Do The San Jose Sharks Have A Chance?

They looked horrendous on Monday night when I went to the game ..... although it was the last game and they were resting alot of starters.

No...the reason they dont have a chance is because of goaltending. It isn't cause either are them suck its that San Jose doesn't decide on one or the other and that screws things up. A goalie needs to know that no matter what he is going to be play the next day or else it throws them off.

I like Nabakov more personally.....has experience.....the team will win next 4 IMO......could win cup....you heard it here first....you can rub it in my face if they don't win series

dmmd98 said:
No...the reason they dont have a chance is because of goaltending. It isn't cause either are them suck its that San Jose doesn't decide on one or the other and that screws things up. A goalie needs to know that no matter what he is going to be play the next day or else it throws them off.

Funny you should say that...when we were at the game the other day the first three goals scored by LA were so ridiculous...they literally were like the puck just sort of floated over the line...no shots...just bounced off skates and such...I didn't see the last goal becuz we left but....man I am telling you the sharks sucked Monday night.

G