Did MLK destroy the future of America....

Re: Did MLK destroy the future of America....

I think he took the backbone out of the country. Now the US will stand up for nothing. Now everyone is a victim.. and handouts are bankrupting coffers left and right.

Furthermore, he set the table for the future destruction of the Southwest via illegal immigration... one of the biggest Trojan Horses in history. To actually 'detain' or even 'consider' deporting an illegal is 'racist'... thanks to MLK.

W/o MLK people would actually be acting right... and we'd clean up the illegals like it was a walk in the park.

We should be more like Singapore. Instead, if you kill someone or rape a child in the US... hell, you're out in 3 years max with good behavior. In Singapore they fix you up right.

Thanks to MLK

Say bye bye USA. Bye bye

tank

EOG Dedicated

I think he took the backbone out of the country. Now the US will stand up for nothing. Now everyone is a victim.. and handouts are bankrupting coffers left and right.

Furthermore, he set the table for the future destruction of the Southwest via illegal immigration... one of the biggest Trojan Horses in history. To actually 'detain' or even 'consider' deporting an illegal is 'racist'... thanks to MLK.

W/o MLK people would actually be acting right... and we'd clean up the illegals like it was a walk in the park.

We should be more like Singapore. Instead, if you kill someone or rape a child in the US... hell, you're out in 3 years max with good behavior. In Singapore they fix you up right.

Thanks to MLK

Say bye bye USA. Bye bye
Nope this is the dumbest statement of all time. Sounds like you need to move to Singapore since you seem to like it so much. I bet you would fit in well over there with all those little brown men.

Would you rather walk the street at night in the US... or in Singapore?

Did you hear about the gang rape in Richmond by Mexicans ... while a crowd of their gang banging friends applauded and watched.. for over an hour.

Our culture and what is permitted is reaching new lows.... and all b/c of MLK.

You can be PC all you want, but this is the reality.

somethingawful

EOG Enthusiast

Blaming the lack of kahones and the ignorance of the majority of citizens in this country on MLK is just stupid.

United States, if you dont like walking the streets then carry.

I'm sorry, but your argument doesn't really carry.

In Singapore they don't have these ridiculous problems b/c they don't allow it. You don't have to be packing to ensure basic safety at night.

Take a jaunt through most any Lat Amer big city... and you'll see barred houses, building, apartments.... everything barred up. The fences lined with broken glass turned upside down. This is the future of California.

The two options of (1) not leaving the house in California or (2) just be packing heat... well, that really doesn't appeal to me.

W/o MLK the United States would be a much more safe and friendly place to be.

somethingawful

EOG Enthusiast

If your going to blame everything on MLK then i am going to blame everything on Soulja Boy.

Soulja Boy can be blamed on a natural genetic disposition... which is also the core cause behind their rampant domination of the crime statistics in this country.

I'll be totally frank with you. I agree with MLK's 'principles'.... but I would not ever have them applied to a society with the components of the US population.

Perhaps this is a better way to put it. If there is one life boat and room for 5 people... and we're already 5 people in the boat and I've got a gun.... I'll be shooting the 6th person and everyone else in the water who attempt to get on the boat.

somethingawful

EOG Enthusiast

Perhaps this is a better way to put it. If there is one life boat and room for 5 people... and we're already 5 people in the boat and I've got a gun.... I'll be shooting the 6th person and everyone else in the water who attempt to get on the boat.

I think thats pretty generous... most people would take a blast to the back of the head rather then drowning.

Yeah, I'm a nice guy. Pretty amazing phenomena, tho, to watch the US and it's citizens simply sit back and watch their whole nation be destroyed ...

Kind of like Pizarro and the Incas as they pretty much sat back and did nothing... and boy did they get destroyed. Same thing that's going on now.

To actually 'detain' or even 'consider' deporting an illegal is 'racist'...

Instead, if you kill someone or rape a child in the US... hell, you're out in 3 years max with good behavior.

Any citations to sources or authority for this "wisdom?" I thank you in advance for your efforts to educate and inform. . .12io4j2w90

tank

EOG Dedicated

Did you hear about the gang rape in Richmond by Mexicans ... while a crowd of their gang banging friends applauded and watched.. for over an hour.

Our culture and what is permitted is reaching new lows.... and all b/c of MLK.

You can be PC all you want, but this is the reality.
I have no problems walking any street at night where I live but then again why would I be out walking at Night??
Did you hear about the gang rape by white biker dudes???Did MLK destroy the white culture too??He has been dead for over 40 years but it sure sounds like he has messed this country up lately.Do any of these Mexicans even know who MLK is??I mean your blaming their morals on him but the majority of them do not even know who he is.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Any citations to sources or authority for this "wisdom?" I thank you in advance for your efforts to educate and inform. . .12io4j2w90
And here I thought that 3 billion a year we was spending on deportation was just a mirage.