EOG's Best Bet thread for Monday, April 26

UFC 5/1/21
Under 2.5rds Kai Kamaka/TJ Brown +170 Pinnacle

UFC 5/15/21
Katlyn Chookagian -135 BetOnline
Edson Barboza +120 BetOnline

Does EOG have an ignore feature (like TheRx) so one does not even see the posts of those one puts on their ignore list?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BTW - not a play since I already submitted one but.............

Reds +170ish looks very nice. Dodgers off the mentally and physically draining series against the Padres are rip for the pickin' tonight

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: For not making this my BB today

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Click on their name, an "Ignore" option appears. Click that.

Enjoy.
It works extremely well
Most times you don't even know that person posted unless somebody responds and it takes a second to figure what the fuck they are talking about. But then you remember few people left that don't have Runner on ignore. Doesn't show when somebody quotes him either.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It works extremely well
Most times you don't even know that person posted unless somebody responds and it takes a second to figure what the fuck they are talking about. But then you remember few people left that don't have Runner on ignore. Doesn't show when somebody quotes him either.

That what happens to an anti Fascist, anti Nazi, anti Republicon poster at a Forum full of Nazi's, Fascist's and Republicons! It breaks my heart. So did getting stiffed by Betdsi. PattyCakes can vouch sometimes Betdsi slow pays or doesn't pay. I ended up selling my account for 30 cents on the dollar because BetDSi wasn't processing my payout request.