EOG WELCOMES THE FAT JACK TO OUR SITE...

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG WELCOMES THE FAT JACK TO OUR SITE...

Shrink...Why not just offer fatjack a CHOP of the pot and take 40 dimes each :cocktail

Dante,
I asked him that...(in post #23)

"So Mr. Fat Jack, did you and the Shrink agree upon a split of some kind?"

...and he answered in post #26...

"There is nothing in writing. We will see how the poker tables treat me before the event and then .. we will see."

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for stopping by, Jack, and have fun this weekend, just not at the expense of Ken!:houra Seriously, I hope you both end this thing with a great card, and have it come down to a tiebreaker.:cheers

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Jack,
I'm flying in to Vegas this weekend. I'll be at the contest and am looking forward to meeting you.

munson15

I want winners...

Jack,
I'm flying in to Vegas this weekend. I'll be at the contest and am looking forward to meeting you.
Have a safe trip, Tim, and don't forget to get that play on the 11AM Bowl Game in early!:+textinb3

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Welcome to EOG.com Fat Jack, good luck this weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing your picks.

I gotta be honest with you guys, I hear the Fat Jack on the Sports Animal with his long lost twin Traber fondling each other every week here in Oklahoma and he's probably the only tout I know of that's actually a legitimate tout. No tricks, no gimmicks, etc. Not once have I heard him make any ridiculous claims. He always preaches sound money management, and while I haven't seen his actual plays I know people who play them and he talkes about them every week on the radio and he's had one hell of a year this year...(not as good as me, but that ain't easy :houra) Of course, he doesn't have to do too much because he's got the market pretty cornered save for another guy that comes on once a week in the mornings...can't think of his name...but I believe Jack is an honest man regardless.

Given we have a one week sample to judge from, either guy could win. It's damn near a coin flip.

I've known Ken for a long time, and I've been listening to the Fat Jack for at least a couple of years. If you put a gun to my head, I'd probably put my money on the Fat Jack this week. He's been rolling.

Hey Fat Jack, I heard your commercial today pimping your trip to the finals. I'm surprised you aren't hyping that up a little more. I'm guessing if you win you'll take advantage of it, but I'm kinda surprised you haven't done a little more to this point...or maybe I just haven't heard...

Good luck Ken! (Good luck to both of you)

ducedrop

EOG Addicted

Cant wait for both your picks, need to make some $ this weekend!:cheers

mofome

Banned

I gotta be honest with you guys, I hear the Fat Jack on the Sports Animal with his long lost twin Traber fondling each other every week here in Oklahoma and he's probably the only tout I know of that's actually a legitimate tout. No tricks, no gimmicks, etc. Not once have I heard him make any ridiculous claims. He always preaches sound money management, and while I haven't seen his actual plays I know people who play them and he talkes about them every week on the radio and he's had one hell of a year this year...(not as good as me, but that ain't easy :houra) Of course, he doesn't have to do too much because he's got the market pretty cornered save for another guy that comes on once a week in the mornings...can't think of his name...but I believe Jack is an honest man regardless.

Given we have a one week sample to judge from, either guy could win. It's damn near a coin flip.

I've known Ken for a long time, and I've been listening to the Fat Jack for at least a couple of years. If you put a gun to my head, I'd probably put my money on the Fat Jack this week. He's been rolling.

Hey Fat Jack, I heard your commercial today pimping your trip to the finals. I'm surprised you aren't hyping that up a little more. I'm guessing if you win you'll take advantage of it, but I'm kinda surprised you haven't done a little more to this point...or maybe I just haven't heard...

Good luck Ken! (Good luck to both of you)

What if instead of having a gun to your head, you were getting a blow job from the hottest woman in the world and were then asked to pick. Who would you choose then?

:pop:

Fat Jack -
Glad you stopped by EOG and hope you will continue to visit. Best of luck in the contest.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

JACK

U enjoying that "ICE" back there in OKLA

if you win that 80 come over here & get some sun/chicas

and yes DEP 50 or 60 of that with us, the way you pick you'll make adams cash-out LOOK LIKE CHUMP CHANGE . . . . . .

www.betfirstclass.com

OVER/UNDER what Jacks cashes out here 410,000.00

The man does Pick-em Pretty well / For Oklahoma Boy

Still got the Radio Show Jack ??????

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

1) I hope this is the real Fat Jack posting.

2) I hope he'll continue to do so after the contest is over.

If you don't like Fat Jacks picks, you must hate money.....:)

I agree BUG

the man seems to WIN year in & year out

come get you LIL JACK -115 @ BFC

NOTE $1000 LIMIT

-115????

Hey mo, I don't know, don't ask me tough questions like that. I tried to answer but every time I started thinking I forgot the question when I got to the part about a blow job.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

-115????

Hey mo, I don't know, don't ask me tough questions like that. I tried to

answer but every time I started thinking I forgot the question when I got

to the part about a blow job.

SHORT

Pm me your acct # might, repeat might give you Better PRICE on FAT--JACK with 1-K limit12io4j2w90

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

SHORT

now I am confused / lOL

anway, we @ www.betfirstclass.com have ODDS posted on our website

FAT JACK - 115 vs SHRINK

are clients are able to wager on this event up to 1000 on net

about as MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH as they can stand via Phone

Give us a ring

ray Ray still waiitng for my small wager @ +110 +108 +109

u offered +110 I said i'd accept +108 lets meet in middle @ +109 for friendly $500 wager OSU can hold the Money

mofome

Banned

-115????

Hey mo, I don't know, don't ask me tough questions like that. I tried to answer but every time I started thinking I forgot the question when I got to the part about a blow job.

::LMAO::::LMAO::

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

SHORT

now I am confused / lOL

anway, we @ www.betfirstclass.com have ODDS posted on our website

FAT JACK - 115 vs SHRINK

are clients are able to wager on this event up to 1000 on net

about as MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH as they can stand via Phone

Give us a ring

ray Ray still waiitng for my small wager @ +110 +108 +109

u offered +110 I said i'd accept +108 lets meet in middle @ +109 for friendly $500 wager OSU can hold the Money
Do you have access to MB? Actually MB not needed. I'll give you Jack at +109 for $500. Answer back with a confirmation and its a bet. Will see Travis in a little while.:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

U HAVE A BET RAY

I have JACK +109 risking 500 get $545

OSU / please Pay this Man the $500 I just Probably Lost

I'll credit your acct IF Miracle & I win first bet in 9.5 months I'll Debit your acct $545

Gooodluck Ray ............

No Offense Kenny I'd take 2 yr Old +109 in 7-game Picking Contest

as I can see the "advantage" esp in that easy N F L

+++++++++++ if you noticed it was for $500 ie funnnnn-wager