"Drink" releases a dozen college football plays

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/eye-on-gaming/drink-releases-a-dozen-college-football-selections

College football expert DRNKYOURMLKSHK joined hosts John Kelly and Alan Dinkenson to provide a preview of this weekend's college football action.

"DRINK" ranks Alabama, Louisville and Ohio State in that order as the top three college football teams.

In the final 10 minutes of the fast-moving 90-minute program, "DRINK" released a dozen college football selections.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: "Drink" releases a dozen college football plays

111-112 Buffalo-Boston College UNDER 41

127-128 Virginia-Duke OVER 55

134 Temple -12

137-138 Middle Tennessee State-North Texas OVER 59

143-144 Western Michigan-Central Michigan OVER 58.5

151-152 Central Florida-East Carolina OVER 56

153 Akron -4

157 Miami-Florida -5.5

165 North Carolina +11.5

189 Wake Forest +9

203 Missouri +14

212 New Mexico -4

railbird

EOG Master

I like D1 FCS matchups. vulnerable lines with pphs taking 500-1000. Ewash is 7-0 ats vs Pac12, Nodak st has won outright several in row. Most D1 teams overrated

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

NDSU has six straight wins over FBS schools, including five straight against teams from Power 5 conferences.

railbird

EOG Master

When Hawaii lost as 21 pt road favorite at unlv the game was fixed. there was an fbi investigation.

railbird

EOG Master

I disagree with the non repop at better number, you suddenly don't like your play if market disagrees?

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

I disagree with the non repop at better number, you suddenly don't like your play if market disagrees?

As Dink likes to say " you have to respect the money" honestly I'm on the fence about this though, especially in football.

El Chapo

Banned

111-112 Buffalo-Boston College UNDER 41

127-128 Virginia-Duke OVER 55

134 Temple -12

137-138 Middle Tennessee State-North Texas OVER 59

143-144 Western Michigan-Central Michigan OVER 58.5

151-152 Central Florida-East Carolina OVER 56

153 Akron -4

157 Miami-Florida -5.5

165 North Carolina +11.5

189 Wake Forest +9

203 Missouri +14

212 New Mexico -4
Cool.

I will be looking forward to seeing the W-L-Push Record on these 10 picks.

I wasn't able to listen to the show today but look forward to doing so tomorrow. Drink is always a great listen.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

you missed the part where jk and drink want to get rid of fbs-d1 matchups.

I think there can be a balanced way to do it. If a fcs team made the playoffs in their respected league and can compete then let them play weeks 1 and 2. Having Grambling, Alcorn st., miss Valley etc play sec teams weeks 5-9 you're risking major injuries for a non competetive scrimmage that they keep score with.
For every n.d. St and e Washington there is are 45 teams playing fbs that have no chance and their kids aren't given a choice. I watched a portion of n. Colorado/Csu. Csu isn't a good team but the rb for Csu was the same size as the defensive tackle attempting to tackle him. Who wins in that type of situation?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Haven't the slightest clue. Rail is much more in tune with them. I know they beat Snyder at Ksu 3 years ago and now Iowa at iowa I don't know many teams that can say that. They obviously have something good going on.
Pretty evident that Bohl now at Wyoming wasn't the glue that held the program together though. Put them in the mac imo not a lot of travel in conference and let's see what they do I'm all for more teams of quality.

railbird

EOG Master

no dak st would be a top 50 team in d1, AA is more deep than people think. The bottom 20 D1 teams, none are top 40 1AA

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

When coaches agree to shorten games in the interest of sportsmanship (see South Carolina State-Clemson on September 17), there's a problem with heavyweights battling lightweights.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

no dak st would be a top 50 team in d1, AA is more deep than people think. The bottom 20 D1 teams, none are top 40 1AA

Correct.

Even though the Sagarin ratings can be somewhat flawed and misleading, just a quick look at look at 2015 that has NDSU, 13-2, as #36 overall, SOS=131. Contrast with SDSU, 11-3, #45, SOS=109, Northwestern, 10-3, #44, SOS=33, Kansas, 0-12, #156, SOS=13. I do think NDSU would beat a lot of P5 conference teams.

Five other 1AA in the Top 100.

