Do all you people place bets online?

I hafe no idea. Is it safe? Has Johnny law ever come after anyone here? I am too old for this stuff. I just want to bet some horses. If I win, I expect to be paid. Is that going to be a problem?

Re: Do all you people place bets online?

Easily amused are you Jabba the hut? You laugh at someone else's ignorant joke?

Timetopay

EOG Master

listen SIR.

I will stay out of your posts but in the first few posts it seems like a horrible attempt at ghosting again from WVU.

I will show some restraint incase you are actually his old man and just leave u be

good luck

My son is right here. He just laughed at you. You must have some history. You people must be Pitt fans. Eat shit Pitt

BigDaddy

EOG Master

is WVU using his dad to come back to posting?

unreal:blink:

my son wants me to talk with you people so I can amuse myself I guess. I am not so sure I like it so far. That Blonde girl has been nice to me. You people don't have anything better to do than mess with an old man?

If you son is right next to you, why not ask him if people here bet online.....WTF, are you that stupid.

Let me go on a gambling forum and ask if people bet online:doh1

You'd a did better now mentioning your son, if you are in fact, the queens dad.

If you are, Welcome to the EOG douche bag!12io4j2w90
my son wants me to talk with you people so I can amuse myself I guess. I am not so sure I like it so far. That Blonde girl has been nice to me. You people don't have anything better to do than mess with an old man?