Dozier or Kinsler?

Heim

EOG Master
Who will help their new respective teams more? I'm leaning with Kinsler with the Green Monster but Dozier naturally the better player.

Valuist

EOG Master
Re: Dozier or Kinsler?

Dozier has been huge in the second half in recent years. Target Field didn't really help his stats, so he may be able to HR even with the marine layer.

How about Schoop? He could put up big numbers at Miller.

railbird

EOG Master

love waking up to see the dodgers scored 0 runs last night, makes my morning better

Heim

EOG Master

The moral of the story is Twins/Halos have given up this year...

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran

The moral of the story is Twins/Halos have given up this year...

Twins are 10 below .500 and 10gb... understandable.

Angels are 15 behind division leader and 9.5 behind two teams for the wild card

Neither had a chance

Heim

EOG Master

Twins are 10 below .500 and 10gb... understandable.

Angels are 15 behind division leader and 9.5 behind two teams for the wild card

Neither had a chance

Very true however for the uninitiated when you unload a starting catcher (Halos) or Twins case AStar infielder it solidifies the fade with very little price change.

railbird

EOG Master

Utley is way better in the clutch than dozier, if season is on line id rather have bat in Utley hands than dozier

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Utley is way better in the clutch than dozier, if season is on line id rather have bat in Utley hands than dozier

I wouldn't have expected anything less from you

Dodgers need Dozier to be productive more than the Sawx Kinsler, thus.......Dozier

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

As we speak the Angels about to get swept by Rays, guess they have given up. :)

Speaking of Tampa, Cash won't win Manager of the Year but he should be considered.......

Done a lot with the least.

kane

EOG master

Cash has done a fine job, but if Bob Melvin doesn't win it there should be an investigation

Dozier has been huge in the second half in recent years. Target Field didn't really help his stats, so he may be able to HR even with the marine layer.

How about Schoop? He could put up big numbers at Miller.

Target Field more hitter friendly than most give it credit for. Hitters complained about the trees in the batter's eye when the park opened, but alas they are no more and the ball sails nicely in the summer heat.

Valuist

EOG Master

Target Field more hitter friendly than most give it credit for. Hitters complained about the trees in the batter's eye when the park opened, but alas they are no more and the ball sails nicely in the summer heat.

In the summer sure. But the cold of April and May has to limit production, especially power. Hard to believe they don't have a dome. I thought the intention was to build a dome but there was an interstate bridge collapse there and they ran out of funding, from what I remember.

mr merlin

EOG Master

In the summer sure. But the cold of April and May has to limit production, especially power. Hard to believe they don't have a dome. I thought the intention was to build a dome but there was an interstate bridge collapse there and they ran out of funding, from what I remember.

No, the collapse had nothing to do with it(totally separate funding), there was never gonna be a dome either, we had a dome and it sucked. April can be dicey weatherwise, but the big problem could come if we ever make it to the world series, if the cold weather(and snow) came early, it wont melt.

Valuist

EOG Master

No, the collapse had nothing to do with it(totally separate funding), there was never gonna be a dome either, we had a dome and it sucked. April can be dicey weatherwise, but the big problem could come if we ever make it to the world series, if the cold weather(and snow) came early, it wont melt.

OK, not sure where I heard the tie in to the bridge. April and much of May has to be brutal there. Wrigley is awful the first two months and Minny even further north. Miller is a great park and one never has to worry about a cancellation, rain or brutal cold early in the season.