Deshaun Watson loves massage parlors

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
you don't see a trend here jimmie.....it's a fvcking cash grab, a free roll....the woman need no proof to get paid and will suffer no consequence if lying as long as the never admit to it, it's a he said she said....i don't care if it hits 100 woman it's still doesnt make it true.

unless watson knows there is a video out there, i hope he holds steady and doesnt give in to the mob.....cancel couture is bs but i see why it's easy to pull off because idiots like you believe all woman

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
If 12 woman already have come forward and possibly another 10 are waiting in the wings Watson is in big trouble. The Texans are screwed as a franchise now. They could be as bad or worse than any expansion team since the mid 70's.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
you don't see a trend here jimmie.....it's a fvcking cash grab, a free roll....the woman need no proof to get paid and will suffer no consequence if lying as long as the never admit to it, it's a he said she said....i don't care if it hits 100 woman it's still doesnt make it true.

unless watson knows there is a video out there, i hope he holds steady and doesnt give in to the mob.....cancel couture is bs but i see why it's easy to pull off because idiots like you believe all woman
Hey potted imbecile meatbag, get a fucking clue. You can only believe your subpar sell centered beliefs so much that it's all about women and money. Just one more allegation from a woman that steps up continues to bleed the truth that can only be hidden for so long. If you want trends, hit a 4 teamer. Otherwise, even if it gets settled out of court, I'm sure as hell all or even most of them would be lying, and these overpaid skilled multimillionaires are getting exactly what they deserved, their reputations exposed, like it or not

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
just read her deposition and it's completely laughable......he used every buzz word possible about what he was looking for and shes in the business so for her to be surprised is a joke....would love to see her instagram page

full blown set-up and easy to see, but if she says she felt uncomfortably and he touched her against her will, well it's an open and shut case.....the other women did the deed i'm sure and also can see the scam from a mile away so going after their cut....

boston massacre

EOG Master
If 12 woman already have come forward and possibly another 10 are waiting in the wings Watson is in big trouble. The Texans are screwed as a franchise now. They could be as bad or worse than any expansion team since the mid 70's.

They Could Lose Watson and Get Nothing For Him.

Never Know What Roger Goodell's Kangaroo Court Sentencing Guide Lines are Composed of.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Most of These Idiot Athletes Don't Even Realize That They Can Easily Be Setting Themselves Up.

That's What Happened To Watson.

One of The Most Smartest, Famous, Wealthiest, Athletes out There Was Derek Jeter, When He Played For The Yankees.

He Banged Everything in Site.

He Probably Had Fan Mail Come To The Locker Room, With Broad's Sets of Panties and Contact Information Inside.

Victoria Secret Models.

Mariah Carey, Alyssa Milano, Etc., Etc.,Etc.

Stayed Single His Whole Playing Career.

Tagging One After The Other, Without One Broad Making a Claim Against Him.

There's a Smart Way To Go About it if Your a Single, Famous, Wealthy Athlete.

Last edited:

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
boston.....my only push back is jeter couldnt have contacted carey or milano and said 'hey i'm looking for a 1hr massage with a jerk and suck then i want you out of my house right after'.....do any of you guys do anything besides missionary with your wife.....theres a whole lot of sexual deviants out there

boston massacre

EOG Master
boston.....my only push back is jeter couldnt have contacted carey or milano and said 'hey i'm looking for a 1hr massage with a jerk and suck then i want you out of my house right after'.....do any of you guys do anything besides missionary with your wife.....theres a whole lot of sexual deviants out there

Correct on That Point.

It Couldn't Have Been A " I'll Call You When I Need You " With Carey and Milano.

They Have The Same Type of Fame and Fortune as Jeter.

boston massacre

EOG Master

They Asked The Actor Charlie Sheen, One Time, " With All Your Fame and Fortune, Why are You Getting Tied Up With All These Hookers ? "

He Responded. " Because at The End of The Night, THEY LEAVE. "

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
yes and that's where i base a lot of what i say because of the sheen quote...

watson banged blondes all day every day in college.....those chicks were still as dumb and easily tricked into sex as the ones we went to high school with....

now at 25-29 they are looking for a payday not looking to continue to be human catch rags......either a rich husband or a rich mark....which ever comes first.....the deposition is a joke as ive said....bitch working a massage spot out her house and advertising on instragrm shocked that someone expected 'release'....please

Heim

EOG Master
Most of These Idiot Athletes Don't Even Realize That They Can Easily Be Setting Themselves Up.

That's What Happened To Watson.

One of The Most Smartest, Famous, Wealthiest, Athletes out There Was Derek Jeter, When He Played For The Yankees.

He Banged Everything in Site.

He Probably Had Fan Mail Come To The Locker Room, With Broad's Sets of Panties and Contact Information Inside.

Victoria Secret Models.

Mariah Carey, Alyssa Milano, Etc., Etc.,Etc.

Stayed Single His Whole Playing Career.

Tagging One After The Other, Without One Broad Making a Claim Against Him.

There's a Smart Way To Go About it if Your a Single, Famous, Wealthy Athlete.

And he collected all cell phones at his Florida home. No pics ever. Dude was a OG.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The mood at a massage parlor changes completely when a madman enters the premises with a firearm.

Yikes!

We live in a dangerous world.

No we don't. Mind your business and handle your business. Own your words and actions. Don't scrap down in weight class, the meek ain't a fukkin menu item for your frustrations.

More Buford Pusser and Less Tucker Tardlson. Truth don't come from without it come from within.

I been in places, pits and prisons. Never touched a gun. The world is only dangerous to folk who can't practice this creed. The world gritty and dirty as fukk for sure but nobuddy ever die from rolling round in the muck.