EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 24th **Results Inside**

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
NEW PLAYERS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING
  • You MUST have a minimum of 100 posts @ EOG (Don't bother with succinct posts full of nonsense. They must be sensible posts.)
  • If you want to BYPASS this requirement: Deposit at least $50 @ BetLatina, Skybook, Bookmaker or BetRevolution. Once you do, PM me, so I can confirm your deposit.
  • Once either of these requirements are fulfilled, PM me your Bookmaker account number, and you'll be allowed to play in the $1K Poker Freeroll.
THE REST OF YOU

You know what to do. Sign up here.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 24th *SIGN UP HERE*

Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 24th *SIGN UP HERE*

I am in!

Can you go over the rollover requirements again?

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

yisman

EOG Master

in!

Wade

EOG Master

in

IN
TY KINGER, EOG & BOOKMAKER
:cheers

slyone66

EOG Master

in thanks

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

I'm in, thanks.

in

joeblow

EOG Addicted

IN~

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

In.

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

In thanks EOG and Bookmaker :cheers

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

In ty EOG & BOOKMAKER

IN and thank you to all involved...

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

in, lost my internet in last weeks game with 12 players left, grrr. Then my laptop would not reboot since then, doh. Using my Mom's comp right now while on my vacation. Might drag laptop to workshop Monday.

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

IN

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

in

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

In thanks to EOG and BOOKMAKER, see you gentlemen at the tables., and good luck. Check out my NBA season thread, I don't post everyday but when I do it's been very well researched.:houra

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

in :scooter

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Deal me in!

rjt721

EOG Master

in

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

IN and thank you

IN TY

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in to place

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Poker sucks but I will waste 10 minutes of my life

in............. please and thank you

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

In thanks to EOG and BOOKMAKER, see you gentlemen at the tables., and good luck. Check out my NBA season thread, I don't post everyday but when I do it's been very well researched.:houra

:cheers

LCD

In and hope to bubble. Thx EOG and Bookmaker.

J

joeybagadonuts

in

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast

:cheers In thank you

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

I am in!

Can you go over the rollover requirements again?

It's 5X RO of fp amount

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

in please :btj:

August West

Rambler

in thanks

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

In please