Haven't the slightest clue. Rail is much more in tune with them. I know they beat Snyder at Ksu 3 years ago and now Iowa at iowa I don't know many teams that can say that. They obviously have something good going on.
Pretty evident that Bohl now at Wyoming wasn't the glue that held the program together though. Put them in the mac imo not a lot of travel in conference and let's see what they do I'm all for more teams of quality.

Ok-I thought you might have followed the Bison a bit. I know railbird isn't as in tune with them as myself as I've watched many of their games (my family is from there) for a while now through ESPN3 app. When railbird said months ago that Wentz was a poor mans Tebow I concluded at that time he had actually never watched him play because nobody who had would've ever said that.

GL this weekend Drink and thanks for all of your input

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Western Illinois has 2 wins against the big boys this year also - Northwestern and NIU.

railbird

EOG Master

Ok-I thought you might have followed the Bison a bit. I know railbird isn't as in tune with them as myself as I've watched many of their games (my family is from there) for a while now through ESPN3 app. When railbird said months ago that Wentz was a poor mans Tebow I concluded at that time he had actually never watched him play because nobody who had would've ever said that.

GL this weekend Drink and thanks for all of your input

Wentz was always hurt and is injury prone, nodak st won before and after him. Tebow had a better college career. nodak st reminds me of pats and Stanford, run heavy execute well and predominately White players.

Wentz was always hurt and is injury prone, nodak st won before and after him. Tebow had a better college career. nodak st reminds me of pats and Stanford, run heavy execute well and predominately White players.

Wentz wasn't always hurt. He only missed some time during his SR season and didn't miss games his JR year. If you had watched Wentz play you'd have never called Wentz a poor mans Tebow when doing your draft analysis. NDSU wins by playing disciplined football and being well conditioned. They wear teams down (even the D1 teams they've played) in the second half. You might know Cali teams, but don't go trying to pass yourself off as being knowledgeable on Bison football.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Western Illinois has 2 wins against the big boys this year also - Northwestern and NIU.

I'm pretty sure it was Illinois St that beat Northwestern, not WIU.

BTW, 2 years ago Illinois St. Should have beaten North Dakota St. run of Championships. If it wasn't for a brain fart by an ISU player with a minute left ISU wins Championship. Heisenberg I'm sure you remember the 1-AA Championship from 2 years ago. Heart breaker for ISU and their fans.

It was another instance of an offensive player not knowing to take a knee inside the one, instead of scoring.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Bet games yesterday and will more than likely stand pat from here.
Pitt/marshall 69un was the game I couldn't mention on air because we weren't down in full. Still looking always but unless something really flies..
Small bets
Stanford+4-115
Penn st-3
Ohio/Miami OH 52ov
I hope everyone has a great week.
That was probably the only time I'll have to do the radio this year as I dont have the brilliant Marni this year (shes a professor now!) To tackle any conferences for me and I work so slow and methodically I just don't have a lot of time.
I want to make sure everyone has every play I make for the week. As mentioned on radio I'd prefer no one follows but if you do pm me before Saturday and I'll tell you what numbers I'd still like if there are any. Obviously wake and I hope you followed my only total market loser Tuesday! It's no longer a market loser. I guess some other dude named Edward saw what I did and got a better number:( he's such a beast.

Also wanted to point out Allday capper is doing something very brilliant with totals and that's betting at the market low using his opinion late in the week. I move openers and they usually take off from there. I use a 3 point discrepancy when a line moves 6,7,8 points sometimes I think I liked this under (or over obv) but had they opened it at where it is now the over is the better bet.

Almost alright, allday capper and Bobby the owl will lead you to winners here if you research what they are doing. I dont follow anyone but if you take the game they suggest and put 15, 20 minutes into a game youll see why theyre going to do well every year.
Railbird is very good with Mwc and pac12 that's for sure. He's a personality on a forum however if you just treat him like a handicapper and look at his sports and ignore the other stuff you'll see he is super solid.
I Won't be around today or tomorrow. Have to start on next week and spend some time with my sister and the lady.
I like this as if I lose I'll have a place to publicly cry.
Goodluck, Eddie

Just got done listening to the show. Excellent job by all 3 of you. Thanks, I very much enjoyed it.

GL this week

Heim

EOG Master

Stanford might power rate as value but KSU, USC, UCLA & now UW in their biggest game since the James days is brutal SOS.