DISCRIMINATION FOR PRESIDENT!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Indiana Republican politicians can try to say this is not discrimination. But who are they kidding. What they are saying is it's OK to refuse service to gays and lesbians. Remember those signs in the windoio back in the window that said "Whites Only" ? Start printing up signs that read: "Straights Only." This only magnifies the loony bin right wingers and will make for lively debate in the upcoming eletion. If you vote these guys in, America will go back 50 years to the dark days of civilization. SHAME ON THE GOP!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: DISCRIMINATION FOR PRESIDENT!

Some of you Christian Conservatives who criticize the laws of other religions, need to look inward.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Look, YOU keep tip-toeing around the issue. Are you FOR this discrimination bill or against it? Hmmm? I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE DEBATES WHEN GOP HOPEFULS HAVE TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHERE THEY STAND. WATCHING THEM SQUIRM WILL BE SATISFYING. Ths is a big loser for the GOP and you know it!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

As GOP policians talk out both sides of their mouths, here's a look back at "Seperate But Equal" laws that permeated society into the 1960's. The thinking was diferent schools or drinking laws for the different races wasn't discrimination as long as they were "equal." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separate_but_equal

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

When voters vote for a Democrat for president, it's not because they are overwhemingly in favor of the Democratic Party. We all know the Dems have theie problems. But it's far more bearable than the stench of the Republican Party.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I think discrimination can go both ways. If you had any guts you would go to Tehran and protest how they torture and kill gays and women. Your going after Christians in Indiana who own bakeries is weak. They also have a first amendment. Maybe they should move the Final 4 to Chicago? Wait, what? They have similar laws that Bill Clinton signed, and Obama signed. Good luck in Tehran.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

That's bigotry. To many people they were born into a religion and it is their soul. It seems your side is the only side allowed to live the lifestyle of your choice. Some people want to be left alone. Go somewhere else and get your pizza!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

That last paragraph is telling. Alexrod admits Obama went with the direction of the wind instead of holding true to his convictions. But there has been a sea change on people's attitudes in the last decade. While the Republicans can bring up the flip-flopping charge, this is too of an emotional issue. What's important is where we all stand today.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I endorse the freedom to put any sign up a business wants. I wouldn't support a business that discriminated but the government shouldn't make us all get along. Do you remember the signs that said "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"? Now you want to force everyone to like you. I'm not sure why you want to do business with these people? If your going to continue down this road stop going after the easy targets and go to Dearborn MI and get your cake at a Muslim bakery.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

With all due respect, we tried that, having businesses have it their way. It was called segregation and it led to lack of trust and eventually to riots. I'm not sure what you are talking about in Dearborn, but Muslims own lots of businesses and I personally have never seen them discriminate, Christians and other religions likewise. And I don't see businesses owned by gays with signs saying: "No religious types allowed."

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I shoulda have known something called "Liberty News" would be a far right nut rag. I don't have a problem with Muslims or other religiions, except those who discriminate. Not all act this way and it's nice that they got caught. Besides, I've bought many rolling papers from Muslims, I like the orange ones.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I don't have a problem with Muslims or other religiions, except those who discriminate. Did you really just type that? There are Muslims around the world burning gays alive. As they burn they throw rocks at them. They are routinely executed. Do you hear any Muslims condemning it? The silence is deafening to those who don't roll the orange ones.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

That was not type-o. I have never seen a Muslim in this country threaten me in any way. What happens around the rest of the world i have no control over. In fact Muslim women in this country drive cars and help run the family business which shows that they have assimilated to our customs. In fact, Ive never seen a Muslim man mistreat a woman either.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

It's intetesting that Christians like to point out the fault of others . . . maybe to cover up their own guilt of their own actions.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

If you think Christians are the biggest threat to gays in this country all I can say is good luck.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

It's not Christians, it's religion. Jesus Christ's teachings and sayings were all about peace. All about loving each other and getting along. Most religions have prophets who ask us to be kind. Yet some religious people want to commit terrorist acts and go to war. That part I don't understand, but it exists. There's also one thing we as humans cant stop ourselves from doing . . . strive to make money. You seem to have a mistrust of people of the Muslim faith and they don't trust Christians. If you look at history, I can understand why. But just like Blacks and Whites didn't get along or trust each other in this country, the end of segregation brought us all together. Seperation doesn't work. Just like when Ronald Reagan said to Gorbechev, "Tear down this wall!" I'm hoping that i live to see the day when Isreal tears down the walls seperating them from the Palestinians. I hope the younger generation takes us there.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Your point about Muslims mistreating gays and women, well in the year 1900, the USA was a dominant Christian country and Women didn't work, vote, just stayed in the kitchen and had babies. Well we've evolved since then. The Muslims will also evolve, give them time.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

All I can say is good luck with that. Israel should tear down the wall separating them from the Palestinians? WTF? They should show their kindness by committing suicide? What makes you think the Palestinians want to get along with Israel? If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

And as far as giving Muslims time to evolve, give them time. Good luck with that. Christians are your biggest enemy? You really should stick to sports and smoking your hooch.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

One of Jesus Christ's most famous sayins was Treat others like you yourself would want to be treated." To many Christians are Ye of Little Faith.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Should a black baker be forced to make a cake for a KKK party? Should a black photographer be forced to take photos at the KKK rally? Do you not see the ridiculous ends to your government solutions?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You have been programmed to think it's "us" against "them." I'd like to believe we're all in this together. Tear down your wall.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

One of those symbols in COEXIST want to saw your head off! Keep your fences down. Good luck!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

OK, if that report is true, how does that prove that a "vast majority" of muslims are involved in terrorism?