's the nuggets time................they steal gm 1 or 2 in la.............win gms 3 & 4 in denver............lose gm 5 back in la, then head back hm for gm 6 and they close out the flakers 4-2

for GG

you got G1/2 and G5 right

THAT WAS IT!

We do owe you one apology

you said the Lakers would NOT win A GAME in Denver - and you were DEAD ON RIGHT there

the Lakers did NOT win A GAME In Denver - you NAILED THAT DEAD ON! Congrats!

NEXT TIME _ bet with your brains not your heart and you won't make a fool out of yourself with posts like this - something EVERYONE KNEW would not win

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

for GG

you got G1/2 and G5 right

THAT WAS IT!

We do owe you one apology

you said the Lakers would NOT win A GAME in Denver - and you were DEAD ON RIGHT there

the Lakers did NOT win A GAME In Denver - you NAILED THAT DEAD ON! Congrats!

NEXT TIME _ bet with your brains not your heart and you won't make a fool out of yourself with posts like this - something EVERYONE KNEW would not win

:LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Where it began, I can't begin to know when
But then I know it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline