ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF

This is the first time in my life that I have agreed with Doc Mercer.....What a stupid fucking post....FUCK Jack, Arnie and his Army and the rest of those old stiffs......Golf needs some freaking emotion, hell without Tiger it's ratings would be on par with that old putt putt show, which was kinda cool.......Golf needs more dicks, shitty attidudes, and people screaming during there back swing.....

Hitdogg

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF

Hey Randy moss was called scum for squirting water at a ref..I guess the threshold is pretty low these days...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I like Tiger because he does his own thing, and usually wins. People forget the shit he took wayback, when people of color were barely allowed on the course. He could have turned into Bill Russell, the hater, but he said screw that, find another poster boy for racial divides, I just golf. He even sidestepped the lynch comment, when all the rabble rousers were calling him a sellout and a uncle Tom. He just golfed. So he showed some negative emotion, he also showed some positive emotion on those eagles, and the crowd ate it up. And tying the leader on the 18th, twice. How many people watched him today live? 50,000? On tv? How many tens of millions? Shit he could throw his clubs into the water hazard and everyone involved with golf would still love him. When he is annointed the best ever, just a matter of time I think no one will say, yes, but he swore and threw his clubs. Unreal.

OF...:hung :doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN

Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN

No Tiger ...

No 8 million dollar purses

Check the tv ratings when Tiger plays and does not play

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

IT'S GREAT TO SEE ALL THE VARIOUS OPINIONS ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND YOU CAN TELL WHO REALLY KNOWS THE GAME OF GOLF AND WHO REALLY DOESN'T.

GOLF IN IT'S PUREST SIMPLE FORM IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER SPORT. IT'S UPHELD BY HONOR, ETIQUETTE, A MODE OF DECORUM AND A SET OF RULES THAT IS UNWAVERING.

GENTLEMAN ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FOUNDED, SHAPED, BUILT AND KEPT IT IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM THROUGH THE TEST OF TIME. HECK, IT'S THE ONLY GAME WHERE YOU CALL PENALTIES ON YOURSELF.

WANT TO GET TO KNOW A PERSON, SPEND FIVE HOURS WITH HIM ON THE GOLF COURSE AND YOU'LL REALLY GET TO LEARN WHO THAT PERSON IS.

GOLF IS NOTHING LIKE FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, HOCKEY OR PROFESSIONAL WRESTING, THE GUTTER THAT IS THOSE SPORTS IS THE NORM THESE DAYS.

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT HOW BAD ELDRICK WANTS TO WIN AND HIS DESIRE GETS THE BEST OF HIS TEMPER. WHEN YOUR THE GREATEST GOLFER IN THE WORLD YOU HAVE TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL PEOPLE TO SEE, FROM SENIOR CITIZENS TO LITTLE KIDS. THE REASON GOLF IS UNLIKE OTHER SPORTS IS LARGELY THAT. IT'S TIME TO GROW UP ELDRICK WOODS AND TAKE SOME STOCK IN YOUR ACTIONS. THE GAME IS BETTER WITH YOU IN IT AND I LOVE WATCHING YOU KEEP DOING SUCH AWESOME THINGS, BUT THERE IS NO CALL FOR YOUR BAD SIDE. LEAVE IT IN THE PARKING LOT.

IN CASE YOU FORGOT, HERE'S A JUICY ONE FROM PEBBLE BEACH:

YouTube - Tiger Woods likes to cuss
I pretty much concur with these thoughts, Gmon

His on course antics remind me of Ken Green, except Green was a much better Gambler than Tigger. Many of the old timers have made it known that his behaviour is not appreciated.

Or they are upset because a young BLACK man is the best player to ever play the game. One or the other.

The same old timers that dont want him to serve "collared greens"? Those old timers?

The game and this world has passed them by. They need to join us here in 2008.

I like Tiger because he does his own thing, and usually wins. People forget the shit he took wayback, when people of color were barely allowed on the course. He could have turned into Bill Russell, the hater, but he said screw that, find another poster boy for racial divides, I just golf. He even sidestepped the lynch comment, when all the rabble rousers were calling him a sellout and a uncle Tom. He just golfed. So he showed some negative emotion, he also showed some positive emotion on those eagles, and the crowd ate it up. And tying the leader on the 18th, twice. How many people watched him today live? 50,000? On tv? How many tens of millions? Shit he could throw his clubs into the water hazard and everyone involved with golf would still love him. When he is annointed the best ever, just a matter of time I think no one will say, yes, but he swore and threw his clubs. Unreal.

OF...:hung :doh1

Another Froggy gem. 12io4j2w90

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Jack, Arnie and the boys wished they were on camera 1/100th that Tiger is. todays golf coverage misses very little. And as far as the older player comments...please. anyone heard the Tommy Bolt stories or seen Craig Stadler in his heyday. It's not like Tiger is having his closest competitor bashed in the shin with a pipe.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Curtis Strange was fined by the Tour for abusing a scorekeeper in his
group

Norman goes into the gallery at Shinnecock in 86 to go after a fan

Daly gets into a fight with a 60 yr old man in the parking lot at a
Florida tournament

Bolt throwing his club into pond at a US Open I believe in 59

Tiger is a competitor ... Tiger hates losing .... anyone has problems with
that concept most likely lettered as a band member in High School

janus

EOG Dedicated

bozo thread. why is it morons prefer that font?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I say Tiger laughing in the Press Confc this afternoon ...

Obviously he has little respect for the game to have that type of attitude
and needs to be banned for life

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

<?

This thread makes me proud !!!

janus

EOG Dedicated

i'm confused...

someone with the level of integrity, work ethic & passion for the game as tiger has -- all the qualities we revere in athletes and people in general --being called 'true scum'?

what kind of person does it take to come to that conclusion? how far off base does one's thinking need to be? to see tiger woods as "true scum"??

that's beyond sad.

Cannon

Banned

Actually, you arent paying attention. I have heard announcers (J. Miller for one) criticize tiger's few choice words. did you watch yesterday at all? Miller criticized Woods for using driver at 2, and multiple times for his 3 wood from 297 right after Westwood hit into the iceplant on 13. I could go on, but i would be wasting my time.

I know some guys who know Johnny Miller. These say he is total prick. He lives to tell everyone how great he was and how much more he knows about golf than anyone else on the planet. Miller still thinks he can win on the tour i think sometimes. Wish they would put Arnie, Jack, Gary Player or Hale Irwin in the booth for the US Open. Then we would have someone who can tell you about the game of golf and not the fuke that Johnny Miller was cutting golfers down.

I swear he thinks he is Ben Hogan or Bobby Jones sometimes. My dad knew Mr. Hogan well and that guy knew more about golf than that bozo Miller will ever learn.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I know some guys who know Johnny Miller. These say he is total prick. He lives to tell everyone how great he was and how much more he knows about golf than anyone else on the planet. Miller still thinks he can win on the tour i think sometimes. Wish they would put Arnie, Jack, Gary Player or Hale Irwin in the booth for the US Open. Then we would have someone who can tell you about the game of golf and not the fuke that Johnny Miller was cutting golfers down.

I swear he thinks he is Ben Hogan or Bobby Jones sometimes. My dad knew Mr. Hogan well and that guy knew more about golf than that bozo Miller will ever learn.

right. everybody who watches golf knows johnny miller is a hack wanna-be. keep listening to the announcers criticisms instead of watching the best player of all time... :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Cannon

Banned

right. everybody who watches golf knows johnny miller is a hack wanna-be. keep listening to the announcers criticisms instead of watching the best player of all time... :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Johnny Miller sucks so bad at golf he could not even cut it on the senior tour.

I saw him cutting Hale Irwin down a few times and I felt like sending him a telegram asking him why would you trash a guy like Irwin who is the all time Senior Champion in wins. Won the NCAA title, Played football for Colorado in NCAA made all conference. Won 3 US OPENS and you want to tell people how he sucks. Man Miller needs somebody like Daly to catch his Morman ass in the clubhouse after Daly has had a few drinks and kick the shit out of his pussy Morman ass,

Cannon

Banned

Who cares if he breaks a few clubs he gets them free anyway.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I have chosen a select few in this thread to join me in deciding as a "Final Solution" what to do with Tiger Woods.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I have chosen a select few in this thread to join me in deciding as a "Final Solution" what to do with Tiger Woods.

that's the second time you've posted pics of hitler in this thread while being vague in your wording. so out with it... are you doing a shitass job of being ironic or hiding behind the skirt of a fucking lunatic?

and don't pussy out this time.

gmon

EOG Senior Member

WELL WELL, ANOTHER YEAR AND OLD ELDRICK WOODS IS THROWING MORE PHUCKN' CLUBS THAN EVER BEFORE. HOW BOUT THAT DISPLAY YESTERDAY IF HE DIDN'T FIRE 25 CLUBS YOU'VE GOT A SCOOP.

PLEASE, FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND COMPARE THE CLASS GAME OF GOLF TO THAT OF FOOTBALL, BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL TURN OFF YOUR DAMN KEYBOARD. IT JUST SHOWS THAT ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT GOLF IS, THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY IT OR EVEN WORSE, DON'T GET THE ETIQUETTE INVOLVED WITH PLAYING THE GAME THE RIGHT WAY.

ELDRICK IS KNOCKING DOWN 165 MILLION A YEAR AND THE PUNK GOTTA ACT LIKE A JAG-AS*S :hung

OPEN HERE AND JUST CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY..............:LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw83P2zkfbE

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tommy Bolt would have been proud of the best golfer that has ever played the game...

The Devil

EOG Master

Viejo.......you are showing your age............I am sure many readers here will have to google his name to see what he used to do on the golf course...............

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Woods is a punk, I don't care ifhe's geen or magenta. wilbon, scott, all the "nigerians" are thinking up excuses. Great golfer? SURE! Spoiled prick of course!:LMAO`

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Woods is a punk, I don't care ifhe's geen or magenta. wilbon, scott, all the "nigerians" are thinking up excuses. Great golfer? SURE! Spoiled prick of course!:LMAO`

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

What about baseball players that argue callled strikes...

What about NBA players that cry whenever they get touched...

What about football players that throw their helmuts...

What about soccer players who cry...

Nothing wrong with Tiger showing his emotions...now if he dug up the green after missing a putt, that would be a different story...nothing wrong with throwing a club to the side out of harm's way..

These guys call penalties on themselves and you never see them entering the grandstand trying to beat up people giving them shit....